UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> What type of losers

9/23/12 8:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JLindahl
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sagiv Lapkin -  I like Art. I don't understand why so many people hate him.
Also sagiv I have a feeling that like most of us Jews you love taking the "devils advocate" position as you like a lot of hated posters and dislike some well liked ones

Nothing wrong with that just an observation Phone Post
9/23/12 8:52 PM
gangsterkathryn
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is pretty impartial.

Regardless of his opinion on anyone, I think if they had something going on and reached out to him, he'd be there. That's a good quality in a person. Phone Post
9/23/12 8:54 PM
gangsterkathryn
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JLindahl -
Also sagiv I have a feeling that like most of us Jews you love taking the "devils advocate" position as you like a lot of hated posters and dislike some well liked ones

Lol!

"Devil's advocate" explains all the Jewosh Phone Post
9/23/12 8:54 PM
gangsterkathryn

Sorry, baby hit post...

Explains all the Jewish lawyers!
Especially where we live! Phone Post
9/23/12 8:57 PM
JLindahl

gangsterkathryn - Sorry, baby hit post...

Explains all the Jewish lawyers!
Especially where we live! Phone Post
I know I can't help it it just comes out Phone Post
9/23/12 8:57 PM
Sagiv Lapkin
1723 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NerdQuestionOfTheDay.com, Owner
JLindahl - 

I don't think that's it, lol. Of the thousands of peple on this site I only dislike about 2 people.
9/23/12 9:22 PM
JLindahl

Sagiv Lapkin -
JLindahl - 

I don't think that's it, lol. Of the thousands of peple on this site I only dislike about 2 people.
Good point Phone Post
9/23/12 9:27 PM
gangsterkathryn

Lol! Phone Post
9/23/12 9:46 PM
ArtMinaj

Well if you don't like WWE and want to make fun of it, that is fine.  I see no reason to HATE it.  Make fun of it and don't watch it. 

I think I get a lot of hate out of the times I have gotten into it with people and I will admit I POST TOO DAMN MUCH.

As far as the mods though, I can say that shit is MORE than fair.  I have been frozen a lot and even banned like 20 times.  I feel that kirik and company are more than cool. 

As far as a freezing, even if you feel it isn't fair, it only lasts a few days. 

The mods also developed a new system to give each other feedback and communicate. 
9/23/12 11:56 PM
JLindahl

ArtMinaj -  Well if you don't like WWE and want to make fun of it, that is fine.  I see no reason to HATE it.  Make fun of it and don't watch it. 

I think I get a lot of hate out of the times I have gotten into it with people and I will admit I POST TOO DAMN MUCH.

As far as the mods though, I can say that shit is MORE than fair.  I have been frozen a lot and even banned like 20 times.  I feel that kirik and company are more than cool. 

As far as a freezing, even if you feel it isn't fair, it only lasts a few days. 

The mods also developed a new system to give each other feedback and communicate. 
I agree the modding is more than fair but what I'm talking about is the new automated system Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.