UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Borderlands lvl and stats

9/23/12 8:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Frank Grimes
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just finished my first playthrough as a gunzerker at level 35 and a badass rank around 5500. I built my class around the middle tree which focuses on increaseing gunzerking. I tried the first few missions in plus mode and it is much tougher.

Post your stats, questions you may have, or gear you have or want to trade for. Phone Post
9/24/12 2:19 AM
Jei
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone have the SPOILER ALERT jack mask you get after the final fight? "buddy" ninjad it on me before i knew wtf happened. Phone Post
9/24/12 2:58 PM
NotsoMightySkull
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How bout some info on rifles. I cant seem to find a good one.

What stats should I look for.

I was rocking one that shots missiles but it needs a replacement.
9/24/12 4:51 PM
Frank Grimes
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't really found one that I like that much. When I get one that seems like it has decent stats I equip it for a second and check out how it shoots. Phone Post
9/24/12 5:26 PM
Daht
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm at 25 about to start what I think is the last leg of the story, after SPOILER ALERT THAT WONT WORK SINCE IT"S IN THE MIDDLE OF THE POST SO I'LL XXX OUT THE NAME INSTEAD XXX dies.

work and real life conspire against me sitting down for too long with BL2 so far.
9/24/12 10:02 PM
WikiTheWalrus
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotsoMightySkull - How bout some info on rifles. I cant seem to find a good one.

sniper or assault?

I use single shot, single ammo, high damage, fire round sniper rifles.

For assault I use high rate of fire, high damage, explosive round rifles. I predominantly use these as my main weapon on my Commando. I think they're called slick rifles.
9/24/12 11:15 PM
HanzoSword
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

currently a level 23 assassin.

so far ive built my skill tree based on my melee ability.

anyone else on ps3?
9/24/12 11:33 PM
DrunkSender
1452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I played through the first one without co-op and liked it a lot.

I don't have wi-fi and play single player. Is this one going to be as good as the first single player Phone Post
9/25/12 2:04 AM
Too Rude
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im sittin at 39 now, finished my first play through last night and just started the second. Second one is a lot tougher than the first. Really i just want to hit level 50 so i can go fight Terramorphous. Tried him earlier and theres no way i could beat him, i get hit once and im damn near dead
9/25/12 9:39 AM
BigWilliam
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

33, Axton, survival tree. Not sure how many bad ass points I have though. I have my second turret now, still getting the hang of deploying it smoothly, it seems like sometimes you have to wait a second after deploying the first to get it to work. But the damn thing is VERY handy. I ran the final missions on a team, but still have them for myself.

I still am looking for a GREAT assault rifle. Found some decent ones, but nothing really special yet.
9/25/12 4:03 PM
Bry Bry
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^assault rifles are awful in this game from what i have seen...
9/25/12 4:38 PM
BigWilliam
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a couple that seem decent. Well ok, they are not that good, heh. I keep hoping though.
9/30/12 2:07 AM
Frank Grimes

Level 50. I have an extra jack mask if someone needs it. If anyone is up for Terra or bunker farming let me know Phone Post
9/30/12 2:23 AM
Too Rude
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yea im sittin at lvl 50 as well. Ive got The Bee shield and the Conference Call shotgun, both lvl 50s. I can kill Terramorphous in around 30 seconds by myself even in a full party of 4.
9/30/12 3:12 AM
Dr. Cheffa
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Grimes - Level 50. I have an extra jack mask if someone needs it. If anyone is up for Terra or bunker farming let me know Phone Post
I'm a level 35, can I roll with u while u kill stuff so I can level up faster? Phone Post
9/30/12 2:59 PM
Frank Grimes

Dr. Cheffa -
Frank Grimes - Level 50. I have an extra jack mask if someone needs it. If anyone is up for Terra or bunker farming let me know Phone Post
I'm a level 35, can I roll with u while u kill stuff so I can level up faster? Phone Post
If you're on the second playthrough then feel free to hop in next time I'm on. Gt SheetsPYTB
My mic is broken though Phone Post
9/30/12 4:14 PM
WikiTheWalrus
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The end is somewhat disappointing, but better than the first game. I soloed the end at lvl 28 with a Commando and without using my turret. (I found a safe spot where the Warrior couldn't hit me but my turret couldn't recognize the Warrior either.)

The hardest part was getting to the vault. All of the mobs were skull-head level compared to me. Still, made it throug.
9/30/12 10:21 PM
Bry Bry
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh shit i just tried to fight Terramorphous with a buddy..what a massacre and im at level 39 and he was level 27...any of you guys beat him yet?
10/1/12 6:05 AM
Frank Grimes

Bry Bry - oh shit i just tried to fight Terramorphous with a buddy..what a massacre and im at level 39 and he was level 27...any of you guys beat him yet?
I beat him solo yesterday, only because in some public game this random guy came in and dropped a full bag of orange items. It was glorious Phone Post
10/1/12 7:10 AM
Too Rude

Ive beat him probably 30-40 times already. Mostly to help friends get achievements and loot. If you get the Bee shield and the Conference Call shotgun, hes remarkably easy. And both those are pretty easy to farm. My best kill time on Terramorphous is around 20 seconds
10/1/12 9:52 AM
Willybone
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't read too much of this thread, as I'm still not finished with the game, but...

Level 22 Gunzerker, also doing the Rampage tree, focusing on gunzerking longer and more frequently. Health and ammo regen lets me not be stingy with the bullets or mayhem.

10/1/12 10:37 AM
LittleKang
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotsoMightySkull - How bout some info on rifles. I cant seem to find a good one.

Im lvl 28 commando working the left tree focusing on the turret raping. Cant even think of my badass rank. Havent finished my first playthrough bc i was helping everyone else for the most part

As far as rifles goes, Im using the one i got as a reward from circle of slaughter. It shoots like a grenade launcher which is fucked for accuracy but it deals some decent splash damage Phone Post
10/1/12 10:44 AM
Bewts
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you're playing Zero try to find a gun with "Throw like a grenade when reloaded" You can use this while in stealth, you get the damage bonus and won't drop stealth.
10/1/12 10:48 AM
BigWilliam

Seriously? Nice.

I hit 43, I have double turrets and they are armed with force fields and rocket pods. It's an apocalypse in my pocket!
10/1/12 11:25 AM
LittleKang
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigWilliam - Seriously? Nice.

I hit 43, I have double turrets and they are armed with force fields and rocket pods. It's an apocalypse in my pocket!
Im going to double the barrell on my turret then work towards the shield Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.