UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Seattle Event - Underground Ticket Block

12/10/12 2:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Leghound
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not a rocket surgeon but just sent the video of BigEP repping the UG to him, expect to see it shortly. I owe a lot of people thanks and will be reaching out to them off the forum. GREAT weekend, the growth of my waistline and wallet were inversely proportional after hanging out with all you fuckers!
12/10/12 2:26 PM
HolyHackZack
433 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is the expo and 4th weekend show confirmed for Vegas this year? Phone Post
12/10/12 2:28 PM
saucylv33
870 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, event will be July 6th.
12/10/12 2:34 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
1224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saucylv33 - Yes, event will be July 6th.
See y'all there!! Phone Post
12/10/12 2:35 PM
the geek
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes -
saucylv33 - Yes, event will be July 6th.
See y'all there!! Phone Post
I'm already there, its a little early but you can never over prepare. Phone Post
12/10/12 2:36 PM
RickStorm
1907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

July 6th in Vegas Baby!!!!

12/10/12 2:38 PM
herwil10
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
Big EP - WHAT'S UP BITCHES!!!!?!? I have a 3 hour layover in Phoenix so I have some time to UG. Awesome kick ass "Cool Story Bro" weekend! Had a great time with EVERYONE! I can't wait for us and other UG'ers to do this again (I believe Vegas, July 4th)! I do have a pic of "ThePete" PASSED THE FUCK OUT during the fights (will post later) and thankfully those dudes didn't get kicked out for throwing up in their seats! FUCKING UG'ERS!

I got pics with Scott Jorgensen, Joe Proctor, Joe Lauzon at the airport, met Richard Perez (Diaz boxing coach), Danny Castillo and Urijah Faber but didn't get a pic. Sorry guys. Awesome experience!

Until again....

Big EP

thankfully those dudes didn't get kicked out for throwing up in their seats! FUCKING UG'ERS!

Whaaaaat? Moar!

Cindy

This might have been the guy sitting next to my friend Robert. We were in row 18. We get there right as the 1st fight is going on and these guys were already TANKED... two or three fights into the prelims the guy right next to us is passing out in his seat.

Somehow we missed him puking into his cup (we must have been on a beer run). Anyway, during the second or third fight he leaves, and is gone for 3-4 hours of the show. We notice the puke in the beer cup, cause it start stinking. This somehow gets spilled later during the show (not sure how) as we got back from another beer/hot dog run to find this frothy concoction all over the floor... :P

We figured the puke cup guys was done for the night, but he finally rolls back in right as the main card is starting. By then he was sobered up. Said something about going back to his hotel to sleep it off and then he went and ate Thai food and came back... no idea what puke-cup guy's name was...
12/10/12 2:43 PM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha I remembered that. I was in the seat right above him. ^ Phone Post
12/10/12 2:50 PM
HolyHackZack
433 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The pocket change from this trip (all that's left really) shall lay the foundation Vegas! Phone Post
12/10/12 3:58 PM
michegre
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had a great time at the event even though I couldn't make it for the Dana meet and greet.
Thank you to all involved esp Saucy, Rickstorm and Geek. Amazing job!
I was wondering if anyone else went to visit Bruce Lee's grave site from our group. We went on Sunday and I'm really glad I did. There was a plastic media pass for UFC 5 on Fox placed there which I thought was really touching along with many other personal mementos. Very moving experience.
12/10/12 4:13 PM
FullContactHigh
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

herwil10 - 
CindyO - 
Big EP - WHAT'S UP BITCHES!!!!?!? I have a 3 hour layover in Phoenix so I have some time to UG. Awesome kick ass "Cool Story Bro" weekend! Had a great time with EVERYONE! I can't wait for us and other UG'ers to do this again (I believe Vegas, July 4th)! I do have a pic of "ThePete" PASSED THE FUCK OUT during the fights (will post later) and thankfully those dudes didn't get kicked out for throwing up in their seats! FUCKING UG'ERS!

I got pics with Scott Jorgensen, Joe Proctor, Joe Lauzon at the airport, met Richard Perez (Diaz boxing coach), Danny Castillo and Urijah Faber but didn't get a pic. Sorry guys. Awesome experience!

Until again....

Big EP

thankfully those dudes didn't get kicked out for throwing up in their seats! FUCKING UG'ERS!

Whaaaaat? Moar!

Cindy

This might have been the guy sitting next to my friend Robert. We were in row 18. We get there right as the 1st fight is going on and these guys were already TANKED... two or three fights into the prelims the guy right next to us is passing out in his seat.

Somehow we missed him puking into his cup (we must have been on a beer run). Anyway, during the second or third fight he leaves, and is gone for 3-4 hours of the show. We notice the puke in the beer cup, cause it start stinking. This somehow gets spilled later during the show (not sure how) as we got back from another beer/hot dog run to find this frothy concoction all over the floor... :P

We figured the puke cup guys was done for the night, but he finally rolls back in right as the main card is starting. By then he was sobered up. Said something about going back to his hotel to sleep it off and then he went and ate Thai food and came back... no idea what puke-cup guy's name was...

LMAO ...how did I miss this?? I noticed he was gone but I missed what lead up to it apparently.
12/10/12 4:31 PM
theken206
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

Rummy... You sir are a gentleman and I think a scholar lol

Hope to see you again in Vegas in July, and thanks again for contributing to my drunkness

I found everyone in that little area we were in to be quite cool and a pleasure to get plasterd around and watch some awesome fights.

Good times :)
12/10/12 4:42 PM
rummy
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theken206 - 
RickStorm - 

Rummy... You sir are a gentleman and I think a scholar lol

Hope to see you again in Vegas in July, and thanks again for contributing to my drunkness

I found everyone in that little area we were in to be quite cool and a pleasure to get plasterd around and watch some awesome fights.

Good times :)

Thanks Rick, it was my pleasure.  I agree 100% with theken206.  Was that you sitting next to Rick?

12/10/12 5:07 PM
theken206
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No I sat directly in front and left of you guys
12/10/12 5:41 PM
Matt Phillips
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/10/12 6:04 PM
Leghound
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think that we should occasionally bump this thread and just keep it going forever like the Wisconsin BJJ growing strong thread
12/10/12 6:05 PM
JoeMimic
721 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound - I think that we should occasionally bump this thread and just keep it going forever like the Wisconsin BJJ growing strong thread
Haha I'm all for it. Phone Post
12/10/12 6:53 PM
Kuroi Kaze
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just wanna thank Big EP, Matt Phillips, Dana White, and everyone who made this weekend so unbelievable.  I had an amazing time and everyone was just so spectacular.

I have been a blue here for years to support this site and this weekend it all paid off big time.

Thank you so very very much.

12/10/12 9:59 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone going in April?? Ahem lol Phone Post
12/10/12 10:38 PM
sparkuri
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oak Harbor bjj is growing strong Phone Post
12/10/12 11:03 PM
Matt Phillips
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace -  Anyone going in April?? Ahem lol Phone Post

Working on it :)

12/10/12 11:08 PM
GregNoActionJackson
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace - Anyone going in April?? Ahem lol Phone Post
Beat me to it. We need to do this for the April card. I'm in Phone Post
12/10/12 11:16 PM
Big EP
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"CAN WE GET A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR THE PRELIM FIGHTERS?!?!?!"

ThePete taking that moment!

[IMG]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/austinmma/ThePete.jpg[/IMG]

Blue Please!
12/10/12 11:18 PM
Matt Phillips

Big EP - "CAN WE GET A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR THE PRELIM FIGHTERS?!?!?!"

ThePete taking that moment!

[IMG]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/austinmma/ThePete.jpg[/IMG]

Blue Please!

12/10/12 11:18 PM
Big EP
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FullContactHigh, Big EP and Drew (FCH's bud).

[IMG]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/austinmma/IMG_0032.jpg[/IMG]

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.