UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Seattle Event - Underground Ticket Block

11/11/12 4:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt Phillips
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saucylv33 - I went to the Chicago event earlier this year and it was so much fun. I'm skipping this one and probably going to New Jersey event.

I think thats the next event Im going to after Seattle. Never been to NY/NJ area and thats a few days after my birthday! 

11/11/12 4:14 AM
saucylv33
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NJ is the shit. Good Food, Good Drink, THE BEST.
11/11/12 10:10 AM
rummy
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For people who haven't been to the Seattle before the new season of Top Chef that is just starting was filmed here this summer.  I'm guessing they'll show a lot of the main touristy spots in town.

11/12/12 1:49 AM
wreckker
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its getting Closer...... Phone Post
11/12/12 1:17 PM
UGCTT_mrthesnake
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ekiben - heads up, tickets have opened up in the lower level in the $75 range. i just bought two and they ended up at just under $186 after ticketmaster fees for the pair if you haven't got your tickets yet, jump on it before it's back to singles.
Dude. U rock. I owe u you a beer for the heads up. Just bought 3 tickets Phone Post
11/12/12 1:20 PM
saucylv33
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Posting because it was on 666. :)
11/12/12 1:25 PM
RickStorm
1679 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Posting because it was on 667.  :)

Until December 8th

11/12/12 1:27 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
867 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

Posting because it was on 667.  :)

Until December 8th

i thought you told me to upload our tix to stubhub @ 700 ea ?

11/12/12 2:49 PM
ekiben
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrthesnake - 
ekiben - heads up, tickets have opened up in the lower level in the $75 range. i just bought two and they ended up at just under $186 after ticketmaster fees for the pair if you haven't got your tickets yet, jump on it before it's back to singles.
Dude. U rock. I owe u you a beer for the heads up. Just bought 3 tickets Phone Post

awesome man.
11/12/12 3:38 PM
pennviachoke
1099 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrthesnake -
Awesome, the more the merrier!! Less than a month out now guys! Phone Post
11/12/12 4:48 PM
UGCTT_mrthesnake
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm so fucking stoked I got tickets. I would have cried watching all you homos on tv while I was at home Phone Post
11/12/12 7:18 PM
the geek
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EvilEye - http://skagit.craigslist.org/tix/3392298707.html

All right, who's selling their tix? I suspect RJJH...

11/12/12 7:51 PM
the geek
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EvilEye - According to the seating chart it's whoever bought next to Michegre.

RJJH bought cage side and he's Canuck (not Skagit County as per Craigslist).

Ahhhh, I thought he said he couldn't go and was selling his tix, that's why I thought him.

Looking at the chart there a quite a few people who didn't state where they were sitting, I hope there weren't too many lurkers who are scalping their tix now.
11/13/12 11:55 AM
RickStorm
1679 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still have a spot open for a ride from PDX. It's not the largest spot in truck....

BUT!!!! Will be representing flying down the freeway to Seattle.......

11/13/12 3:31 PM
pennviachoke
1099 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lost our first fight from the event...Yagin is out vs Siver. Is there time to find a replacement? Phone Post
11/13/12 3:44 PM
crowbar
694 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Way to represent Rick.I know there will be some good tunage along the way also.

11/13/12 3:46 PM
MoomBah
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke - Lost our first fight from the event...Yagin is out vs Siver. Is there time to find a replacement? Phone Post
It begins. Phone Post
11/13/12 3:55 PM
pennviachoke

MoomBah -
pennviachoke - Lost our first fight from the event...Yagin is out vs Siver. Is there time to find a replacement? Phone Post
It begins. Phone Post
Shhhh...we knew there would be no way all the fights would happen but lets hope its the only one. I hope Yagin doesn't have something seriously wrong btw, dude can fight. Phone Post
11/13/12 4:03 PM
RickStorm

crowbar - 

Way to represent Rick.I know there will be some good tunage along the way also.

Not sure what "tunage" is, but if I see it I'll get a picture of it =)

This is the same truck we took to Santa Cruz, except now it's MY truck.... My new company driver

11/13/12 5:07 PM
crowbar
694 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/13/12 5:06 PM

Tunage is slang for music.

* "Ah man,I dig this tune"

11/13/12 6:42 PM
supersonic
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would rather each fighter just do some low impact cardio beginning now.
11/13/12 7:24 PM
Matt Phillips
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quick question for you guys.

If we needed to raise $2000 for an after party w/ some legit entertainment (music-wise), how many of you would be down to throw some money into the pot? 

11/13/12 7:31 PM
the geek

Matt Phillips -

If we needed to raise $2000 for an after party w/ some legit entertainment (music-wise), how many of you would be down to throw some money into the pot? 

I'm down, but I'm already dipping into the families Christmas money to find the trip so I can't afford to much more. Phone Post
11/13/12 7:33 PM
pennviachoke

the geek -
Matt Phillips -

I'm down, but I'm already dipping into the families Christmas money to find the trip so I can't afford to much more. Phone Post
Basically this...I will do what I can for sure Phone Post
11/13/12 7:44 PM
Matt Phillips

the geek - 
Matt Phillips -

Im in the same boat, but Im gonna throw a couple hundred towards it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.