UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Borderlands lvl and stats

10/1/12 9:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Too Rude
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get the rocket pods, shields and 2 turrets to throw out. That combo absolutely wrecks shit
10/2/12 1:24 AM
JuicyThurmite
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a lvl 50 gunzerker mainly specializing in the brawn tree while still dipping into the middle tree to enhance my gunzerking.

The team I play in is all zer0's so I tank and get all the aggro while they tear enemies apart. If I time my gunzerking ability and my "Come at me bro" ability right I've got 3 health bars with crazy regen. Feels like I'm cheating sometimes lol Phone Post
10/2/12 10:26 AM
BigWilliam
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The double barrel is probably nice, but dual turrets is better. It takes more to destroy two seperate turrets.
10/2/12 6:19 PM
Too Rude
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And if you throw em out during a boss fight, hell usually take them out first, space them out a good bit and he has to take one out then move to the other one. Add shields onto them and you have a solid 30 seconds or so to tear him up while hes distracted
10/2/12 6:34 PM
Bry Bry
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the thing with Axton and his turret is that its almost too powerful once you upgrade it to the max..i have yet to get the 'nuke' added to it but as it stands now i just throw out my turret, lob transfusion grenades from way back and when i run up the enemies are dead for the most part..almost feels cheap...

what kind of grenades do you guys use?i loved transfusions in the first and in this one..

im level 42 Axton...is the Nuke devastating or what??it better be since it takes so long to unlock..
10/2/12 7:53 PM
Willybone
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/2/12 8:15 PM
Too Rude

The nuke is alright, i used it for a while til i wound up with the rocket pods/2 turrets/shields combo. If your someone who likes to get in there and fight kinda close up, the nuke is the way to go. You can get in there, fight as long as you can, then if things get too crazy you just throw the turret out and it pretty much kills everything in the area. But i found the double turret/rocket pods way more devestating for a longer duration.

I used singularity nades almost exclusively til i got the Homing Breath of Terramorphous. That grenades a god damn beast
10/3/12 12:36 AM
Dr. Cheffa
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've seen people kill terramorphous in under a minute, what weapons/items do I need to be able to do that? Phone Post
10/3/12 12:50 AM
Bry Bry

^^they are using the legendary weapons, the 'hack' weapons so to speak..well, they arent hacked but they are cheap and do immense damage..they arent using normal weapons thats for damn sure..
10/3/12 4:32 AM
Dr. Cheffa
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bee Shield Conference Call Shotgun Phone Post
10/3/12 6:42 AM
WikiTheWalrus
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know alot of people are using duped Bee's and CC Shottys.
10/3/12 7:10 AM
Too Rude

Yeah lvl 50 bee shield and conference call shotgun can take him out in 30 seconds easy. I got both of mine legit though. The Warrior drops the conference call and Hunter Hellquist drops the bee shield
10/3/12 9:47 AM
BigWilliam
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't remember Hunter Hellquist?

Honestly I don't care if people dupe weapons, it beats farming the same kills over and over to get them.
10/3/12 10:15 AM
LittleKang
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely singularity grenades. Usually toss my turret out followed by a grenade. Pulls all enemies into a grouping then the rocket pods rip the group apart Phone Post
10/3/12 10:36 AM
BigWilliam

Singularity grenades are the ones man. I will not use any other. In particular I like the sticky ones, I can place them pretty accurately, use them to damage and group the enemy for easier slaughtering. They are also great for yanking the enemy out from behind cover.
10/3/12 3:37 PM
Bry Bry

shift code for anyone that needs it..

CT5BT-6BCKX-B6F3X-KXTTB-WXHH5
10/3/12 3:53 PM
BigWilliam

What does that do?
10/3/12 4:00 PM
UGCTT_Jobe Watson's Butler
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It gives you another golden key. Phone Post
10/3/12 5:59 PM
Too Rude

BigWilliam - I don't remember Hunter Hellquist?

Honestly I don't care if people dupe weapons, it beats farming the same kills over and over to get them.

Hes in the Arid Boneyard, when you fast travel there, face east and hes up in the radio tower directly in front of you
10/3/12 6:43 PM
WikiTheWalrus
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigWilliam - I don't remember Hunter Hellquist?

I don't care either, I just get annoyed when people brag about how awesome they are in game when they've duped all of their weapons.

If they just want to play with their duped weapons, sweet. If they want to brag about their gear or how quickly they can clear the game, fuck 'em.
10/4/12 4:32 PM
BigWilliam

Honestly bragging about skill in a video game always strikes me as a little sad. Heh. But doubly so if you cheat.
10/4/12 6:38 PM
Granpa
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What does this bee shield do exactly Phone Post
10/4/12 9:55 PM
Dr. Cheffa

I got 4 different conference calls and a bee shield, I'll dupe them for anyone
GT: Da playmaker17 I won't be on until Friday evening Phone Post
10/5/12 9:44 AM
BigWilliam

Oh yeah, Hunter is that radio guy that goes on and on for Handsome Jack.

The Bee is a solid shield, like just under 30,000 rating or something. But it's big thing is it gives 40,000 points on an amp shot with 0 drain. So with a crazy shot gun like the conference call you can one shot just about anything.
10/5/12 10:36 AM
Dr. Cheffa

BigWilliam - Oh yeah, Hunter is that radio guy that goes on and on for Handsome Jack.

The Bee is a solid shield, like just under 30,000 rating or something. But it's big thing is it gives 40,000 points on an amp shot with 0 drain. So with a crazy shot gun like the conference call you can one shot just about anything.
Mine gives around 50k amp damage Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.