UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Seattle Event - Underground Ticket Block

11/19/12 8:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
VitorSuckedBonesToes
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic -  I'm looking for a little something Asian anyone have any leads? :-$ Phone Post

150 all over the place.

11/19/12 9:34 PM
JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmfao. Gotta love making a hooker joke and getting legitimate responses. I love the UG! Phone Post
11/19/12 9:35 PM
the geek
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke - 
the geek - Sooo excited, getting close! Phone Post
Me too!

Phone Post

My level of excitment

11/19/12 9:53 PM
pennviachoke
928 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My level of excitement is somewhere between this

And this

Phone Post
11/19/12 9:54 PM
War Potato
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really hate all of you right now Phone Post
11/20/12 2:49 AM
Matt Phillips
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/20/12 4:09 AM

:)

*edit*

Thats my "Cool shit is going to happen soon" Dana White smiley face.  Seattle announcement incoming tomorrow :)

11/20/12 4:23 AM
Bentleysuper8
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/20/12 5:00 AM
DontBeScaredGomi
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - 

*edit*

Thats my "Cool shit is going to happen soon" Dana White smiley face.  Seattle announcement incoming tomorrow :)

thank you sir, you're a gentleman and a scholar

11/20/12 9:23 AM
pennviachoke
928 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -

*edit*

:-)

That's my FUCK YEAH YOU'RE AWESOME I CAN'T WAIT Smiley face. Phone Post
11/20/12 10:02 AM
Shosh1n
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in sec 206 damnit :( have you guys decided on a before and after party yet? Phone Post
11/20/12 11:23 AM
VitorSuckedBonesToes

Lots of after party stuff, some about to be announced.
Mike Swick's announcing his plans via twitter when they're set. Phone Post
11/20/12 11:25 AM
JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -

*edit*

Hmmm I shall see your :) and raise you a :D Phone Post
11/20/12 11:28 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
671 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Immortal after party

11/20/12 12:44 PM
the geek
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -

*edit*

WERD UP!!!! Phone Post
11/20/12 3:57 PM
Matt Phillips
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/20/12 4:21 PM

Blah! plans changed last second :(

will update soon

11/20/12 4:08 PM
Fake Pie
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome of you to do. Not a club person myself so won't be going but really cool.
11/20/12 5:29 PM
CindyO

********** I asked DW if he would do a meet and greet for the UGers going to the Seattle event and he said yes:)  But then I told them there are at least 150 in the group (based on the block Beth arranged) and asked if he would take ALL of you. He wants me to find out how many of you are interested in doing one and then we'll go from there.

So if you're a UGer attending this event and would like to be a part of the meet and greet with DW please *sign* the OTHER thread I just started so I can get an approx. number for him (UG Meet & Greet w/Dana @ 12/8 Fox 5 Seattle Event!).

Not sure how many he will have room for but I think he'll try hard to accommodate as many as he can and it will more than likely follow the weigh-ins (I'm not sure, though).

Cindy

11/20/12 5:38 PM
A bag of ricin
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic -
Matt Phillips -

*edit*

Here's a XD. Come at me bro. Phone Post
11/20/12 5:39 PM
JoeMimic

A bag of ricin - 
JoeMimic -
Matt Phillips -

*edit*

Here's a XD. Come at me bro. Phone Post

Only if you let me bang bro >:o
11/20/12 5:48 PM
pennviachoke

CindyO -

********** I asked DW if he would do a meet and greet for the UGers going to the Seattle event and he said yes:)  But then I told them there are at least 150 in the group (based on the block Beth arranged) and asked if he would take ALL of you. He wants me to find out how many of you are interested in doing one and then we'll go from there.

So if you're a UGer attending this event and would like to be a part of the meet and greet with DW please *sign* the OTHER thread I just started so I can get an approx. number for him (UG Meet & Greet w/Dana @ 12/8 Fox 5 Seattle Event!).

Not sure how many he will have room for but I think he'll try hard to accommodate as many as he can and it will more than likely follow the weigh-ins (I'm not sure, though).

Cindy

I hope hope this is on saturday. Phone Post
11/20/12 6:14 PM
JoeMimic

pennviachoke - 
CindyO -

Cindy

I hope hope this is on saturday. Phone Post

Yeah I'm regretting not being able to get tickets in the UG block. Damn group of mine!
11/20/12 6:16 PM
saucylv33
709 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can still go to the Dana meet and greet but I just wouldn't bring a bunch of people with you.
11/20/12 6:18 PM
Malagant
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hoping this is on Saturday cause I'm not gonna be there on Friday.
11/20/12 6:27 PM
JoeMimic

saucylv33 - You can still go to the Dana meet and greet but I just wouldn't bring a bunch of people with you.
I thought I probably could but it would be a dick move in my opinion you know?

Definitely appreciate all the opportunities being a member of the UG has provided me though.

Oh yeah I still need tickets. I should probably get on that :-) Phone Post
11/20/12 6:35 PM
RickStorm
1516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Get on it Joe!!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.