UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Seattle Event - Underground Ticket Block

12/7/12 12:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RickStorm
1603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

The UFC curse strikes again. Tim Means slips in sauna and KO's himself so now Marcus LeVesseur vs Abel Trujillo

Is this Seattle?

12/7/12 12:31 PM
pennviachoke
1051 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

Damn I should of taken today off.. 

This, I should've told my family that's visiting to F the F off & I should've flown out today. FUCK! you bastards have fun today and ill see y'all in about 24 hours. Phone Post
12/7/12 12:32 PM
pennviachoke
1051 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

The UFC curse strikes again. Tim Means slips in sauna and KO's himself so now Marcus LeVesseur vs Abel Trujillo

Is this Seattle?

NOOOOOOOO! say it ain't so! Phone Post
12/7/12 12:37 PM
herwil10
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dammit. They need to lock all the fighters in their hotel rooms until the weigh-ins. And then promptly return them to their rooms till fight night... this is getting bad.
12/7/12 12:41 PM
Matt Phillips
774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is an abnormal amount of people wearing scarves and not much flannel here. Phone Post
12/7/12 12:43 PM
Malagant
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tomorrow can't come soon enough.
12/7/12 12:45 PM
pennviachoke

Matt Phillips - There is an abnormal amount of people wearing scarves and not much flannel here. Phone Post
How cold and rainy? Need a jacket for sure or would a pullover type sweatshirt/fleece thing work? Phone Post
12/7/12 12:50 PM
RickStorm
1603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/07/12 12:52 PM

Im only gonna be wearing a hoodie

If we get stuck outside in crummy weather I'll have a few jackets xxl in my truck

12/7/12 12:52 PM
pennviachoke

RickStorm -

Im only gonna be wearing a hoodie

Just the hoodie though, right? Nothing else? Phone Post
12/7/12 12:54 PM
RickStorm

lol & a hat

12/7/12 12:54 PM
DW
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke - 
Matt Phillips - There is an abnormal amount of people wearing scarves and not much flannel here. Phone Post
How cold and rainy? Need a jacket for sure or would a pullover type sweatshirt/fleece thing work? Phone Post

40s and windy and rainy, I would wear a swseatshirt or jacket.

So im off work at 5, not gonna make the weigh ins, hopefully can make it downtown in time for the meet and greet w/ Dana.  But if not i'd still like to grab a drink with some of you guys. 

12/7/12 12:55 PM
saucylv33
750 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Silly talk - You need to get "sauced" up and the weather doesn't mattter.
12/7/12 12:57 PM
DW
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saucylv33 - Silly talk - You need to get "sauced" up and the weather doesn't mattter.

Spoken like a Seattlite :)

12/7/12 12:58 PM
pennviachoke

saucylv33 - Silly talk - You need to get "sauced" up and the weather doesn't mattter.
Need whisky to warm up properly, unfortunately if I start on the whisky I will miss a weeks worth of flights, impregnate some random hoo'er, and get my ass kicked....that's not gonna happen. Ken is gonna get me in the right state of mind!! Phone Post
12/7/12 12:59 PM
rummy
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DW - 
saucylv33 - Silly talk - You need to get "sauced" up and the weather doesn't mattter.

Spoken like a Seattlite :)

put on your liquid long johns

12/7/12 1:11 PM
big_josh
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -  There is an abnormal amount of people wearing scarves and not much flannel here. Phone Post

You'd find more flannel in Portland.

12/7/12 1:20 PM
Matt Phillips
774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am at Pikes Market right now Phone Post
12/7/12 1:27 PM
rummy
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -  I am at Pikes Market right now Phone Post

If you're still there at lunch and you like sausages (beep) try Uli's.  It's been a while since I've been down there but  he used to grind the meat and make the sausages in one part of his shop and grill them on the other side. 

12/7/12 1:29 PM
Leghound
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the pike brewing has good steamer clams and nachos
12/7/12 1:36 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
770 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

see , i told you. shes back. Her account has been unhacked .

12/7/12 1:43 PM
Narcolepsy
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -  Just read Jens Pulver is in town. Gonna see if he'll swing by and say hi today at the weighins Phone Post

Jens is a local boy (Sunnyside, WA), he was at the last weigh ins and brought Bart Palaszewski with him. They were both super nice, I think I was one of 2 or 3 people to recognize Bartimus.

Matt, I'm sending you a text now that I know you're awake.
12/7/12 1:44 PM
theken206
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DW - 
pennviachoke - 

40s and windy and rainy, I would wear a swseatshirt or jacket.

So im off work at 5, not gonna make the weigh ins, hopefully can make it downtown in time for the meet and greet w/ Dana.  But if not i'd still like to grab a drink with some of you guys. 

Arent you going to the allen stone concert tonight? I wonder if there will be tickets at the door wouldnt mind hitting that shit up as well.
12/7/12 2:04 PM
Big EP
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm at Office Depot looking at cost for 24x36 cardboard printed signs.
"THICK, SOLID, TIGHT" or "UG > SHERDOG", "LOVE YOU SAUCY!"....ideas?
12/7/12 2:08 PM
Matt Phillips

Alright, not at Pikes anymore. Thought I would spend more time but ran out of stuff to look at. Lol Phone Post
12/7/12 2:14 PM
sparkuri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/07/12 2:14 PM
Big EP - I'm at Office Depot looking at cost for 24x36 cardboard printed signs.
"THICK, SOLID, TIGHT" or "UG > SHERDOG", "LOVE YOU SAUCY!"....ideas?

JUST BWEED

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.