UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Seattle Event - Underground Ticket Block

12/8/12 7:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rummy
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Key Arena bartenders suck Phone Post
12/8/12 7:37 PM
RML
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm so drunk. Phone Post
12/8/12 8:13 PM
pennviachoke
1124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Swick v Brown coming up Phone Post
12/8/12 8:17 PM
Strugglezworth
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pennviachoke if you need the iron lol I am in 101 24 seat 2 for after fights I have about zero service in here Phone Post
12/8/12 8:18 PM
Strugglezworth
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My old lady got a pic with frank Mir and I was like wtf where was I Phone Post
12/9/12 12:22 AM
the geek
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke - Me, rickstorm, the geek, EP, Leghound & wrecker having a fucking blast. Still need to meet some more UGers! Phone Post
I had a ball dude. Not getting WiFi in most places so posting is rare. We hope to head out to the post fight party in a bit. We are pretty damn bagged but want to see everyone.

What a card and what a great bunch of people to watch it with. Phone Post
12/9/12 1:59 AM
pennviachoke
1124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
pennviachoke - Me, rickstorm, the geek, EP, Leghound & wrecker having a fucking blast. Still need to meet some more UGers! Phone Post
I had a ball dude. Not getting WiFi in most places so posting is rare. We hope to head out to the post fight party in a bit. We are pretty damn bagged but want to see everyone.

What a card and what a great bunch of people to watch it with. Phone Post
You better bring ur ass by at least for a few minutes.

And I may need a ride to the monorail or westlake light rail station. Phone Post
12/9/12 2:28 AM
theken206
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rummy -  Key Arena bartenders suck Phone Post

yeah fuck that bitch lol
12/9/12 2:32 AM
RML
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RML -  I'm so drunk. Phone Post

Cool story bro

12/9/12 2:32 AM
RML

RML -  I'm so drunk. Phone Post

Cool story bro

12/9/12 2:38 AM
HolyHackZack
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm awake and want to meet some fighters, where am I headed? Just met Matt Brown at Ozzies, looks like Nam Phan is gone from The Spectator Phone Post
12/9/12 5:11 AM
Bentleysuper8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great event. What an awesome venue and best seats I've had for a UFC (out of the two I've been to). Little disappointed in Diaz's performance and Rory's showboating but a great night. Shitty I missed the FOTN because the fucking border patrol stole an hour of my life. Thanks UG.

And Stugglezworth, that pic your lady took with Mir was awesome.
12/9/12 5:26 AM
pennviachoke

Strugglezworth - Pennviachoke if you need the iron lol I am in 101 24 seat 2 for after fights I have about zero service in here Phone Post
Thx for the offer bro. I didn't need it & I'm.headed to catch my redeye flight now.

Had a blast & I can't wait to do it again!! Phone Post
12/9/12 6:07 AM
sparkuri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My neck
My back... Phone Post
12/9/12 6:37 AM
pennviachoke

sparkuri - My neck
My back... Phone Post
My neck and my back. I'm gonna sue, but we can settle right now for a dollar & some envelopes. Phone Post
12/9/12 9:31 AM
Matt Phillips
815 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Early flight...so tired... Phone Post
12/9/12 9:42 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - Early flight...so tired... Phone Post
Lifestyles of the Rich of Famous ;)

Hope you all had a fucking blast. Phone Post
12/9/12 10:22 AM
wreckker
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hit Denny's and del taco on way home!

Munchies after fun night of drinkin smokin
Fights.

Back to sleep now:) Phone Post
12/9/12 11:16 AM
pennviachoke

In Denver waiting on my last flight to be home...im fucking tired as shit Phone Post
12/9/12 11:22 AM
the geek
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke -  In Denver waiting on my last flight to be home...im fucking tired as shit Phone Post

You sleep yet?

Awesome getting to meet you bro.
12/9/12 11:32 AM
Leghound
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke -  In Denver waiting on my last flight to be home...im fucking tired as shit Phone Post

ahhh denver, the sunshine state...

12/9/12 11:39 AM
the geek

Leghound - 

ahhh denver, the sunshine state...

Leghound, you sir are a class act as well. Great to meet you last night.
12/9/12 11:43 AM
rummy
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/09/12 11:43 AM

Rick, missed you guys outside the arena.  It wasn't until I was thinking with a little clearer head that you may have meant the street side rather than the fountain side.  Regardless, I had a great time and it was cool to meet some UGers in real life.  

12/9/12 11:48 AM
the geek

rummy - 

Rick, missed you guys outside the arena.  It wasn't until I was thinking with a little clearer head that you may have meant the street side rather than the fountain side.  Regardless, I had a great time and it was cool to meet some UGers in real life.  

rummy, you were a hilarious dude. Great to meet you and hope my friends didn't drive you to crazy haha.
12/9/12 11:55 AM
Matt Phillips
815 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On the plane with the Penns :) you would not believe how nice they are. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.