UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Seattle Event - Underground Ticket Block

12/10/12 11:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Big EP
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FullContactHigh, Big EP and Drew (FCH's bud).

[IMG]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/austinmma/IMG_0032.jpg[/IMG]
12/10/12 11:19 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
1075 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHA!!!! Phone Post
12/10/12 11:21 PM
Matt Phillips
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big EP - FullContactHigh, Big EP and Drew (FCH's bud).

[IMG]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/austinmma/IMG_0032.jpg[/IMG]

12/10/12 11:25 PM
Big EP
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big EP, Leghound and Wreckker!

[IMG]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/austinmma/IMG_00431-1.jpg[/IMG]
12/10/12 11:28 PM
Big EP

Edited: 12/10/12 11:28 PM
UG'ers, I give you the famous Q&A video of me confessing my love for Karyn Bryant's sexy ass, since Arianny wasn't in attendance, complimenting Demetrious and reppin' THE UG!

http://vimeo.com/m/55291307

Can someone embed, pro favor?
12/10/12 11:29 PM
KrisDonahoo
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FullContactHigh -
herwil10 - 
CindyO - 
Big EP - WHAT'S UP BITCHES!!!!?!? I have a 3 hour layover in Phoenix so I have some time to UG. Awesome kick ass "Cool Story Bro" weekend! Had a great time with EVERYONE! I can't wait for us and other UG'ers to do this again (I believe Vegas, July 4th)! I do have a pic of "ThePete" PASSED THE FUCK OUT during the fights (will post later) and thankfully those dudes didn't get kicked out for throwing up in their seats! FUCKING UG'ERS!

I got pics with Scott Jorgensen, Joe Proctor, Joe Lauzon at the airport, met Richard Perez (Diaz boxing coach), Danny Castillo and Urijah Faber but didn't get a pic. Sorry guys. Awesome experience!

Until again....

Big EP

thankfully those dudes didn't get kicked out for throwing up in their seats! FUCKING UG'ERS!

Whaaaaat? Moar!

Cindy

This might have been the guy sitting next to my friend Robert. We were in row 18. We get there right as the 1st fight is going on and these guys were already TANKED... two or three fights into the prelims the guy right next to us is passing out in his seat.

Somehow we missed him puking into his cup (we must have been on a beer run). Anyway, during the second or third fight he leaves, and is gone for 3-4 hours of the show. We notice the puke in the beer cup, cause it start stinking. This somehow gets spilled later during the show (not sure how) as we got back from another beer/hot dog run to find this frothy concoction all over the floor... :P

We figured the puke cup guys was done for the night, but he finally rolls back in right as the main card is starting. By then he was sobered up. Said something about going back to his hotel to sleep it off and then he went and ate Thai food and came back... no idea what puke-cup guy's name was...

LMAO ...how did I miss this?? I noticed he was gone but I missed what lead up to it apparently.
You know, it's funny you should pose the question in this way. I can confirm that I am the now infamous "puke cup guy". Although nobody I was with was apparently in any shape to realize I had vomited either, I can confirm the leaving, sleeping, eating, and coming back to the event. I was 100% unaware of the whole puke situation until reading this thread. To all of you who had to suffer through my awesomeness/douchebaggery, my apologies. But can I at least get some vote ups for my triumphant return and subsequently going hard until the bars closed after? Fuck me (and the UG). Phone Post
12/10/12 11:31 PM
sparkuri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThePete was praying for Yves Edwards Phone Post
12/10/12 11:55 PM
rummy
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KrisDonahoo - 
FullContactHigh -
herwil10 - 
CindyO - 
Big EP - WHAT'S UP BITCHES!!!!?!? I have a 3 hour layover in Phoenix so I have some time to UG. Awesome kick ass "Cool Story Bro" weekend! Had a great time with EVERYONE! I can't wait for us and other UG'ers to do this again (I believe Vegas, July 4th)! I do have a pic of "ThePete" PASSED THE FUCK OUT during the fights (will post later) and thankfully those dudes didn't get kicked out for throwing up in their seats! FUCKING UG'ERS!

I got pics with Scott Jorgensen, Joe Proctor, Joe Lauzon at the airport, met Richard Perez (Diaz boxing coach), Danny Castillo and Urijah Faber but didn't get a pic. Sorry guys. Awesome experience!

Until again....

Big EP

thankfully those dudes didn't get kicked out for throwing up in their seats! FUCKING UG'ERS!

Whaaaaat? Moar!

Cindy

This might have been the guy sitting next to my friend Robert. We were in row 18. We get there right as the 1st fight is going on and these guys were already TANKED... two or three fights into the prelims the guy right next to us is passing out in his seat.

Somehow we missed him puking into his cup (we must have been on a beer run). Anyway, during the second or third fight he leaves, and is gone for 3-4 hours of the show. We notice the puke in the beer cup, cause it start stinking. This somehow gets spilled later during the show (not sure how) as we got back from another beer/hot dog run to find this frothy concoction all over the floor... :P

We figured the puke cup guys was done for the night, but he finally rolls back in right as the main card is starting. By then he was sobered up. Said something about going back to his hotel to sleep it off and then he went and ate Thai food and came back... no idea what puke-cup guy's name was...

LMAO ...how did I miss this?? I noticed he was gone but I missed what lead up to it apparently.
You know, it's funny you should pose the question in this way. I can confirm that I am the now infamous "puke cup guy". Although nobody I was with was apparently in any shape to realize I had vomited either, I can confirm the leaving, sleeping, eating, and coming back to the event. I was 100% unaware of the whole puke situation until reading this thread. To all of you who had to suffer through my awesomeness/douchebaggery, my apologies. But can I at least get some vote ups for my triumphant return and subsequently going hard until the bars closed after? Fuck me (and the UG). Phone Post

Ha, gotta appreciate the ability to rally and the character to come on here and own up to it too!  VTFU.

12/10/12 11:56 PM
rummy
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big EP - Big EP, Leghound and Wreckker!

[IMG]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/austinmma/IMG_00431-1.jpg[/IMG]

12/10/12 11:59 PM
JoeMimic
574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big EP - UG'ers, I give you the famous Q&A video of me confessing my love for Karyn Bryant's sexy ass, since Arianny wasn't in attendance, complimenting Demetrious and reppin' THE UG!

http://vimeo.com/m/55291307

Can someone embed, pro favor?

BigEP reps the UG from Justin H on Vimeo.

There you go sir!
12/11/12 12:00 AM
Big EP

Thanks guys!
12/11/12 12:01 AM
JoeMimic
574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KrisDonahoo - 
FullContactHigh -
herwil10 - 
CindyO - 

Until again....

Big EP

Whaaaaat? Moar!

Cindy

VTFU for coming forward!
12/11/12 12:05 AM
Leghound
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/11/12 12:05 AM
Another vote up for the puking bandit. I may claim my farts at the club after but I'd nevvvveerr claim the puking
12/11/12 12:07 AM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
1075 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound - Another vote up for the puking bandit. I may claim my farts at the club after but I'd nevvvveerr claim the puking
I KNEW IT WAS YOU!! Phone Post
12/11/12 12:12 AM
KrisDonahoo
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound - Another vote up for the puking bandit. I may claim my farts at the club after but I'd nevvvveerr claim the puking
I knew you were full of shit on that one, figuratively and literally. Fortunately you had those putrid bathrooms around the corner as an easy scapegoat. Phone Post
12/11/12 12:30 AM
Nitsujsalguod
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KrisDonahoo - 
FullContactHigh -
herwil10 - 
CindyO - 

Until again....

Big EP

Whaaaaat? Moar!

Cindy

I was right in front of you! It's all good man, the only bad thing was the smell. It was my roommate that kicked over the cup. I mentioned it in the meet and greet thread.
12/11/12 3:03 AM
The Pete
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In, unlike my lunch on Saturday. Kris, I appreciate you trying to take the bullet for me.

Homemade Sprites FTW... or maybe FTL, depending on how you view things.

It was awesome hanging out with everyone at the club on Saturday, and later with Leghound and Pennviachoke closing down Seattle.
12/11/12 8:13 AM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes

The Pete - In, unlike my lunch on Saturday. Kris, I appreciate you trying to take the bullet for me.

It was awesome hanging out with everyone at the club on Saturday, and later with Leghound and Pennviachoke closing down Seattle.
Likewise bro, until next time! Phone Post
12/11/12 10:20 AM
big_josh
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KrisDonahoo - 
FullContactHigh -
herwil10 - 
CindyO - 

Until again....

Big EP

Whaaaaat? Moar!

Cindy

12/11/12 12:55 PM
saucylv33
769 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL, I voted up Kris as well for coming forward.
12/11/12 1:38 PM
KrisDonahoo

Edited: 12/11/12 1:40 PM
The Pete - In, unlike my lunch on Saturday. Kris, I appreciate you trying to take the bullet for me.

After further review, the ruling on the field has been changed. I was so drunk, and so many people knew the details of my misadventure I figured the puking had somehow just been deleted during my quasi-blackout. Feel free to vote me back down for trying to steal ThePete's glory (and vomit.)

12/11/12 1:46 PM
Leghound
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KrisDonahoo - 
I knew you were full of shit on that one, figuratively and literally. Fortunately you had those putrid bathrooms around the corner as an easy scapegoat. Phone Post

I claimed the one that was me. The other scents after that weren't me, hell I don't think they were human!
12/11/12 2:30 PM
saucylv33
769 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm so confused, this is turning into Puke Gate.
12/11/12 2:38 PM
Leghound

saucylv33 - I'm so confused, this is turning into Puke Gate.

KrisDonahoo and The Pete were puking on a grassy knoll, or something
12/11/12 3:01 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes

Leghound -
saucylv33 - I'm so confused, this is turning into Puke Gate.

KrisDonahoo and The Pete were puking on a grassy knoll, or something
'The Magic Puke' imo Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.