UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> White: Bellator Is Pulling 'Dirty Scumbag Moves

9/23/12 11:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DanChow
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana White: Bellator Is Pulling 'Dirty Scumbag Moves'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07gwTpj6dM0&feature=youtu.be
9/23/12 11:44 AM
DanChow
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

White has kind words for Arum too....
9/23/12 11:49 AM
Tad Ghostal
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really hate listening to Dana, can we just get a quote on what these 'moves' are?
9/23/12 11:49 AM
DanChow

Works for me...
9/23/12 11:50 AM
DanChow

http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/9/23/3376570/dana-white-rips-bellator-accuses-them-of-pulling-dirty-scumbag-moves
9/23/12 11:54 AM
DanChow

Edited: 09/23/12 11:54 AM
The thing with FX is that Fox wanted recognition for their channel..they ARE getting it now I love FX!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FX_%28TV_channel%29
9/23/12 12:08 PM
DanChow

Wait, What? UFC President Dana White Calls Fans Morons After UFC 152

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1344541-wait-what-ufc-president-dana-white-calls-fans-morons-after-ufc-152
9/23/12 12:11 PM
DanChow

I don't believe in the tired maxim that "the customer is always right." Judging by the comments to every article on the internet, the customer is a quasi-literate jerk. But White would do well not to bite the many hands that feed him, even if we are all, indeed, morons.
9/23/12 12:12 PM
DanChow

That flyweight fight put me to sleep...
9/23/12 12:14 PM
forumnewb
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hey blaf, the fuckin ufc pulls dirty scumbag moves all the time. quit hatin.
9/23/12 12:18 PM
Hungry4Stink
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I couldn't tell if he called Spike "puke tv" or "spuke tv".
9/23/12 12:20 PM
fasthandssam
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tad Ghostal - I really hate listening to Dana, can we just get a quote on what these 'moves' are?

The moves were Bellator allegedly having contracts where after they cut a fighter, if the fighter gets offered a fight elsewhere Bellator has the option of matching the offer and keeping them locked in. I'm not exactly sure but Dana seemed pissed so it must have been SLIMY...

Also he called Bob Arum a crusty old dick or something like that.
9/23/12 12:20 PM
fasthandssam
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tad Ghostal - I really hate listening to Dana, can we just get a quote on what these 'moves' are?

The moves were Bellator allegedly having contracts where after they cut a fighter, if the fighter gets offered a fight elsewhere Bellator has the option of matching the offer and keeping them locked in. I'm not exactly sure but Dana seemed pissed so it must have been SLIMY...

9/23/12 1:15 PM
MdGeist

"You know why keeps leaking all this stuff out, and all this negativity is Spuke TV," said White

Ins't that the channel that saved your company from demise? The channel that essentially brought your company to the mainstream and made you millions of dollar?

Can't wait till Dana has a falling out with Fox and goes over to CBS or whatever channel. He's going to be ranting the same bullshit
9/23/12 1:24 PM
sparkuri

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
Tell us Dana, exactly how did Zuffa go about acquiring the UFC from SEG ?

LOL @ you getting butthurt after you counter-programmed every up and coming promotion worth a damn. Phone Post
9/23/12 1:28 PM
Suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone disagree about the move being shitty? Phone Post
9/23/12 1:35 PM
UNIFIEDTEAM1
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana is such a tool.

LOL at another company using the same strong arm tactics the UFC uses CONSTANTLY.

Deal with it. Wouldn't be necessary if your company was ran like a company and not a mob- front.
9/23/12 1:38 PM
SteelyRes211
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fasthandssam - 

He's just mad that he didn't think of it.
9/23/12 1:46 PM
UGCTT_iPickedKaufman
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanChow - I don't believe in the tired maxim that "the customer is always right." Judging by the comments to every article on the internet, the customer is a quasi-literate jerk. But White would do well not to bite the many hands that feed him, even if we are all, indeed, morons.

Ben Affleck nailed it in "Mallrats"  The customer is always an asshole.  Especially these days.  I've worked in sales/customer service most of my life and some people really think that because they are the "customer" they can pretty much do/say whatever they want.  It's pretty funny actually to watch their expressions when you tell them to get the hell away from you and that you dont' need to actually appease them in any form if they are just going to be yelling children about shit.
9/23/12 1:50 PM
VTCO

DanChow - The thing with FX is that Fox wanted recognition for their channel..they ARE getting it now I love FX!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FX_%28TV_channel%29

You're confusing FX with Fuel.

FX has had critically acclaimed, award winning original programming airing on the channel for years.

Shows like Sons of Anarchy destroy UFC ratings, even in the coveted "18-34 male demographic".

FX doesn't need "recognition" or any help from the UFC.
9/23/12 1:53 PM
forumnewb

UNIFIEDTEAM1 - Dana is such a tool.

LOL at another company using the same strong arm tactics the UFC uses CONSTANTLY.

Deal with it. Wouldn't be necessary if your company was ran like a company and not a mob- front.

9/23/12 1:56 PM
Unseen
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Suess -  Does anyone disagree about the move being shitty? Phone Post

Well when there are threads about fighter pay in the UFC the standard line seems to be "no one forced him to sign that contract".

I'm going with that.
9/23/12 2:07 PM
crumbs
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MdGeist - "You know why keeps leaking all this stuff out, and all this negativity is Spuke TV," said White

Ins't that the channel that saved your company from demise? The channel that essentially brought your company to the mainstream and made you millions of dollar?

Can't wait till Dana has a falling out with Fox and goes over to CBS or whatever channel. He's going to be ranting the same bullshit

You make it sound like spike was the shit before UFC, they BOTH helped each other reach where they are today.

Dana rants a lot , but let's not kid ourselves , spike is the competition now, what do you want him to do, send them flowers and love notes.

UFC vs Viacom = better for the fans, sit back an enjoy, cause Viacom has the cash, let's see if they have the balls.

9/23/12 2:29 PM
Motivated Penn
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"For some reason that bothers that old bastard... you know?

Fuck 'um!"

:D lol.
9/23/12 2:33 PM
Chris27

Warzone209 -  Zuffa cutting Gerald Harris after fucking 1 Loss seems scum bagish to me..  Pot meet Kettle.

Huh?

How is that even remotely the same? Cutting Harris and then holding a matching period over him and when another org wants him the UFC makes a fuss over it and using the matching clause to try and keep him from that org.

That would be what Dana is talking about. Did the UFC do that? Gee I thought Harris was cut and signed with another org and has had a bunch of fights.

Guess I'm wrong.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.