UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> How to tell if you're a S L U T.

10/4/12 12:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sweetlily
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't believe that I am a statistical outlier. I think that I may simply be a little different in my decision to not feel compelled to be silent due to fear of being called a slut. Women are often held hostage by the fear of judged by the measure of sexual experience. They stay silent because they don't want that label.

My question still stands... why would you or anyone be so interested in this one small measure of a person and the life they have lived? Why would you believe this triviality to be relevant and worth asking about? If you truly think that this defines who and what a woman is, then that says far more about you. Phone Post
10/4/12 12:31 PM
TheTFC
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweetlily, you are not asking questions in the hopes of engaging in a discussion. You ask questions but end by saying me evern caring about the number of sexual partners a woman has says more about me. You have already made up your mind and I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain my hypothesis to someone who's mind is made up.

I don't know if you trane or not, but a woman in any combat sport is irrefutabley a statistical outlier. A woman in this forum is without question a statistical outlier. You are a statistical outlier or anomaly in at least one and maybe two aspects of your life from what I can tell...and I don't even know you. It's not a stretch to suggest you may be one regarding your cock tower. Phone Post
10/4/12 12:34 PM
TheTFC
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So, what are we talking....22 feet? More?

I'll go first. I've told exactly 1 (one) woman that I love her. That is the equivalent of a 6 inch cock tower. Phone Post
10/4/12 12:42 PM
sweetlily
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes I am an outlier in some aspect of my life. I have been training for most of my life and also participate in several other male-dominated sports. I am on a male-dominated online forum and that may be unusual as well.

I haven't exactly made up my mind about the vale of your theory. I am still trying to understand why you would care to begin with. I truthfully do it view a woman's sexual history as a descriptive feature of her as an overall person. Phone Post
10/4/12 12:44 PM
sweetlily

I have no issue telling you my number. But first I would be interested in knowing what you think it will be. I have already stated that I am sexually active, view sex as a source of physical pleasure and not deep emotional commitment. Your theory seems to suggest that I am likely a slut.

Is 22 feet your guess for my cock tower? Phone Post
10/4/12 12:45 PM
TheTFC

We should just have sex. I'll even tell you I love you so our respective towers go up an equal amount. Phone Post
10/4/12 12:51 PM
TheTFC

You want me to guess your cock tower height?

Ok, I will make a lot of assumptions and many of them will be wrong.

I will assume you are approximately 30.
I will assume you've been sexually active 14 years.
I will assume you have had the occasional long term relationship where you were monogamous.
I will assume you average out to one sex partner per 6 months.

That would give you 28 male sexual partners and a cock height of 14 feet.

I may be way off, I am just making wild ass assumptions based on nothing. Phone Post
10/4/12 12:56 PM
sweetlily

TheTFC -  We should just have sex. I'll even tell you I love you so our respective towers go up an equal amount. Phone Post

Lol... but I don't care if you say that you love me. In fact, please don't ruin the sex by saying such a silly thing. 

10/4/12 12:58 PM
sweetlily

Yes, some of your assumptions are incorrect. 

Does my cock tower get lower when I factor in women who I have had sex with?

10/4/12 1:14 PM
TheTFC

Female sexual partners neither add nor detract from the height of a cock tower. That knowledge is just serendipitous information that can be used to attempt a W-M-W threesome. Phone Post
10/4/12 1:16 PM
sweetlily

Lol. That is illogical. That means that I can have had only 1 or 2 male partners but had sex with hundreds of women and not meet your criteria of being a slut. 

10/4/12 1:31 PM
TheTFC

No, then you'd be a lesbian who occasionally has sex with men. Technically bisexual, but with a much stronger proclivity for women. My slut formula is specifically used for straight women. A straight woman may occasionally dabble with other women and still be considered mostly straight and use the formula. Once your number of same sex partners matches the number of opposite sex partners, you are no longer just a dabbler and the formula can not be applied to you. The formula is fluid though, and you can reapply it to your situation if you temporarily have more same sex partners but then add more opposite sex partners later. Phone Post
10/4/12 1:34 PM
sweetlily

So I am now not considered a slut because I am bisexual? Lol. Fantastic.

10/4/12 1:42 PM
TheTFC

No. Frankly if you think that, you didn't read the entire formula. Look, I am basically Good Will Hunting when it comes to slut calculations.

You said you'd give your number many posts ago. How many men have you had sex with and how many women? Phone Post
10/4/12 1:49 PM
sweetlily

My number of male sexual partners is actually lower than your guess... I have had sex with 16 men

10/4/12 1:52 PM
sweetlily

Does that make me a slut? Maybe... maybe not. Either way, I doubt that it actually gives you much insight into me as a person, the quality of my morals, my mind, or the life that I lead. I think that being a slut is an incredibly small part of who a woman is. My sexual history is simply not a relevant measure of me as a person. 

10/4/12 1:55 PM
TheTFC

8 foot cock tower.

Right on the edge.

Be careful out there. Phone Post
10/4/12 1:56 PM
sweetlily

No need to be careful. I view that tower as being quite unimportant. 

10/4/12 2:00 PM
TheTFC

I know you don't care, but future Perfect Guy hubby material might. Phone Post
10/4/12 2:03 PM
sweetlily

Hahaha. I would never consider marrying a man who assessed me, or any woman, on such a narrow criteria. He would not be my future perfect husband if that number or any part of my sexual history concerned him. 

10/4/12 2:09 PM
TheTFC

You say that now.

Look, it is something you care about or you wouldn't keep commenting knit. Although I do appreciate the discussion.

As for the hubby. You can say "i would never.....", but many months into a relationship and he's exactly what you're looking for and the parents love him and blah blah blah and he asks you how many men you've been with and you say "well, never mind, it was nice knowing you ashore". Hahaha I don't think so. More than likely you'll tell him, and if you've doubled your number by then he'll probably wit there trying not to look shocked. Phone Post
10/4/12 2:15 PM
sweetlily

My opinion is coming from my experience as a woman who has already been married and already has children. I know myself quite well and know my core values. I can assure you that I would not consider re-marrying to someone who assessed women from such a viewpoint. 

As for why I continue to reply... that is simple. The issue of how women are viewed and criticized on the basis of their sexuality is an issue that resonates with me. All too often, women are reduced to nothing more than this one factor and it offends me. 

10/4/12 2:24 PM
TheTFC

This is not the ONLY factor, but it is certainly A factor. Phone Post
10/4/12 2:40 PM
sweetlily

It is a small factor that gives you an extremely limited look into my life. To judge me from that one element, ignores the vast majority of who and what I am. It suggests that a woman is not a full and complete human, she is simply to be defined as a virgin or a slut... a good girl or a bad girl. No human can be effectively judged on that limited basis. 

10/4/12 10:51 PM
Ford10
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So every time I've had sex with a guy it's been on an emotional level equal to men saying i love you?
You're high.
I've had sex with quite a few men I have only loved a few. I've always viewed sex in similar terms to men. It's a conquest,a game, indulgence of a carnal nature. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.