UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> How to tell if you're a S L U T.

7/31/13 9:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Slydawg
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where is the OP? Phone Post 3.0
8/2/13 5:22 AM
YumYumPandaburger
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slydawg - Where is the OP? Phone Post 3.0

OP is in the hospital and in a vegetative state, reputedly after jumping off his personal cock tower.
9/8/13 10:50 AM
armbarring
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All i care about is that i dont get herpee froming eating pussy. /thread Phone Post
2/25/14 9:53 AM
Gspthegoat

sweetlily -
FaceToFace -

"Can you tell if I am well-educated... if I have a good career... if I am an devoted and excellent parent..."

Ummm...unfortunately, these have nothing to do with being a slut, and thus, have nothing to do with cock tower height. 

The truth hurts sometimes...as does a leap from the cock tower.........

.........if you're a slut. 

I agree... my question was more fundamental. Why would you care about the height of my cock tower? Why would that one small aspect of my life be seen as so relevant and defining? I do not believe that a person can be strictly summed up and assessed on the basis of their number of prior sexual partners. There are a variety of other measures in my life that would give you far greater information about who I am. Phone Post
Damn I know this is old but seeing a serious argument then " height of my cock tower" is fuckin hilarious Phone Post 3.0
2/25/14 10:19 AM
FaceToFace
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gspthegoat -
sweetlily -
FaceToFace -

"Can you tell if I am well-educated... if I have a good career... if I am an devoted and excellent parent..."

Ummm...unfortunately, these have nothing to do with being a slut, and thus, have nothing to do with cock tower height. 

The truth hurts sometimes...as does a leap from the cock tower.........

.........if you're a slut. 

I agree... my question was more fundamental. Why would you care about the height of my cock tower? Why would that one small aspect of my life be seen as so relevant and defining? I do not believe that a person can be strictly summed up and assessed on the basis of their number of prior sexual partners. There are a variety of other measures in my life that would give you far greater information about who I am. Phone Post
Damn I know this is old but seeing a serious argument then " height of my cock tower" is fuckin hilarious Phone Post 3.0
LOL

I almost forgot about that GIF I made. Priceless! Phone Post 3.0
2/27/14 9:24 AM
NorthernHospitality
1562 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sweetlily is vote the fuck up!!!! :)

2/27/14 12:38 PM
UGCTT_SidRival, Rival Fitness 661
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love when this thread pops up haha Phone Post 3.0
2/28/14 12:27 AM
ChuckManson
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol fuck yeah! One of my favs Phone Post
2/28/14 12:34 AM
sweetlily
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NorthernHospitality -

sweetlily is vote the fuck up!!!! :)

Yay. Thanks pretty lady! Phone Post 3.0
5/22/14 11:15 PM
BeauTown

Great post! I'll come back to vote up tommorow when I have a VU Phone Post 3.0
5/23/14 3:58 AM
MrFluffyHippo
1902 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who wants to add another 2" to their tower Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 7:34 PM
Fedorthedrummer
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What if the girl has a sick box jump? Phone Post 3.0
10/23/14 1:54 PM
JunkieDog

Didn't even know Girlground existed before today, let alone this thread.

Imo, if you get serious with or marry a woman with a cocktower short enough to jump from without injury, yours won't occupy the top floor when it's all said and done.

I see a group of women white water rafting every September. Same core group of a dozen or so with another dozen who show up sporadically, and 4-5 fresh faces every year. They hail from NH and Mass. for the most part.

The common theme amongst them from the get go, 10 years ago, was this was "their" weekend, to do with what they want. What happens rafting, stays rafting, type of thing. One of the things i learned that first year, the women who married young and/or after just one or a few sex partners, would be banging by midnight. Many would bang a different guy each night. Some now have 10' cocktowers from rafting weekend alone and are still married.

Most, though, got it out of their systems after a year or three. Bottom line, if your woman is gonna have a 10'tower, its better she builds it first, before you add your floor.
10/24/14 12:08 AM
ChuckManson
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I find the one I wanna marry, I'm gonna send her white water rafting before I pop the question just to make sure her cock tower has reached its max height. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.