UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WAR Colin 'The Freakshow' Fletcher

11/29/12 7:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shiznit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/29/12 7:30 PM
We discussed this on face book earlier,if colin does well on the show n gets in the ufc hes going to seek the services of the mma guru sensei seagal...no joke
11/29/12 7:35 PM
Chris27

I will be pissed if Freakshow isnt in the final.

Freakshow vs Norman would be a great fight for teh contract but I think Normal is winning it all.

I will be rooting for Freakshow and we all know he is getting a shot at the finale but I want to see him win the show.

11/29/12 10:10 PM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Freakshow is the reason I keep watching TUF: Smashes.  I mean, don't get me wrong, it's a good season (Brazil was my favorite) but he MAKES that show.  Can't wait to see his fight next week and I cannot WAIT for Colin to (possibly) challenge the legendary Tom Lawlor for what I can only imagine will be some of the best weigh-ins/walk-outs of all time.

11/30/12 1:59 AM
Mclay won my SN
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NoGi bear - I'll take a SN bet with anyone game enough! I got the Freakshow 100% Phone Post
I'm down. Phone Post
11/30/12 7:41 AM
purist
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You've gotta imagine Colin will beat Richie, and I think he'd take Norman in the finale too.

Not so sure about the WW final tho. Rob seems to have scary power, but we haven't seen him go past the first minute or so yet and Brad's style plays into longer fights...
11/30/12 7:59 AM
RowdyBec
636 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want one of Freakshows little top hats :( 

11/30/12 8:44 AM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've or a little top hat exactly like fletchers! Ha ironically it came with a killer clown Halloween costume Phone Post
11/30/12 11:37 AM
shiznit

RowdyBec - 

Colins got an adress you can send stuff too if you provide return post etc and hel sign bits n bobs too..i may be able to get hold of a couple of his hats for col to sign
11/30/12 11:52 AM
Don_Dada
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shiznit - 
RowdyBec - 

Colins got an adress you can send stuff too if you provide return post etc and hel sign bits n bobs too..i may be able to get hold of a couple of his hats for col to sign

Awesome. I'd love to have one of they little top hats signed lol
11/30/12 12:34 PM
3rdLion
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't understand how X man got KO'd last night, it just looked like the punch scraped his forehead
11/30/12 1:25 PM
shiznit

Loads of people are asking for the little hats,il have a bit craic wi col see if he can get some signed somehow and get em to the u.g
11/30/12 6:45 PM
Mclay won my SN
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotImpressedByYourScreenName -
Mclay won my SN -
NoGi bear - I'll take a SN bet with anyone game enough! I got the Freakshow 100% Phone Post
I'm down. Phone Post
We already have a bet bud? Phone Post
Shit,yeah ok man,that's cool i was a little confused lol,ok am clear now,were on lol,I'll go find pescys thread in a sec! Phone Post
11/30/12 7:44 PM
NoGi bear

Mclay won my SN -
Mclay won my SN -
I'm down. Phone Post
Shit,yeah ok man,that's cool i was a little confused lol,ok am clear now,were on lol,I'll go find pescys thread in a sec! Phone Post
Got me all hard for nothing :-( Phone Post
11/30/12 7:49 PM
Chris27

purist - You've gotta imagine Colin will beat Richie, and I think he'd take Norman in the finale too.

Not so sure about the WW final tho. Rob seems to have scary power, but we haven't seen him go past the first minute or so yet and Brad's style plays into longer fights...

Norman is solid though, that would be a good fight.

Either way Freakshow is getting a shot in the UFC at the finale whether its for the TUF crown or not.

I think no matter what if he comes away without an injury I think they will want to get him on that UK Fuel card in Feb.
12/2/12 9:28 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mclay won my SN -
Mclay won my SN -
I'm down. Phone Post
Sweet buddy Phone Post
He called you out in my charity bets thread... You n jimmy better get over there quick... Lol... How is your man? Still posting junk shots on the web? Phone Post
12/2/12 9:33 AM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shiznit - Loads of people are asking for the little hats,il have a bit craic wi col see if he can get some signed somehow and get em to the u.g
Yes!

I would pay for a little top hat signed by The Freakshow, lol.

He's the best thing to happen to TUF in a long, long time! :) Phone Post
12/2/12 11:35 AM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - 
shiznit - Loads of people are asking for the little hats,il have a bit craic wi col see if he can get some signed somehow and get em to the u.g
Yes!

I would pay for a little top hat signed by The Freakshow, lol.

He's the best thing to happen to TUF in a long, long time! :) Phone Post

ALL of this

12/5/12 9:06 AM
NoGi bear

:-) Phone Post
12/5/12 9:31 AM
AbbottMary
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fully support freakshow. He's an Awesome guy I really want him to win.
12/5/12 10:22 AM
Jarvis73
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His manager has just announced it on his Facebook. Well done freakshow Phone Post
12/5/12 10:33 AM
purist
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jarvis73 -  His manager has just announced it on his Facebook. Well done freakshow Phone Post

What? That's he's on the London card in Feb?
12/5/12 10:47 AM
Jarvis73
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

purist -
Jarvis73 -  His manager has just announced it on his Facebook. Well done freakshow Phone Post

What? That's he's on the London card in Feb?
That's he's in the final of tuf vs Storming Norman Phone Post
12/5/12 11:06 AM
StephenLangdown
373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sad I caught that spoiler before I'd seen the episode. But oh well. Also, I'd love to buy a hat!
12/5/12 11:06 AM
purist

Ah great. Kinda wished I hadn't read this thread now.

Although tbf I'd kinda guessed that'd be the case anyway lol.
12/5/12 11:17 AM
choadler
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like this guy. He digs the freakshow stuff, not someone i would initially want to hang with, but seems like a really nice guy after watching the show.

I think that in most cases, when people dress up like that they are douchebags looking for attention. Dont think that is the case here. Seems like a very good guy, very solid fighter, wish him the best. Made me a fan. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.