UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Seattle Event - Underground Ticket Block

12/7/12 11:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the geek
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Folks I took about 800 photo's of the event and if I don't say so myself some are amazing. It's going to take me a few days to upload and edit them but I'll start as soon as I get home on Sunday.

All the photo's of UGers with Dana in the cage I took I'll post as well. If anyone wants a high res copy just PM me and I'll email you a digital copy.

I'll make a dedicated thread on Sunday. You are all going to be happy with the pics, this was the best UFC ever, and the event hasn't even happened.

Cheers
12/7/12 11:44 PM
DiscipleDojo
623 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder
Malagant - 
pennviachoke - 
RickStorm -

Awesome Phone Post

Picture: Awesome!
Camera skills: Fail!
Anyone want a Bratwurst?

That's amazing.

No other sport has crap like this. So jealous I'm not there with everyone!

Hats off to all involved. Especially Geek (and anyone else who did!) for repping #FranksFight to Dana!

12/7/12 11:44 PM
the geek
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's a few that I was able to upload, only 797 more to go haha.

Me:

Me and 2 of my friends:

My buddy Martin after the everyone left the arena:

12/7/12 11:49 PM
JoeMimic
594 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -

Me:

Me and 2 of my friends:

Great job brotha Phone Post
12/7/12 11:54 PM
BrewBarry
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice shots Geek and thanks for taking ours! Phone Post
12/7/12 11:57 PM
the geek

BrewBarry -  Nice shots Geek and thanks for taking ours! Phone Post

My pleasure bro.
12/7/12 11:59 PM
RickStorm
1739 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Alright... finally time for my ass to get to bed to wake up early and head to Seattle..

12/8/12 12:04 AM
Malagant
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone find a good bar to watch the Pacman fight after yet?
12/8/12 12:28 AM
MoomBah
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its settled: The geek = the telus tv guy

Awesome day. Phone Post
12/8/12 12:30 AM
Narcolepsy
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 

Me:

Me and 2 of my friends:

Oh, that was you! I had no idea who anybody was at this thing, but it was still amazing meeting everyone. This was a HELL of an experience, Dana talked to use for a solid 1 hr 20 mins. HE was the one who took that blurry photo on his iPhone, btw.

the geek, I'm sending you a PM for my pics :-)
12/8/12 1:02 AM
sparkuri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malagant - Anyone find a good bar to watch the Pacman fight after yet?

12/8/12 1:04 AM
Narcolepsy
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, what happened to the shots the geek took of the entire UG with Dana crowd surfing us?

He was sitting in my friend's lap (who almost dropped him)
12/8/12 1:06 AM
Narcolepsy

sparkuri - 
Malagant - Anyone find a good bar to watch the Pacman fight after yet?

I would imagine the Spectator would be a good option, about 2 blocks from Key Arena. They usually show UFC and boxing PPV. They are having a "Post UFC party" though.
12/8/12 1:11 AM
Leghound
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ahh seattle, where the beer flows like wine and the UG instinctively flock like the salmon of capistrano
12/8/12 1:12 AM
rummy
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic - 
the geek -

Me:

Me and 2 of my friends:

Great job brotha Phone Post

:)

12/8/12 1:23 AM
matbimonte
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can anyone link me to the thread for UG tix to the Chicago event? Can't find it for some reason and are there any tickets left? Thanks! Sweet pics btw. Phone Post
12/8/12 1:24 AM
Big EP
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Much love to Matt Phillips for coordinating all this!!!! The Geek for taking ALL 800+ pics. You guys are fucking amazing!

*throws fhaka sign*
12/8/12 1:31 AM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big EP - Much love to Matt Phillips for coordinating all this!!!! The Geek for taking ALL 800+ pics. You guys are fucking amazing!

*throws fhaka sign*
x1000000000000 Phone Post
12/8/12 1:33 AM
Matt Phillips
805 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm at BJ Penns after weigh in party. He'll be arriving shortly Phone Post
12/8/12 1:42 AM
the geek

Narcolepsy - Hey, what happened to the shots the geek took of the entire UG with Dana crowd surfing us?

He was sitting in my friend's lap (who almost dropped him)

It's there bro, I got it and it's fucking fantastic haha. i got a lot of great shots, I think you'll all love em'. Just going to take me a while to edit and process. I have to wait until I get home to get the shot's off my camera and process. Pretty tired right now, been up since 6am, drove for 3 1/2 hours and got a fucking $175 speeding ticket hahaha.

It was worth it though, what an incredible time, big big big props to Matt Phillips and BigEP, ya'll better vote them the fuck up!!!
12/8/12 1:49 AM
rummy
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so, so cool

12/8/12 2:42 AM
JoeMimic
594 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big shout out to all my ug brethren! I'm at a bar drinking thinking about how awesome today was. God damn! Phone Post
12/8/12 2:52 AM
the geek

JoeMimic -  Big shout out to all my ug brethren! I'm at a bar drinking thinking about how awesome today was. God damn! Phone Post

What an incredible day bro. We all got to experience something rare together.
12/8/12 3:05 AM
HolyHackZack
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome. So awesome. Thank you all so much. I'm sorry I've been posting on Sherdog instead for so long :'-( Phone Post
12/8/12 3:18 AM
catchysignature
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks to Matt Phillips, beth, big Eric, cindyo, 12six, Jennyf, geek, and everyone involved in putting this together, oh and last but not least, the man himself, DFW, best night ever! UG presence in full force, TREMENDOUS! VTFU! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.