UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Seattle Event - Underground Ticket Block

12/6/12 12:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sparkuri
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound - 
Matt Phillips - 

If I could do stuff like this for Zuffa, it would be a dream job. 

Assumed you did since you had the connection to DFW.

OK, which group of three was smart enough to get three tees made up. THICK, SOLID and TIGHT sitting next together would be hilarious.

genious !

12/6/12 12:34 PM
pennviachoke
1229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound -
Matt Phillips - 

OK, which group of three was smart enough to get three tees made up. THICK, SOLID and TIGHT sitting next together would be hilarious.
Dude, you can't spring this idea on me 2 days until the event. I would SO do this!!!! Phone Post
12/6/12 12:40 PM
big_josh
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic - 
big_josh -

Unfortunately I bought tickets on Fight Club pre-sale before I saw the UG ticket block... I'm in Section 124 Row 16.

SeattleJosh? Lol Phone Post

Nope. Not SeattleJosh. That's a different Josh.

12/6/12 12:40 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
1133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
Hong Kong Phooey - 
RickStorm - 

This is the slowest, longest week ever... EVA!!

well , at least you can touch your tickies !

Until Leghound .

You've got mail.

Cindy

Do Leg and Wreckker have seats ???? The best of the best CindyO is working on a few singles

for the event. Still not sure but a possibility may arrive. Post in this thread or PM Cindy if you need a ticket.

No guarantees but you know she all ways comes thru !!!! LOL at her being a +1. VTFUO !

12/6/12 12:44 PM
pennviachoke
1229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

+3 for CindyO! Phone Post
12/6/12 12:49 PM
JoeMimic
729 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_josh -
JoeMimic - 
big_josh -

Unfortunately I bought tickets on Fight Club pre-sale before I saw the UG ticket block... I'm in Section 124 Row 16.

SeattleJosh? Lol Phone Post

Nope. Not SeattleJosh. That's a different Josh.

Haha I used to be over there myself. Phone Post
12/6/12 12:50 PM
bando661
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's up guys, I just got my tickets and hope to see a bunch of UG folks around. Ive never been to the key arena, anyone know what the view is like from section 117?

Ps... hope everyone who is lookin for tix is able to find some.
12/6/12 12:59 PM
Leghound
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best I got for ya bandito

http://www.seatdata.com/html/nba_supersonics/section_nba_supersonics_117.htm
12/6/12 1:00 PM
rummy
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 
rummy - 

Something about your screename makes me believe youre a fun dude to hang out with.. lol

-Until December 8th

Ha, if your idea of fun is getting mildly belligerent (in a goofy way) then we should get along great!  

12/6/12 1:00 PM
Leghound
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/06/12 1:05 PM
I don't have a seat yet and from what I recall wreckker is still without as well. Sit us together and we'll drop UG signs all night long. CindyO is the best, holy shit
12/6/12 1:01 PM
Leghound

pennviachoke - 
Leghound -
Matt Phillips - 

Dude, you can't spring this idea on me 2 days until the event. I would SO do this!!!! Phone Post

Genius right? Came to me in my insomnia last night. Could always roll to the gap or something and get plain tees and just sharpie it out
12/6/12 1:02 PM
rummy
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hong Kong Phooey - 
CindyO - 
Hong Kong Phooey - 
RickStorm - 

This is the slowest, longest week ever... EVA!!

well , at least you can touch your tickies !

Until Leghound .

You've got mail.

Cindy

Do Leg and Wreckker have seats ???? The best of the best CindyO is working on a few singles

for the event. Still not sure but a possibility may arrive. Post in this thread or PM Cindy if you need a ticket.

No guarantees but you know she all ways comes thru !!!! LOL at her being a +1. VTFUO !

all voted up!

12/6/12 1:16 PM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just printed my tickets! Shit just got real. What would be better on a shirt: Let Me Bang Bro! or Shit just got Real? Any other ideas? Phone Post
12/6/12 1:21 PM
RickStorm
1914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

I think a row should wear

W.E.L.O.V.E.S.A.U.C.Y.L.V.3.3

Or at least a sign =)

also

FTHEUG No curse words since production knows were there

12/6/12 1:22 PM
RickStorm
1914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and everybody should be practicing their Fhakas

12/6/12 1:26 PM
Hocky Balboa
10750 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A bag of ricin - Just printed my tickets! Shit just got real. What would be better on a shirt: Let Me Bang Bro! or Shit just got Real? Any other ideas? Phone Post
One full row should be "I wild each it lol that meets their naked." Phone Post
12/6/12 1:32 PM
herwil10
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just printed my tickets!

Damn work is going slow today... it needs to be Friday afternoon already!
12/6/12 1:36 PM
gage949
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm here bitches!!! Phone Post
12/6/12 1:44 PM
RickStorm

Hows the weather?

12/6/12 1:44 PM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

I think a row should wear

W.E.L.O.V.E.S.A.U.C.Y.L.V.3.3

Or at least a sign =)

also

FTHEUG No curse words since production knows were there

What about: Saucylv33 VTFU! Phone Post
12/6/12 1:45 PM
Lefthook33
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its raining, like always Phone Post
12/6/12 1:50 PM
herwil10
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

Hows the weather?

Cold and raining like usual.

If you're coming from a warm climate, don't forget a coat. Walking around in this shit sucks without one.
12/6/12 1:56 PM
wreckker
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rummy -
sparkuri - 
theken206 - http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/tix/3458370236.html

OK who ever the fuck this is needs to let those tickets go. Wreckker needs one and so does some one else.

for real

this

Rummy is your friend coming to event?

Do you have a extra ticket?

Cindy O I am still looking for a seat if Rummmys ticket isnt available!! Phone Post
12/6/12 2:00 PM
Leghound

Seat me and wreckker together Mrs. O, I'm not good in social situations by myself, I tend to cut
12/6/12 2:02 PM
rummy

wreckker - 
rummy -
sparkuri - 
theken206 - http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/tix/3458370236.html

OK who ever the fuck this is needs to let those tickets go. Wreckker needs one and so does some one else.

for real

this

Rummy is your friend coming to event?

Do you have a extra ticket?

Cindy O I am still looking for a seat if Rummmys ticket isnt available!! Phone Post

Wrecker, sorry he is going.  Got the text yesterday afternoon and posted back on page 45.  I also sent you a pm this morning.  I'm hoping Cindy O is able to work some magic for you and Leghound.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.