UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Att: Real Joker - be afraid, be very afraid!

9/23/12 9:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tommy Gunnz
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2 weeks until the Jets massacre the Texans on Monday Night.

jk bro, we are fucking HORRIBLE, wouldn't be shocked if the Jets don't win another game this year. I hope you motherfuckers win the Superbowl since we have no chance
9/26/12 2:14 AM
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Texans are a good team. They are finally looking like they have it together down there. In Denver we are still figuring out how to play with Manning, as well as getting use to Del Rios defense. Thus far I have to say I am not worried about Manning, but our defense has be concerned. Joe Mays is a terrible MLB and they have him on the field every down. While our DT play has improved it is still not a strong part of our team.

As a Denver fan of course like anyone I went through the schedule at the beginning of the year and our first half of the season if BRUTAL. Houston was a game I was 50/50 on because it is going to take a while before this offense gets its identity.

Personally I hate our OC. He is trying to hit the home run on every play. I cannot count how many times we were in a short yardage situation and he had WRs running posts and fades. Manning also audibled a lit less this past game and that is not Mannings game. As I said we are a work in progress, but to anyone who thinks we won't be there at the end you are severely under estimating this team. Remember we started 1-4 last year and backed into winning the division but we did beat the Steelers once we got there.

In hindsight giving up 4 turnovers to Atlanta, and blowing assignments against Houston I can say that it does make me feel good our team fought back and only lost by 6 in both games I believe. Raider week is always a huge week, and this is no exception.
9/26/12 8:59 AM
Tommy Gunnz
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

303 your schedule has been RIDICULOUS I wouldn't be worried at all if I were a Denver fan. As long as you won 1 of those first 3 and didn't go 0-3 to start the year you'll be fine. Denver still wins between 9-11 games

Just like the Jets have a really hard first half (first 5 games include @Pitt, 49ers, Texans) I said if we can take care of business and beat the Bills and Phins to start 2-3 I'll take it and move on to the easier part of the schedule. We already got those 2 wins so anything else with the next two games is just gravy (we prob lose both anyway) Phone Post
10/1/12 9:37 PM
TheRealJoker
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dammit TG!!! You're supposed to talk trash. Not vicariously setup a trap game through me to get into the Texans' heads!!!

The Bulls on Parade get to take their turn trying to bust the Mark Sanchez Pinata and see if a Tebow comes out!!!
10/9/12 12:13 AM
TheRealJoker
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JJ Watt swatted away your jinx!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.