UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> DFW..ufc 152 video blog

9/22/12 12:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
th1s_guy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ufc 152 video blog
9/22/12 12:31 PM
th1s_guy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/22/12 12:40 PM
dingdong_malice
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Feel bad for melvin
9/22/12 12:42 PM
TKOhYeah
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at "That body shot nearly made me shit!"
9/22/12 12:52 PM
holly9000
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted up!
9/22/12 12:53 PM
And Wagners Cut

Fucking love Cerrone. "I might change it up, right high kick left straight". Phone Post
9/22/12 12:58 PM
The Swinging Richard
612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

holly9000 - Voted up!

9/22/12 1:36 PM
newjack900
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

at the 40 second mark is great example of how silly injuries can happen. Twisted ankle and/or knee especially with the UFC's recent luck with injuries. I know it was Maynard, who wasn't on the card, but imagine if one of the guys on the card got injured right before the event doing some shit like that.
9/22/12 2:27 PM
th1s_guy

newjack900 - at the 40 second mark is great example of how silly injuries can happen. Twisted ankle and/or knee especially with the UFC's recent luck with injuries. I know it was Maynard, who wasn't on the card, but imagine if one of the guys on the card got injured right before the event doing some shit like that.

good eye! i didnt even notice that at first
9/22/12 2:58 PM
Van City 604

yea yea, finally we get a new vlog, I love all the behind the scenes stuff, keep it goin.
9/22/12 3:03 PM
Toquinho
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Greg jackson to melvin guillard: " I love u so much ". Phone Post
9/22/12 4:41 PM
StardogChampion

Somebody needs to tell Dana that these new vlogs absolutely suck. The past 10 or so vlogs just been nothing but boring behind the scenes look of guys stretching and sitting down in chairs after fights.....wow SO ENTERTAINING!
9/22/12 4:52 PM
kinkle

NotImpressedByYourScreenName -  Frankie Edgar's been screwed so bad it's ridiculous. If it wasn't for that upkick in the first fight he wouldn't have had to even fight Bendo again... Phone Post

So if Edgar didn't lose the first fight, there wouldn't have been a second fight? Wow what in depth insights you have.
9/22/12 4:55 PM
YaddiMMA

Hey, I was in that video...
9/22/12 4:58 PM
lookoutawhale
1122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

StardogChampion - Somebody needs to tell Dana that these new vlogs absolutely suck. The past 10 or so vlogs just been nothing but boring behind the scenes look of guys stretching and sitting down in chairs after fights.....wow SO ENTERTAINING!

I gotta agree.

Its tough to hype up todays show by showing stuff from last show. This should be the last vlog from the last ufc not the only one of this ufc.

be nice to see the behind the scenes of whats happening now instead of a month ago. His vlogger was there yesterday at the weighins, so i guess we will see that weighin about a month from now? the new ones pale in comparison to danas old ones.
9/22/12 5:00 PM
ZombiedKoreanTurnipHead
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody else notice fake Greg making sure the camera was on him when he was hugging Melvin? Phone Post
9/22/12 5:03 PM
145er

StardogChampion - Somebody needs to tell Dana that these new vlogs absolutely suck. The past 10 or so vlogs just been nothing but boring behind the scenes look of guys stretching and sitting down in chairs after fights.....wow SO ENTERTAINING!

Then don't watch them anymore! He doesn't even have to do a vlog and your gonna bitch.. Just be happy you get a behind the scenes look man.
9/22/12 5:21 PM
StardogChampion

lookoutawhale - 

I gotta agree.

Its tough to hype up todays show by showing stuff from last show. This should be the last vlog from the last ufc not the only one of this ufc.

be nice to see the behind the scenes of whats happening now instead of a month ago. His vlogger was there yesterday at the weighins, so i guess we will see that weighin about a month from now? the new ones pale in comparison to danas old ones.

Yup. The old vlogs where we got to follow Dana around were really cool. This new format going on 10 or more vlogs now is just stale and boring.
9/22/12 5:55 PM
CindyO

145er - 

Then don't watch them anymore! He doesn't even have to do a vlog and your gonna bitch.. Just be happy you get a behind the scenes look man.

Oh hush, good Lord. I wouldn't say the past 10 (6/10 though) or "absolutely suck" but SDC is right and this vlog has got to be the worst one yet. DW doesn't pick the footage and probably has no idea whats being released. He knows people love these things and I'm sure he'll take the comments to heart.

Cindy

9/22/12 5:57 PM
Don_Dada
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later Phone Post
9/22/12 5:58 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love the vlogs, this wasn't the best one, but there was still some quality footage in there.

Seeing Melvin cry was absolutely heart wrenching because he's such a nice guy. 

And yeah, I realized how long it's been since the last PPV because I could hardly remember who fought that night!
9/22/12 5:58 PM
th1s_guy

I'd have to agree that they have been going down hill but either way its still nice to get a glimpse of what's goin on backstage IMO Phone Post
9/22/12 6:04 PM
radiobaby
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/22/12 6:04 PM
I love these, the agony of defeat / immediate aftermath thing is very compelling and interesting.

BUT

I don't know why they wait so long to put them out, it's not like watching a dude hold back tears after getting KOd is exactly getting me hyped for the next card.. It would be cool if they did an actual blog about the lead up to cards like they used to, and maybe released blogs like this right after events.
9/22/12 6:35 PM
Slick Jitz
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some people don't like these blogs much as I see, but I actually enjoy them. It brings more of the realness to the whole shabang seeing the emotions, reactions and sportsmanship of each fighter. Even Cerrone giving Benson's mom a hug at the end of the video just shows how even the most outspoken fighters are just as personable as a normal human being.
9/22/12 6:45 PM
WALLSTREET_WRESTLER

the majority of these fighters should adopt the CARWIN model

work f/t then train at night

but these knuckleheads think they are better then they really are

they are willing to make that chump change, so they can have the job title of "fighter" lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.