UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Seattle Event - Underground Ticket Block

12/7/12 10:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Leghound
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 

Us UGers gotta stick together! This board might be one huge collossal disfunctional group of heathens sometimes... but it's still a family;) Have a great time, all of you;)

Cindy

Voted up, again.

I'll be the guy in a Dennis Hallman speedo sitting next to wreckker throwing fhakas all night long.
12/7/12 10:38 AM
Leghound
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So to confirm the rough plans for the weekend are:

-Let JoeMimic bang
-Get BigEP to show his tits (I'm going to have to look away, one of you can verify he did)
-Yell sexual comments during the fights near Kuroi Kaze
-Find Jenny Friedman for my free ass grab
-Keep an eye on RickStorm so he doesn't marry some dude on a drunken whim
-Keep wreckker from clawing his eyes out when Arianny points her back crack in our direction
-UG battle royale against any non-UGers in the section, especially those with tickets that have been seen on Craigslist
-Vote up saucylv33 for organizing the event
-Vote up CindyO for being awesome

Did I miss anything?
12/7/12 10:44 AM
pennviachoke
1104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound - So to confirm the rough plans for the weekend are:

-Let JoeMimic bang
-Get BigEP to show his tits (I'm going to have to look away, one of you can verify he did)
-Keep wreckker from clawing his eyes out when Arianny points her back crack in our direction
-UG battle royale against any non-UGers in the section, especially those with tickets that have been seen on Craigslist

Did I miss anything?
I think that just about covers it. Phone Post
12/7/12 10:48 AM
RickStorm
1698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
CindyO - 

Us UGers gotta stick together! This board might be one huge collossal disfunctional group of heathens sometimes... but it's still a family;) Have a great time, all of you;)

Cindy

Cindy... Ive only said this to a few women in my time and meant it...

I LOVE YOU!!!

12/7/12 10:51 AM
Leghound

RickStorm - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

Cindy... Ive only said this to a few women in my time and meant it...

I LOVE YOU!!!

Get off of her man, she's mine
12/7/12 10:56 AM
RickStorm
1698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound - So to confirm the rough plans for the weekend are:

-Let JoeMimic bang

Did I miss anything?

Oh where oh where

are you tonight

why did you leave me here all alone

Ive search the world over and thought i found true love

you met another and phtuhuhuhuhu

you was gone... =)

Ive done alot of shit in my time, from mma events, my own kickboxing fights, big motorcycle runs to scuba diving in Puerta Vallarta, but its been a long long time since Ive been this damn excited about an event & meeting a bunch of people.

Cant wait till tomorrow!!

12/7/12 11:02 AM
Leghound

RickStorm, thegeek and a few others I sent you guys my cell number so we can all stay in touch
12/7/12 11:18 AM
RickStorm

PM'd you back leghound!

12/7/12 11:22 AM
RickStorm

Just threw out another round of VTFU's on the last few pages =)

12/7/12 11:27 AM
Leghound

Damn so tempted to bring my dSLR instead of my P&S camera....
12/7/12 11:29 AM
saucylv33
786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm so mad that I'm not going to this event!! You guys are going to have a blast.
12/7/12 11:32 AM
Big EP
291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound - Damn so tempted to bring my dSLR instead of my P&S camera....

YESSSSS!!!!!

Anyone have lunch plans today before the meet & greet? I want to hit up Pike Place Market for some warm fish & chips, fish soup and cold beer!

I did get to met up with Matt Phillips and his buddy last night at Taphouse. Mark Muñoz, Danny Castillo and Joe Warren showed up but during last call so we didn't get to go mingle. Malki Kawa was there as well.
12/7/12 11:34 AM
RickStorm

saucylv33 - I'm so mad that I'm not going to this event!! You guys are going to have a blast.

I wish you were going to be with us too.. You really should be

12/7/12 11:34 AM
Big EP
291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saucylv33 - I'm so mad that I'm not going to this event!! You guys are going to have a blast.

Matt spoke so highly of you last night during dinner. I hope I get the chance to meet you and personally thank you for all of your UG support and thoughtfulness.

I'm sure there will be other opportunities to do so.
12/7/12 11:38 AM
RickStorm

Im not sure what that is... but Im taking a few pictures of my GF with my blackberry so I can show her off since she wont be there =)

12/7/12 11:43 AM
Leghound

Big EP - 

YESSSSS!!!!!

Anyone have lunch plans today before the meet & greet? I want to hit up Pike Place Market for some warm fish & chips, fish soup and cold beer!

I did get to met up with Matt Phillips and his buddy last night at Taphouse. Mark Muñoz, Danny Castillo and Joe Warren showed up but during last call so we didn't get to go mingle. Malki Kawa was there as well.

I'll be there around noon/12:30. Need to stop putzing around hit the shower, wait for me and we'll do lunch.
12/7/12 11:43 AM
Matt Phillips
790 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's up everyone! Phone Post
12/7/12 11:44 AM
Leghound

RickStorm - 

Im not sure what that is... but Im taking a few pictures of my GF with my blackberry so I can show her off since she wont be there =)

It's a fancy (annoying to carry cuz I'd bring multiple lenses....) camera
12/7/12 11:47 AM
Matt Phillips
790 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just read Jens Pulver is in town. Gonna see if he'll swing by and say hi today at the weighins Phone Post
12/7/12 11:56 AM
RickStorm

Damn I should of taken today off.. 

12/7/12 11:59 AM
Leghound

RickStorm - 

You're looking kind of pale, you feeling OK?
12/7/12 12:11 PM
aces_taylor
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - Just read Jens Pulver is in town. Gonna see if he'll swing by and say hi today at the weighins Phone Post
That's be sweet Phone Post
12/7/12 12:12 PM
Leghound

Dammit, can't find my dragon jeans. I'm going to be so underMMA'd
12/7/12 12:15 PM
RickStorm

Edited: 12/07/12 12:15 PM
Leghound - 
RickStorm - 

You're looking kind of pale, you feeling OK?

haha! No... I wanna be there NOW

12/7/12 12:28 PM
RickStorm

The UFC curse strikes again. Tim Means slips in sauna and KO's himself so now Marcus LeVesseur vs Abel Trujillo

Is this Seattle?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.