UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Seattle Event - Underground Ticket Block

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/7/12 1:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
big_josh
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -  There is an abnormal amount of people wearing scarves and not much flannel here. Phone Post

You'd find more flannel in Portland.

12/7/12 1:20 PM
Matt Phillips
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am at Pikes Market right now Phone Post
12/7/12 1:27 PM
rummy
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -  I am at Pikes Market right now Phone Post

If you're still there at lunch and you like sausages (beep) try Uli's.  It's been a while since I've been down there but  he used to grind the meat and make the sausages in one part of his shop and grill them on the other side. 

12/7/12 1:29 PM
Leghound
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the pike brewing has good steamer clams and nachos
12/7/12 1:36 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
1339 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saucylv33 - Silly talk - You need to get "sauced" up and the weather doesn't mattter.

see , i told you. shes back. Her account has been unhacked .

12/7/12 1:43 PM
Narcolepsy
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -  Just read Jens Pulver is in town. Gonna see if he'll swing by and say hi today at the weighins Phone Post

Jens is a local boy (Sunnyside, WA), he was at the last weigh ins and brought Bart Palaszewski with him. They were both super nice, I think I was one of 2 or 3 people to recognize Bartimus.

Matt, I'm sending you a text now that I know you're awake.
12/7/12 1:44 PM
theken206
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DW - 
pennviachoke - 
Matt Phillips - There is an abnormal amount of people wearing scarves and not much flannel here. Phone Post
How cold and rainy? Need a jacket for sure or would a pullover type sweatshirt/fleece thing work? Phone Post

40s and windy and rainy, I would wear a swseatshirt or jacket.

So im off work at 5, not gonna make the weigh ins, hopefully can make it downtown in time for the meet and greet w/ Dana.  But if not i'd still like to grab a drink with some of you guys. 

Arent you going to the allen stone concert tonight? I wonder if there will be tickets at the door wouldnt mind hitting that shit up as well.
12/7/12 2:04 PM
Big EP
470 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm at Office Depot looking at cost for 24x36 cardboard printed signs.
"THICK, SOLID, TIGHT" or "UG > SHERDOG", "LOVE YOU SAUCY!"....ideas?
12/7/12 2:08 PM
Matt Phillips
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alright, not at Pikes anymore. Thought I would spend more time but ran out of stuff to look at. Lol Phone Post
12/7/12 2:14 PM
sparkuri
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/07/12 2:14 PM
Big EP - I'm at Office Depot looking at cost for 24x36 cardboard printed signs.
"THICK, SOLID, TIGHT" or "UG > SHERDOG", "LOVE YOU SAUCY!"....ideas?

JUST BWEED

12/7/12 2:15 PM
wreckker
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - Alright, not at Pikes anymore. Thought I would spend more time but ran out of stuff to look at. Lol Phone Post
French bakery right across from pikes!!

Im high when i walk thru pikes And ALWAYS HIT UP THE BAKERY!

Its delicious Phone Post
12/7/12 2:16 PM
RickStorm
2354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

lol @ just weed

I personally like "we love saucy" or "F the UG"

12/7/12 2:20 PM
RickStorm
2354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Has anyone heard from 12SixElbows? I've been trying to contact him for a few days with no luck

Hope all is okay

12/7/12 2:26 PM
sparkuri
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's so much to do in Seattle. It's a beautiful city. The EMP(Jimi Hendrix museum) has an awesome display/feature goin on right now.

King Tut exhibit is going on next door to the KEY, which is supposedly the last time in the U.S.. I'm DEFINITELY gonna hit that up.

The entire downtown, U-district, gasworks park, and all over is great. As with any other major city, you could roam a week and still not take it all in. One of the funnest cities in the U.S. .

I'm gonna be hittin' up the Fisherman's terminal as Ken206 brought up, and can't wait for that.

Here are some pics I took recently for you guys of the Aquarium, and some Ivars grub.

And also the Crab Pot, which is insane for the non-fried/overall seafood lover. It's just pure Pacific Northwest.

vag

12/7/12 2:27 PM
sparkuri

The Crab Pot

12/7/12 2:29 PM
sparkuri

IVARS Cod

Smoked Salmon Chowder

12/7/12 2:30 PM
sparkuri

12/7/12 2:30 PM
sparkuri

Waterfront

12/7/12 2:32 PM
pennviachoke
1364 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sparkuri -

Gold!

And lmfao @ vag. Hahahaha Phone Post
12/7/12 2:34 PM
rummy
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wreckker - 
Matt Phillips - Alright, not at Pikes anymore. Thought I would spend more time but ran out of stuff to look at. Lol Phone Post
French bakery right across from pikes!!

Im high when i walk thru pikes And ALWAYS HIT UP THE BAKERY!

Its delicious Phone Post

that made me think of Mee Sum Pastry, the pork hom bow (baked) is so tasty

http://www.seattlerex.com/mee-sum-pastry-a-new-favorite-dish/

12/7/12 2:35 PM
pennviachoke
1364 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who is staying the closest to Key arena? Who's planning on hitting a hotel room before the afterpartys? I may need to iron a shirt or something for the party so I'm just wondering. Not that big of a deal really. Phone Post
12/7/12 2:35 PM
sparkuri

haha

The cajun cod is the darker brown of the two, and is the bomb !

12/7/12 2:38 PM
rummy

sparkuri - 

haha

The cajun cod is the darker brown of the two, and is the bomb !

if you're going to the terminal, aren't sick of fish and chips, and don't want to sit down at big Chinooks, try little Chinooks right around the corner from the main restaurant.  I actually think the fish and chips are better there than the main space.

DontBeScaredGomi
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

badass weekend!

i was gonna go to the seahawks/cardinals game sunday, but white pass finally opened

time to snowboard!!!

Matt Phillips

Just met BJ Penns parents, they are so nice! Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.