UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> So what happened to Christian Darrow?

1/20/13 7:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DeuceDroppin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

street52 - house burned down after he foreclosed on it lost the business sold it for crack money eveything he touches ends like this
Thanks for your inside info as you seem to know the guy. Is he still claiming to be a fighter at all? Do you know what he had to say about his gym going under? Any idea if he reads this forum, and also if he saw the pics of mmaguy posing in front of his gym? Phone Post
1/21/13 2:10 AM
knuckleballs

Jamie Varner had to prove that he was the Light Weight champ and go through Darrow. He never did, therefore,

Darrow > Varner
1/21/13 3:20 PM
likicks

he never really owned a gym - he trolls the internet he gets off on anything about himself good or bad - he is a con man at its best and destroys anyone his path - he has caused many people bankruptcy - divorce and worse -
1/21/13 3:34 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude, you can't never tell an opponent about an injury.

Gotta keep herion withdrawal a secret...only reveal after the battle.
4/9/13 5:41 PM
vandelay
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT does anybody out there really know what happened to this guy? I dunno why I care but i do haha
4/9/13 6:48 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i feel bad for this dude and the other guy that was around for a bit with his MMA is bullshit" shtick.
4/9/13 6:54 PM
vandelay
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArthurKnoqOut - i feel bad for this dude and the other guy that was around for a bit with his MMA is bullshit" shtick.
I kinda do too. As much as posers piss me off I don't wanna see anybody's life ruined, although it appeared Darrow wasn't heading down a good path anyway. Phone Post
4/9/13 7:16 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jump Kick - I documented the saga with pics & video here:

mma.us/james-funaro-knocks-out-prison-fighter-christian-darrow/

Since this went down Christian planned a fight with a kickboxing champ which didn't pan out and soon after he was not heard from by anyone in the MMA community.  There were unsubstantiated rumors of him living in a homeless shelter upstate but nobody has come forward with any solid info for quite some time now.

In for later Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 9:28 PM
Jump Kick
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Salokcin69 - 
Jump Kick - I documented the saga with pics & video here:

mma.us/james-funaro-knocks-out-prison-fighter-christian-darrow/

Since this went down Christian planned a fight with a kickboxing champ which didn't pan out and soon after he was not heard from by anyone in the MMA community.  There were unsubstantiated rumors of him living in a homeless shelter upstate but nobody has come forward with any solid info for quite some time now.

In for later Phone Post 3.0

Voted up

8/14/13 12:20 AM
DanOfEarth
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heard this guy has possibly kidnapped someone now?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=996280434702&set=a.652902292252.2119225.84106779&type=1&theater
8/14/13 12:21 AM
DanOfEarth
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No idea how to embed on MMAUG but this is a link to the photo:

https://sphotos-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/521963_996280434702_1973992542_n.jpg

Of the missing woman

and a statement from her family:

"my sister Brooke (left) has been missing since July 29th. She was last seen with James Christian Darrow (right) at a Honda Dealership on 112 in Patchogue. My family and I ask anybody with information to contact us 631 206-4192 and please share this post to get the word out!"

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.