UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Seattle Event - Underground Ticket Block

10/5/12 7:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the geek
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow - 

Cool, I'm in with the Carlo shirt, where do we buy?

Here you go bro

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2038876&page=1

10/5/12 7:21 PM
RML
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any real man will be wearing this shirt!!!

10/5/12 7:27 PM
the geek
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RML - 

LMAO

You make a great point.

But seriously, all proceeds of the Calo shirt go towards Frank who's battling cancer. He really needs the financial support as the costs are crazy.
10/5/12 7:29 PM
DiscipleDojo
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Calo charity shirt FTW!!

10/5/12 7:34 PM
RJJH
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RML - 

this is the exact shirt I will be wearing.

10/5/12 7:34 PM
pennviachoke
1124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rummy - 
12SixElbow - 

Voting up everyone in here.

as did I

as did i

10/5/12 7:36 PM
pennviachoke
1124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH - 
RML - 

this is the exact shirt I will be wearing.

this and/or a calo shirt. or maybe a suit..i have an old cheesy suit i could wear. hmmm

ill just stick with a UG shirt of some sort

10/5/12 8:39 PM
Fake Pie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
12SixElbow - 
Fake Pie - We need UG/OG event t-shirts for this.

I think we should do shirts that say FUCK THE UG

HUGE group of guys in the same section with big FUCK THE UG shirts, imagine how confusing that would be for people who aren't members or haven't heard of this forum?

We can convince random dudes that  "the ug" is a fighter we all hate or something.

saucy already said we wont get on TV with fuck on our shirts.

Get the Calo charity shirts, you support and UGer who's battling cancer and you couldn't get more "UG" than this shirt.

It's what I'll be wearing:

Being an OGer not an UGer 99% of the time, I know who Calo is but don't get the shirt. What's the deal? I'll buy one, just want to know what I'm wearing.
10/5/12 8:49 PM
the geek

Fake Pie - 
the geek - 
12SixElbow - 
Fake Pie - We need UG/OG event t-shirts for this.

I think we should do shirts that say FUCK THE UG

HUGE group of guys in the same section with big FUCK THE UG shirts, imagine how confusing that would be for people who aren't members or haven't heard of this forum?

We can convince random dudes that  "the ug" is a fighter we all hate or something.

saucy already said we wont get on TV with fuck on our shirts.

Get the Calo charity shirts, you support and UGer who's battling cancer and you couldn't get more "UG" than this shirt.

It's what I'll be wearing:

Being an OGer not an UGer 99% of the time, I know who Calo is but don't get the shirt. What's the deal? I'll buy one, just want to know what I'm wearing.

There's an UG'er who's screen name is NKTDace who made a thread about how he has beed diagnosed with testicular cancer for the second time and after multiple treatments things weren't looking good.

A couple of UG'ers came up an idea to create a shirt and all the proceeds would go towards Frank (Dace) as he needs to go for one final treatment to see if they can stop the cancer.

The Calo image was as I think this whole thin was his idea (I came into it a bit late so I may not be 100% on why the Calo image was chosen).

There have been a lot of aditioanl ideas that have come from this and so far we have been able to raise $2539.68 and have had around 100 fighter send a picture of support to Frank.
10/5/12 9:10 PM
Matt Phillips
815 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be ordering my shirt next week. :) Phone Post
10/5/12 9:20 PM
DiscipleDojo
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's more on the shirt's origin and Frank's Fight: http://jmsmith.org/blog/franks-fight/

2Jupes was one of the main catalysts in terms of getting the ball rolling.

10/5/12 9:22 PM
the geek

DiscipleDojo - 

Here's more on the shirt's origin and Frank's Fight: http://jmsmith.org/blog/franks-fight/

2Jupes was one of the main catalysts in terms of getting the ball rolling.

Don't downplay your role in this good sir, it wouldn't be where it is without your hard work.
10/5/12 9:23 PM
DiscipleDojo

Team effort for Frank!  :)

10/5/12 9:43 PM
Captain Epic
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it says there is still tickets available on the website, do you think its a fluke? or should i still try to order? Phone Post
10/5/12 9:46 PM
saucylv33
808 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tryto get some.
10/5/12 9:50 PM
saucylv33
808 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's now selling in row 26 using the code. I asked earlier when it was at 149 if more tickets were available to hold so my contact must have done it.
10/5/12 9:56 PM
pennviachoke

saucylv33 - It's now selling in row 26 using the code. I asked earlier when it was at 149 if more tickets were available to hold so my contact must have done it.
Phone Post
10/5/12 9:56 PM
DW
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saucylv33 - It's now selling in row 26 using the code. I asked earlier when it was at 149 if more tickets were available to hold so my contact must have done it.

you are seriously the coolest person ever.

10/5/12 10:45 PM
saucylv33

No, you are for doing that awesome seating chart.
10/5/12 10:59 PM
MoomBah
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Id take that ms paint seating chart over ufc tickets anyday.

10/6/12 1:03 AM
DontBeScaredGomi
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hong Kong Phooey -
saucylv33 - For the Chart:

Posted: 3 minutes ago

im in guys

row 23 tix 17 and 18

Hes getting 150 spankins , dont be scurred Gomi

Committed to this event, the first of many! Phone Post
10/6/12 1:17 AM
DW
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/6/12 1:30 AM
saucylv33

We need to fill in some gaps...If you bought tickets, post your seat location!!
10/6/12 3:21 AM
Fake Pie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love being a part of this. Thanks so much to saucy for making this happen. This will be my first ufc in person btw. Phone Post
10/6/12 3:22 AM
DontBeScaredGomi
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn I wanna see who's around me already Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.