UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Seattle Event - Underground Ticket Block

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/6/12 3:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RickStorm
2397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Hong Kong Phooey - 

Leaving Honolulu , BRB , oh and VTFURSBRB

I'd back atcha but I already did within 24 hours =)

12/6/12 3:25 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
1353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BRB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/6/12 3:42 PM
UGCTT_mrthesnake
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How do I get those dope ass mmatv shirts? Couldn't find them in the store Phone Post
12/6/12 3:45 PM
the geek
466 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OMG OMG OMG OMG it's sooooooo close!!! Phone Post
12/6/12 3:48 PM
pennviachoke
1392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - OMG OMG OMG OMG it's sooooooo close!!! Phone Post
I know man...I'm so pumped for Saturday!!! Phone Post
12/6/12 3:53 PM
catchysignature
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 
catchysignature - 

Some buddies and I are in sec 115 row 4, I bought tickets the day they were available for Key Arena club members or whatever. Had I known about the UG block party there would be four of us there. I will definately stop by to chat. UG shirts everywhere will be awesome to see, I'm breaking mine out. VU all around 

Make sure you come by and introduce yourself =)

and let Matt know if youre going to the UG after party

Done, and done! Pumped!

12/6/12 3:56 PM
RickStorm
2397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrthesnake -  How do I get those dope ass mmatv shirts? Couldn't find them in the store Phone Post

There not in the mma.tv store.. hold on I'll try to find the link

12/6/12 3:58 PM
RickStorm

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2050830&page=1

UG shirts

12/6/12 4:14 PM
catchysignature
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://q13fox.com/2012/12/05/marijuana-use-becomes-legal-in-washington-state-thursday/#axzz2EJCGFuzT

Until further notice, SPD to issue "verbal warnings" for public smoking of marijuanna.

LOL, i'm going to get contact high from all you fuckers!

12/6/12 4:48 PM
UGCTT_mrthesnake
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

UG shirts

Thanks! Phone Post
12/6/12 4:52 PM
Matt Phillips
837 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

UG shirts

Damn it, I was looking for that thread and couldn't find it. Lol

I'll be wearing my RVCA shirts and my BJ Penn walkout shirt for he weekend. Phone Post
12/6/12 5:00 PM
RickStorm

^ Should of asked me Matt.... That's one of my jobs is to know where mma.tv stuff is at.. lol

12/6/12 6:02 PM
Leghound
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't have any MMA apparel so I'll be dressed up like an MMA fighter....Dennis Hallman, of course

12/6/12 6:12 PM
PittWrestler
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - 
RickStorm -

UG shirts

Damn it, I was looking for that thread and couldn't find it. Lol

I'll be wearing my RVCA shirts and my BJ Penn walkout shirt for he weekend. Phone Post

Matt - I got the new walkout (or maybe its cornerman), but this monumentous occaission for me of seeing BJ fight live might have to break out the RVCA "AI Would Scrap" - I haven't wanted to even put that thing on and keep it pristine, but I think it's calling.

Just recently saw in your posts that you were from Hawaii, several of my buddies from Hawaii are making it up for the event (and were on my list for your party) so I'll bet you guys have people in common.

12/6/12 6:24 PM
Matt Phillips
837 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got to the airport and my flight was.......

LEAVING EARLY!

Since when do you come to the airport and get good news about your flight? Phone Post
12/6/12 6:47 PM
catchysignature

ATTN:  TheGeek

Sounds like you are taking pics for a UG scrapbook of sorts, any thoughts of taking a group pic right before the fights, say at the main entrance by the stairs? or something to that affect? 

12/6/12 7:02 PM
pennviachoke
1392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

catchysignature -

Sounds like you are taking pics for a UG scrapbook of sorts, any thoughts of taking a group pic right before the fights, say at the main entrance by the stairs? or something to that affect? 

I'm in Phone Post
12/6/12 7:16 PM
Matt Phillips

Alright everyone, flying to Seattle brb Phone Post
12/6/12 7:17 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound, you've got a PM.

Cindy

12/6/12 7:19 PM
pennviachoke

CindyO -

Cindy

Hell yeah! Good news I'm sure!! Phone Post
12/6/12 7:40 PM
the geek
466 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke - 
catchysignature -

I'm in Phone Post

Great idea catchy. I'll try to arrange one at the front of the Key Arena for sure but more specifically I'll try work out getting one at the M&G with Dana and folks. 

I want to make sure people have visual mementos of the event.  
12/6/12 8:36 PM
Leghound
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 

Cindy

Got the pics Cindy, thanks! Ever since my blue name ran out I haven't been able to see the Tapout pics so appreciate you taking them and forwarding them on for me.
12/6/12 8:59 PM
Leghound

It's quiet in here...everybody must be on planes.

UNTIL MATT PHILLIPS!
UNTIL BIG EP!
UNTIL THE GEEK AND HIS CANUCKISTAN CREW!
UNTIL (insert your name here to feel important)!
12/6/12 9:00 PM
Big EP
479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stuck in Phoenix.....this thread is getting me PUMPED!!!! I was just shadowboxing by gate C-9, working on some sprawl technique, got a shit load of weird looks. Oh well.
12/6/12 9:05 PM
JoeMimic
800 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone come pack for me please Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.