UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> How to tell if you're a S L U T.

11/19/12 4:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Davy Crockett
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I usually give them the Mario test from A Bronx Tale Phone Post
11/19/12 6:54 AM
Ghost of Retard
651 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sweetlily -
Ghost of Retard -

I have my own slut test that i have to perform in person.

PM me if you would like to find out if your a slut!!!

I think that the next OG orgy will consist of Retard and all the OG chicks. Phone Post
I'm working on it.

Those that want to participate pm me Phone Post
11/21/12 7:41 AM
redeye2000
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is awesome.

i just wonder how tito ortiz must feel :)
12/1/12 2:05 PM
Sgtgehres
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Outstanding redeye! Phone Post
1/15/13 7:10 PM
Slydawg

TTMFT and vote up the OP Phone Post
1/20/13 10:14 PM
boulder40
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So what lilly was saying is the fact she has been ran through more than the subway tunnels in NYC is irrelevant...she is a good parent!! Phone Post
1/20/13 10:15 PM
boulder40
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasn't there a saying take the number of partners a guy says and divide by 3 or the number a girl says and multiply it by 3 Phone Post
1/24/13 11:56 AM
Louisvillain
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What about us guys?  Do we have to climb out of ditches without a rope?  If so, I'm fucked.

1/24/13 11:59 AM
Louisvillain
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What if a bish has a kid?  Each different father should add a foot of cock to the tower.

Abortions must be factored into this equation as well.  Let's say.........2 feet per abortion.  Sound good?

1/31/13 8:51 AM
Leigh
627 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP has owned this thread. VU
1/31/13 7:02 PM
thomase
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leigh - OP has owned this thread. VU
^^^agreed! I just stumbled upon this gold mine of knowledge! Such a great theory, op really is the good will hunting of slut calculations!

Big 'English' Tom Phone Post
2/2/13 12:10 PM
Trick or Truth
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have always considered a slut not to be a woman whop sleeps with lots of men but in fact the way in which she goes about it and how she sleeps with them. I.E having sex with homeless men in a dirty alleyway etc.
I know this isn't serious business but just adding my 2 cents.
2/3/13 4:52 AM
Dcastillo
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ Cock tower.

To be honest, I might trust a girl more if shes been with less guys but I honestly don't care anymore ever since I started getting laid steady. I found it to be counter productive to dwell on such things when your trying to get some ass.

With that said, I am definitely not looking for a long term girlfriend.

So if any of you ladies want to add to your cock tower clearance. Let me know.
4/20/13 9:44 PM
thomase

ttt
4/22/13 6:48 PM
Andyman976

Number of partners will always be a factor for men as ppl have stated. I use the dont ask don't tell tactic, because I'd rather NOT let her history bring me down. And even if they have been w like four dudes, ill get competitive. I just ignore it and assume she's been with a lot and would lie to me either way.

Like someone said, a high number is always a turn off at the least, deal breaker at most.

If lots of black guys for sure deal breaker.

It just reveals such a huge amount about a woman despite what women think. Also it can let you know if she likes you for real or for just right now.

Being number 50 you can already assume you aren't anything special to her sexually unless you are without a doubt rocking her world. Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 12:20 PM
Smallhopes

so what would e the equation for a male? at what point would the male be a slag? Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 12:23 PM
Andyman976

Men? After 1 Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 12:52 PM
Smallhopes

Andyman976 - Men? After 1 Phone Post 3.0
I sense sarcasm.
I'd say anything over 6 for a guy but it's hard to find these days. especially someone in their 20s Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 9:56 PM
Andyman976

In general a man that has only been w six women will be so beta unless he's in his teens no woman will find him attractive.

It's totally different with men. Men MUST be as experienced as possible or women will lose interest fast. And most women don't care about a mans number of partners.

All my friends who got thei most pussy (100 women) all attract the most women, and have the best marriages/relationships.

The men with low numbers? Women find them creepy losers lol, Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 3:33 AM
IsisEvil
725 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going to have a harder time climbing out of a hole then jumping off my tower.

6/19/13 3:59 PM
mikesbitch
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My chock tower is 42 inches. Let me ask this, do you count the cock's you have just given BJ's??? Phone Post
7/11/13 5:10 PM
Robert Gehres III
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The wife is literally less than half of my number. She might be what we would call slutty. However I'd rather a girl who knows what she's doing than having to teach all the time. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 5:57 PM
CavemanDave
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/11/13 6:02 PM
Andyman976 - In general a man that has only been w six women will be so beta unless he's in his teens no woman will find him attractive.

It's totally different with men. Men MUST be as experienced as possible or women will lose interest fast. And most women don't care about a mans number of partners.

All my friends who got thei most pussy (100 women) all attract the most women, and have the best marriages/relationships.

This isn't because of any kind of experience.

I'm sure there are plenty individual women who look at a man with a long history of sexual partners and dislike it, either for moral reasons, concerns about him not being serious about a long term relationship, or concern over STD's.

Women in general (not specific women mind you) have a different social dynamic then men do however.  Women have a demonstratable pattern of group attraction and reliance on group opinion when it comes to mates, meaning if it's clear women are attracted to a man, other women are more likely to do the same automatically.  This works in reverse too.  If it's already decided that a man isn't desireable by a group of women, new women introduced into the group will be much more likely to follow suit than she would arrive at such an opinion on her own.

A man who's been with multiple partners (or even if it's assumed he's been with multiple partners) causes this display, but it's got nothing to do with experience.  I has to do with female group dynamics.  Other women find something appealing about him, so there's a natural instinct to rely on group judgement (and biologically there isn't the same kind of chance in failing to pass on genes as there would be with women engaging in sex with multiple partners simiply due to biology).

It's important to remember that while women are different than men are, they have the exact same level of instinctive, primate-wired, cave-dwelling, biological habits that men do.  In the end, we're all a bunch of animals...and we act like it.

7/11/13 9:49 PM
Andyman976

CavemanDave -
Andyman976 - In general a man that has only been w six women will be so beta unless he's in his teens no woman will find him attractive.

This isn't because of any kind of experience.

I'm sure there are plenty individual women who look at a man with a long history of sexual partners and dislike it, either for moral reasons, concerns about him not being serious about a long term relationship, or concern over STD's.

Women in general (not specific women mind you) have a different social dynamic then men do however.  Women have a demonstratable pattern of group attraction and reliance on group opinion when it comes to mates, meaning if it's clear women are attracted to a man, other women are more likely to do the same automatically.  This works in reverse too.  If it's already decided that a man isn't desireable by a group of women, new women introduced into the group will be much more likely to follow suit than she would arrive at such an opinion on her own.

A man who's been with multiple partners (or even if it's assumed he's been with multiple partners) causes this display, but it's got nothing to do with experience.  I has to do with female group dynamics.  Other women find something appealing about him, so there's a natural instinct to rely on group judgement (and biologically there isn't the same kind of chance in failing to pass on genes as there would be with women engaging in sex with multiple partners simiply due to biology).

It's important to remember that while women are different than men are, they have the exact same level of instinctive, primate-wired, cave-dwelling, biological habits that men do.  In the end, we're all a bunch of animals...and we act like it.

I think experience is a factor, they understand female social dynamics better and know how to play the game to get what they want.

And women definitely choose men based on pre-selection from other women , that's why females make the best wingmen lol. It's funny how men need zero approval from others about who they date, in fact they would prefer a woman that gets zero attention from other men as long as they find the girl sexy. Women will get turned on by a far slob douche as long as lots of girls are paying him attention/treat him with respect Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 12:48 PM
soundsdistilled
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My womans cock tower would be pretty high, doesn't bother me one bit. Right now i'm the only cock shes climbing on and not only is she great in bed / gives great head but she loves both.

Its a give and take. Every man wants his woman to be slutty for him when it counts; they don't just discover their sexuality over night. And if they do? Probably not that great at it yet.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.