UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> How to tell if you're a S L U T.

9/23/12 1:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheTFC
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This question comes up frequently. Women often ask if there is a specific number of guys a woman can Fuck before she's considered a whore, slut or skank. Some say 5, some say 10. Some say 1 guy per year of sexual activity. And many others.

All of these formulas are wrong.

After a lot of study and careful consideration, I have crafted the most perfect formula for determining your level of slutdom. Generations from now, this formula will be passed from Aunt to Niece, Co-ed to Co-ed, sister to sister....I just ask that I am given credit.

The formula is rather simple:

Ladies, you should be able to stack all of the erect Dicks you've ever fucked, on top of each other, bottom of the shaft to the head - essentially creating a tower of cock. And you should be able to jump off the top of that cock tower (barefoot) without injuring yourself. If you are injured, the severity of the injury determines your level of slutiness.

Genetic abnormalities aside, let's assume the average Dick is 6 inches.

You've had sex with 3 men. That is one and a half foot of cock. You should be able to step down easy from that. You are not a slut.

You've slept with 10 men. That is an impressive 5 foot of penis that has burrowed through you. Standing at the top of 5 foot of cock, as long as you land correctly, you should be ok. It may sting a little. You are not innocent, but you are not a full fledged whore.

20 guys? That's like jumping off a basketball rim. You're probably going to sprain an ankle. Maybe twist a knee. You are a slut.

You can do the math yourselves to see where you stand. Keep in mind that death for humans is nearly certain at a 40 foot fall.

Obviously there will be some slight alterations for some women. We are using a 6 inch average. However, if you bang the entire basketball team, you will have to add several inches per cock to your calculation. The average woman however will bang some big Dicks and some small ones so it will average out.

Please feel free to post your height. I bet there are a lot of shattered ankles around here. Phone Post
9/23/12 4:20 PM
TheTFC
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting that no women have posted the height of their personal cock towers. This isn't parkour, ladies. You can't roll into a fall in this scenario. You just have to take your lumps. Phone Post
9/23/12 10:20 PM
Ford10
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What about a lower number of men with huge cocks?
9/23/12 10:56 PM
TheTFC

Ford10, if you would have studied my post in detail, you will see that I did make a variable for that situation. I suggest you print the post out, fold it up, and sleep with it under your pillow.

Unless I missed it, you still haven't posted your ass pics in the other thread, you should take care of that before you worry about your slut calculation. Phone Post
9/24/12 2:03 PM
TheTFC

sluTTTs Phone Post
9/24/12 9:08 PM
Ford10
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ahh i skimmed it and must have missed the average thing.

I would be seriously injured from a fall by your methods.
9/25/12 4:19 PM
Slydawg
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ROTFLMAO! I'm going to post this on another forum. This is a 10, hell it is an 11.

LOL

9/25/12 4:21 PM
TheTFC

Give me credit, Sly!

Ford, are we talking shattered hip? Death? Phone Post
9/27/12 1:40 AM
CavemanDave
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LMAO.

You should share this with the OG. Its brilliant. Phone Post
9/27/12 3:29 AM
TSMontana
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does using condoms give the woman a nice soft airpad to crash into, like a stuntman?
9/28/12 8:42 AM
FaceToFace
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TSMontana - Does using condoms give the woman a nice soft airpad to crash into, like a stuntman?

Probably not. Unprotected sex would most likely just add to the height of the cock tower.

RIP TSMontana's wife.

10/3/12 11:52 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is a winner! But let's be honest woman lie about the number of cocks they've taken!!

After a 1 night stand its always I never do this kind of thing! (bullshit) Phone Post
10/3/12 12:23 PM
TheTFC

If I never got laid every time a chick told me "i don't usually do this", I would never have gotten laid. Phone Post
10/3/12 6:38 PM
Ford10

TheTFC -  Give me credit, Sly!

Ford, are we talking shattered hip? Death? Phone Post

That depends at what height do people get hurt usually?
I thinking broken ankles messed up knees, mine are f*cked anyway so that's not really fair.
10/3/12 7:28 PM
TheTFC

In the case of previous injury, the formula states that you calculate your injury as if you jumped off your cock tower during your physical prime. Phone Post
10/3/12 7:28 PM
TheTFC

Tell me your cock tower height and I'll tell you what injuries you'd have. Phone Post
10/3/12 9:43 PM
sweetlily
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is a truthful answer... I like sex and my cock tower would be quite high. So what? Does that tell you something relevant about who I am as a person? No, it really doesn't. Phone Post
10/3/12 10:05 PM
TheTFC

That's exactly what someone with a high cock tower would say. Phone Post
10/3/12 10:52 PM
Ford10

sweetlily -  Here is a truthful answer... I like sex and my cock tower would be quite high. So what? Does that tell you something relevant about who I am as a person? No, it really doesn't. Phone Post

I agree

I think if I landed right maybe a sprained ankle or two
10/3/12 11:15 PM
sweetlily
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheTFC - That's exactly what someone with a high cock tower would say. Phone Post
I agree. I have already freely told you that my cock tower would be high.

My question for you is what that means about me in any other aspect of my life? Can you tell if I am well-educated... if I have a good career... if I am an devoted and excellent parent...

What is the value and importance of knowing my number of previous sexual partners? Is that the sole manner of judging a woman and her strength of character? Phone Post
10/4/12 5:12 AM
TheTFC

Cock tower height will not tell me if you are a good parent or have a good job. But it does give an indication as to your emotional compass. Some here have theorized about the male equivalent of a cock tower and have suggested things like adding up vaginas and then you'd fall into a hole. That is ridiculous. A woman having sex is equivalent to a male sharing emotions. So a man has an emotion tower. Would you rather be a significant other to a man who has told 3 women "I love you" or one who has told 40 women "I love you"? If you knew you were 1of 30 or 1 of 40, would that be different than being 1 of 3 or 4? I think it would. He could be a good guy, a good father, have a good job, but you know that if he looked 40 women in the eye and told them "I love you", there would be something different about your perception of him than if he told that to only a few women. Phone Post
10/4/12 9:15 AM
FaceToFace
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Can you tell if I am well-educated... if I have a good career... if I am an devoted and excellent parent..."

Ummm...unfortunately, these have nothing to do with being a slut, and thus, have nothing to do with cock tower height. 

The truth hurts sometimes...as does a leap from the cock tower.........

.........if you're a slut. 

10/4/12 10:30 AM
sweetlily

FaceToFace -

"Can you tell if I am well-educated... if I have a good career... if I am an devoted and excellent parent..."

Ummm...unfortunately, these have nothing to do with being a slut, and thus, have nothing to do with cock tower height. 

The truth hurts sometimes...as does a leap from the cock tower.........

.........if you're a slut. 

I agree... my question was more fundamental. Why would you care about the height of my cock tower? Why would that one small aspect of my life be seen as so relevant and defining? I do not believe that a person can be strictly summed up and assessed on the basis of their number of prior sexual partners. There are a variety of other measures in my life that would give you far greater information about who I am. Phone Post
10/4/12 10:34 AM
sweetlily

TheTFC: you ask an interesting question. Do I care how many women a man has said "I love you too"? No I don't.

Additionally, I challenge the notion that sexual actions are different for men and women. I view my number of sexual partners as being the same as a man's number of sexual partners. Pure and simple. It tells you little about my emotional compass. Phone Post
10/4/12 11:49 AM
TheTFC

Sweetlily, sure, I don't know that there are any absolutes, but I'd be willing to bet that the average woman views sex as having more of an emotional connection (even if unintentional) than the average guy does. And I'd also be willing to bet that the average woman would care how many times her significant other has told other women "I love you". You may simply be a statistical outlier. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.