UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> How to tell if you're a S L U T.

10/5/12 1:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheTFC
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can justify slutiness all you want. You both seem like nice people. But you can be nice and be a slut. Don't be mad at me, I simply discovered the formula. That would be like being mad at Einstein for discovering e=mc2. Phone Post
10/5/12 1:46 AM
sweetlily
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't justify sluttiness... I tell you that I think it is an irrelevancy and ask you to explain why you think it is meaningful. Phone Post
10/6/12 2:38 PM
CavemanDave
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I posted an essay on the OG related to this thread... by the way this thread is brilliant.

SLUTS! (an OG essay)

10/6/12 3:49 PM
Inevitable
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
10/6/12 10:09 PM
thaiboxer23

Gold Phone Post
10/6/12 10:14 PM
Jesús X
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheTFC -  Interesting that no women have posted the height of their personal cock towers. This isn't parkour, ladies. You can't roll into a fall in this scenario. You just have to take your lumps. Phone Post

El o el at the parkour reference, funny thread
10/6/12 10:21 PM
Jesús X
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thaiboxer23 -  Gold Phone Post

I CONCUR,fist bump to a fellow nak muay
10/7/12 4:44 AM
dmjr98
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheTFC - Cock tower height will not tell me if you are a good parent or have a good job. But it does give an indication as to your emotional compass. Some here have theorized about the male equivalent of a cock tower and have suggested things like adding up vaginas and then you'd fall into a hole. That is ridiculous. A woman having sex is equivalent to a male sharing emotions. So a man has an emotion tower. Would you rather be a significant other to a man who has told 3 women "I love you" or one who has told 40 women "I love you"? If you knew you were 1of 30 or 1 of 40, would that be different than being 1 of 3 or 4? I think it would. He could be a good guy, a good father, have a good job, but you know that if he looked 40 women in the eye and told them "I love you", there would be something different about your perception of him than if he told that to only a few women. Phone Post
Great work Phone Post
10/7/12 8:30 AM
mjeezy
598 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No bullshit.... I'm 27 and the cock tower is 6 inches high.

And he is an OGer! Lucky bastard :-) Phone Post
10/7/12 1:01 PM
Gomrad

mjeezy - No bullshit.... I'm 27 and the cock tower is 6 inches high.

Or is it 5 inches tall?!? Phone Post
10/7/12 1:03 PM
Gomrad

Or possibly 5 gentleman suffering from micro penis Phone Post
10/7/12 1:08 PM
mjeezy
598 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gomrad - Or possibly 5 gentleman suffering from micro penis Phone Post
Haha!
Ok if we base it on 6inch average, it's still 6 inches high Phone Post
10/7/12 1:59 PM
Jesús X

mjeezy -  No bullshit.... I'm 27 and the cock tower is 6 inches high.

If he is an OG'er your tower has to be the size of a child's lunchbox thermos.
10/8/12 10:28 AM
Slydawg

A womans sexual past IS of great importance to a man. That is a fact. No one wants a bunch of leftovers. That is just the harsh truth. Good person or not..
10/8/12 10:30 AM
mjeezy

Jesús X -

Well I was told to round down to 6. :-( Phone Post
10/10/12 1:18 PM
flip_guard
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Me myself would rather have a slut than a frigid woman. As long as there is an understanding that we all love sex and we all think about having sex with some random stranger, we know what to expect. Phone Post
10/10/12 4:56 PM
Choochy
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mjeezy -
Jesús X -

Well I was told to round down to 6. :-( Phone Post
Up* Phone Post
10/11/12 3:05 AM
Ford10
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't understand why some guys tend to be so fixated on the number.

I've always had a don't ask don't tell kinda policy. I don't ask or bring it up because I don't care, if I was asked I would be honest and depending might inquire back.

I've never really given much thought to a guys number, usually before/during you can guess the experience level.

Some friends of mine got married over the weekend. The groom had only slept with a few (less than 5) people and the bride was "saving" herself. While I find the sentiment sweet, I can't imagine entering into a marriage without ever having sex with that person.

I think the experience makes you a better partner, you've been out there you know that the grass isn't greener and you have satisfied you lusty ways enough to be certain that nothing can compare to what you have now.
10/11/12 9:07 PM
BigmikeVancity

sweetlily -
TheTFC - That's exactly what someone with a high cock tower would say. Phone Post
I agree. I have already freely told you that my cock tower would be high.

My question for you is what that means about me in any other aspect of my life? Can you tell if I am well-educated... if I have a good career... if I am an devoted and excellent parent...

What is the value and importance of knowing my number of previous sexual partners? Is that the sole manner of judging a woman and her strength of character? Phone Post
Yes to all of the above! Phone Post
10/12/12 7:52 AM
YumYumPandaburger
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sweetlily - 

Does that make me a slut? Maybe... maybe not. Either way, I doubt that it actually gives you much insight into me as a person, the quality of my morals, my mind, or the life that I lead. I think that being a slut is an incredibly small part of who a woman is. My sexual history is simply not a relevant measure of me as a person. 

Well let me try tio clarify it to you using a metaphor.

There are many aspects or qualities to a car. Build quality, performance, reliability, design, image, number of previous owners, price, maintenance costs, ... Some criteria are more important to one driver than to another driver. You agree to this, right?

It must also be clear that most potential car buyers prefer to buy a car that not only meets technical and price criteria, but that also has a known and confirmed maintenance history. Maybe they prefer a new car, or maybe they prefer to buy a a classic car with high mileage, but from the first owner and therefore likely well-maintained and looked after.

There is no doubt that most potential car buyers would not buy an ex-rental car that has likely been trashed and ridden way to hard by many other drivers that didn't care about that car at all as it wasn't their vehicle. The price to acquire such a vehicle may be low, but the total cost of ownership could end up to be very high.

In short: people almost always prefer new or almost new cars over worn-out ones. They may enjoy to trash a Hertz car and treat it in a way they would never treat their own car, but they wouldn't buy said rental car if their budget allowed them to buy a better one.
10/22/12 12:09 AM
Dirt Lover

Ttt Phone Post
11/6/12 2:28 PM
mishto chuckles

YumYumPandaburger -
sweetlily - 

Does that make me a slut? Maybe... maybe not. Either way, I doubt that it actually gives you much insight into me as a person, the quality of my morals, my mind, or the life that I lead. I think that being a slut is an incredibly small part of who a woman is. My sexual history is simply not a relevant measure of me as a person. 

Well let me try tio clarify it to you using a metaphor.

There are many aspects or qualities to a car. Build quality, performance, reliability, design, image, number of previous owners, price, maintenance costs, ... Some criteria are more important to one driver than to another driver. You agree to this, right?

It must also be clear that most potential car buyers prefer to buy a car that not only meets technical and price criteria, but that also has a known and confirmed maintenance history. Maybe they prefer a new car, or maybe they prefer to buy a a classic car with high mileage, but from the first owner and therefore likely well-maintained and looked after.

There is no doubt that most potential car buyers would not buy an ex-rental car that has likely been trashed and ridden way to hard by many other drivers that didn't care about that car at all as it wasn't their vehicle. The price to acquire such a vehicle may be low, but the total cost of ownership could end up to be very high.

In short: people almost always prefer new or almost new cars over worn-out ones. They may enjoy to trash a Hertz car and treat it in a way they would never treat their own car, but they wouldn't buy said rental car if their budget allowed them to buy a better one.
You just laid down the beef sir.... These girls can rationalize it all they want but it's common sense if you start dating a girl and she tells you she " likes to have fun" meaning she has slept with 60 guys that is either a deal breaker or a huge hurdle and at the very least a red flag or turn off Phone Post
11/14/12 10:25 AM
Ghost of Retard
651 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have my own slut test that i have to perform in person.

PM me if you would like to find out if your a slut!!!

11/14/12 11:39 AM
sweetlily
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ghost of Retard -

I have my own slut test that i have to perform in person.

PM me if you would like to find out if your a slut!!!

I think that the next OG orgy will consist of Retard and all the OG chicks. Phone Post
11/18/12 7:51 AM
Mad Hatter's sloppy seconds

Ford10 - I don't understand why some guys tend to be so fixated on the number.

I've always had a don't ask don't tell kinda policy. I don't ask or bring it up because I don't care, if I was asked I would be honest and depending might inquire back.

I've never really given much thought to a guys number, usually before/during you can guess the experience level.

Some friends of mine got married over the weekend. The groom had only slept with a few (less than 5) people and the bride was "saving" herself. While I find the sentiment sweet, I can't imagine entering into a marriage without ever having sex with that person.

I think the experience makes you a better partner, you've been out there you know that the grass isn't greener and you have satisfied you lusty ways enough to be certain that nothing can compare to what you have now.
All we want to know is that our cock competes well verse the others. If you were with 12 Asian guys we would love that. One black guy might be a deal breaker. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.