UnderGround Forums

LegalGround >> Any Chicago or Midwest Based Lawyers Here?

9/22/12 9:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
priestholmes09
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a junior in college right now and would love to land a summer internship to write about in my personal statement. And who better to do it with than one of my fellow UG brethren right?
A little about me:
I've currently have a 3.908 GPA from a small Christian college in Michigan and have been testing from 165-174 on LSAT practice tests.
I'm not sure exactly what type of law I'd like to go into yet, but I've been considering arbitration/mediation or possibly doing a more non-traditional law-related job such as a sports agent.
Thanks for your consideration!
9/29/12 4:04 PM
WikiTheWalrus
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry bro, I don't really have anything for undergrads. I'll keep my ears open, though. If I hear of anyone in the Michigan/Illinois/Indiana/Ohio area I'll let you know.
9/29/12 8:09 PM
priestholmes09
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks, I appreciate it. Any law-related work would be great for my personal statement. Phone Post
9/29/12 8:13 PM
WikiTheWalrus
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you were in law school I would definitely get you an externship simply because you hyphenated a compound adjective.
10/3/12 9:34 PM
priestholmes09

Also, for the record, I'm using the term internship very lightly. I'm down for just being someone's errand boy and wiping their ass if they need it as long as it's in a law office. Feel free to tell them I have "special skills" too, and let them draw their own conclusions from that. Phone Post
10/9/12 8:45 PM
WikiTheWalrus

I do have a standing hall pass for secretarial blow jobs, but I require at least C-cups and a vajayjay for that position.
10/9/12 10:02 PM
priestholmes09

I will counter with A's and a butthole. I will bleach it though if that makes any difference. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.