UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Seattle Event - Underground Ticket Block

12/8/12 3:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
catchysignature
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks to Matt Phillips, beth, big Eric, cindyo, 12six, Jennyf, geek, and everyone involved in putting this together, oh and last but not least, the man himself, DFW, best night ever! UG presence in full force, TREMENDOUS! VTFU! Phone Post
12/8/12 3:19 AM
JoeMimic
578 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

catchysignature - Thanks to Matt Phillips, beth, big Eric, cindyo, 12six, Jennyf, geek, and everyone involved in putting this together, oh and last but not least, the man himself, DFW, best night ever! UG presence in full force, TREMENDOUS! VTFU! Phone Post
Si! War Ug! Phone Post
12/8/12 3:53 AM
DontBeScaredGomi
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in north bend with nappyshizno gonna see u fuckers tomorrow :) Phone Post
12/8/12 3:59 AM
NorthernIrishZombie
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was awesome seeing that photo from Dana come up on my Twitter feed! Phone Post
12/8/12 4:17 AM
HolyHackZack
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So signs in front of the arena warn about entry pat downs. Let's say I don't want to pay for arena prices drinks... what kind of pay downs are we talking about? Phone Post
12/8/12 4:21 AM
JoeMimic
578 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HolyHackZack - So signs in front of the arena warn about entry pat downs. Let's say I don't want to pay for arena prices drinks... what kind of pay downs are we talking about? Phone Post
Hope you have disposable flasks sir Phone Post
12/8/12 4:22 AM
NdrCntrl
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
12/8/12 4:22 AM
Leghound
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malagant - Anyone find a good bar to watch the Pacman fight after yet?

I wouldn't say good but Jillians used to show the PPVs. I'd guess it's about a mile or so cab ride from Key Arena
12/8/12 4:24 AM
Leghound
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HolyHackZack -  So signs in front of the arena warn about entry pat downs. Let's say I don't want to pay for arena prices drinks... what kind of pay downs are we talking about? Phone Post

BigEP was going Pulp Fiction watch styley on his flask earlier and they found it if that gives you any indication
12/8/12 5:53 AM
JoeMimic

Leghound -
HolyHackZack -  So signs in front of the arena warn about entry pat downs. Let's say I don't want to pay for arena prices drinks... what kind of pay downs are we talking about? Phone Post

BigEP was going Pulp Fiction watch styley on his flask earlier and they found it if that gives you any indication
They didn't touch us or anything at all coming in at any time. How'd they see the that? Phone Post
12/8/12 6:01 AM
Bentleysuper8

So where the hell should people be parking that is cheap? Ride the mono rail?
12/8/12 6:05 AM
JoeMimic

Bentleysuper8 - So where the hell should people be parking that is cheap? Ride the mono rail?
Yeah public transportation if you can Phone Post
12/8/12 6:34 AM
pennviachoke
1101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome pics guys! Headed to the airport now, be there soon!! Phone Post
12/8/12 8:16 AM
RickStorm
1682 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

On my way fellas!!!

12/8/12 8:19 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
871 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

On my way fellas!!!

BRB

12/8/12 8:21 AM
RML
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will be leaving for Seattle in three hours. Phone Post
12/8/12 8:52 AM
pennviachoke
1101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Houston now, 45 min layover then I'm Seattle bound!!!!! Phone Post
12/8/12 9:24 AM
pennviachoke

Lunch today before the event anybody? Suggestions close to Key? Phone Post
12/8/12 11:28 AM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HolyHackZack - So signs in front of the arena warn about entry pat downs. Let's say I don't want to pay for arena prices drinks... what kind of pay downs are we talking about? Phone Post
Let's say I don't want to pay for the overpriced food. Would the pat downs be thorough enough that they would find it? Phone Post
12/8/12 11:54 AM
Leghound

pennviachoke -  Lunch today before the event anybody? Suggestions close to Key? Phone Post

Within walking distance there are a few options on the base on Queen Anne on Denny Ave (think it's Denny?). There's a pizza joint called Pagliacci for a quick slice/salad and a few other random places around there. We are going to go grab something out of the area around 11, text me when you get here and if we're still around you can join us.
12/8/12 11:56 AM
Leghound

Bentleysuper8 - So where the hell should people be parking that is cheap? Ride the mono rail?

The monorail doesn't go very far, and you'd be parking at the Westlake mall as it's only other stop is Seattle Center (where the Key is). Given how long the event runs your best bet is either a pay lot somewhere or try to find some street parking on Queen Anne that doesn't have an hour limit. All of the street parking down here by the arena seems to be metered and fairly short (2 or so hours) max times. Odds are always good that you WON'T get a ticket but it only takes one....
12/8/12 12:04 PM
Narcolepsy
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke - Lunch today before the event anybody? Suggestions close to Key? Phone Post
Pagliacci pizza, Dick's Drive-in are the most notable right next to Key Arena. Cant go wrong with either. Phone Post
12/8/12 12:20 PM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going to leave Portland pretty soon. Going to test an edible first. Phone Post
12/8/12 12:26 PM
rummy
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going to start at Belltown Pizza http://www.belltownpizza.net/ around 11:30 and then cab it up to Key Arena.  Probably head to the Spectator after the fight.  I'll be wearing a grey Frank's Fight/superCalo shirt if anyone stops by.  

12/8/12 12:48 PM
sparkuri

I think there's a Kidd Valley right next to the Key too(for lunch).
Also OZZIE's.
But Dicks' Deluxe might be the best drunk food ever invented. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.