Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is gonna be a cool ass field trip!

Cindy

12/3/12 5:23 PM
RickStorm
2354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Im as excited as a teenager going on a field trip.. lol

12/3/12 5:41 PM
JoeMimic
799 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope you're ready to let me bang... Phone Post
12/3/12 5:41 PM
pennviachoke
1364 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic - I hope you're ready to let me bang... Phone Post
I will, I will let you bang bro. Phone Post
12/3/12 5:53 PM
RickStorm
2354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/03/12 5:54 PM

If we find some stray cats, I'll have to text my GF

"Will you let me bang bro"

Acually... I already know the answer to that..

She'll text me back

"Will you let ME bang bro"

12/3/12 6:18 PM
pennviachoke
1364 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahahahah^^^ Phone Post
12/3/12 6:20 PM
theken206
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hocky Balboa -  Can any of the locals please recommend the best spot for U.K. style fish and chips.

If not, just a must visit restaurant while in Seattle.

I figure Friday night is only chance I have to sit down and have a good meal.

If you wanted a stranger to sample an awesome restaurant that best represents your city; Where would you send him or her?

Thanks in advance.

Can't wait to put bananas in all your tailpipes on Saturday. Phone Post

With out a doubt go to Chinooks at the fishermans terminal. Some of the best and freshest fish you will find in Seattle.

Truuuuust me on this Chinooks for the win.
12/3/12 7:15 PM
big_josh
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've heard the Arianny Celeste after party at Lucky Strike in Bellevue is canceled.

12/3/12 7:27 PM
Matt Phillips
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_josh -

I've heard the Arianny Celeste after party at Lucky Strike in Bellevue is canceled.

I'll try to get her to come hang with us so its not a total sausagefest :) Phone Post
12/3/12 7:33 PM
PittWrestler
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just saw that Santacon is going down Saturday.  I've never seen the Seattle version, but the Portland one is bananas (literally with the offshoot banana costume people) so that should add to the general mayhem of the evening.  Hopefully Rick Storm will wear his Santa costume.

UG member RML - is you a Rory guy or a baby jay penn fan?

12/3/12 8:07 PM
RML
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PittWrestler -

Just saw that Santacon is going down Saturday.  I've never seen the Seattle version, but the Portland one is bananas (literally with the offshoot banana costume people) so that should add to the general mayhem of the evening.  Hopefully Rick Storm will wear his Santa costume.

I will be cheering for Rory. But I am OK with Penn winning. Also that is a pretty random question! Phone Post
12/3/12 8:10 PM
gage949
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone know where I can go about buying some weed in the newly legalized seattle? Phone Post
12/3/12 8:20 PM
sparkuri
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll bring a few kilos

12/3/12 8:24 PM
the geek
460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gage949 -  Anyone know where I can go about buying some weed in the newly legalized seattle? Phone Post

7-eleven

12/3/12 8:26 PM
the geek
460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

excitment level growing

12/3/12 8:42 PM
PittWrestler
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RML -
PittWrestler -

I will be cheering for Rory. But I am OK with Penn winning. Also that is a pretty random question! Phone Post
Haha, apparently random, but trained this week with lurker who has the seats next to you. He's a Hilo boy, black belt out of BJ gym. About the nicest guy you could meet though, super mellow good times guy. He hadn't been online and I told him about the seating chart. Phone Post
12/4/12 12:26 AM
theken206
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sparkuri - 

I'll bring a few kilos

lol

From what ive read and looking at the chart looks like alot the heads ended up in the same little area heheheh :)
12/4/12 12:47 AM
sparkuri
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theken206 - 
sparkuri - 

I'll bring a few kilos

lol

From what ive read and looking at the chart looks like alot the heads ended up in the same little area heheheh :)

coincidence ?

I think not

12/4/12 1:58 AM
Matt Phillips
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT!

12/4/12 3:43 AM
RickStorm

PittWrestler - 

J  Hopefully Rick Storm will wear his Santa costume.

lol All I have is the hat

12/4/12 3:59 AM
RickStorm

Matt Phillips - 
big_josh -

I'll try to get her to come hang with us so its not a total sausagefest :) Phone Post

Now youre going for Hero status!!! lol

Let us know our intiniary for saturday & night and thanks!!

12/4/12 4:13 AM
Matt Phillips

RickStorm - 
Matt Phillips - 
big_josh -

Now youre going for Hero status!!! lol

Let us know our intiniary for saturday & night and thanks!!

I'll be working on it tomorrow. I have the day off.

Do me a favor and email me your name and how many peeps are coming with you to the after party at this email if you havent yet: UGSeattle@gmail.com

I have to get a head count and names to put on the guest list. Kind of a pain in the ass, but worth it.

12/4/12 4:15 AM
RickStorm

I'll email you tomorrow, I have to confirm a few things first =)

12/4/12 4:21 AM
Matt Phillips

Also looking for a post fight place to eat. Preferably steak or Brazilian BBQ. 

12/4/12 4:22 AM
Matt Phillips

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.