UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Seattle Event - Underground Ticket Block

12/12/12 1:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KrisDonahoo
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saucylv33 - I'm so confused, this is turning into Puke Gate.
Summary: According to several UGers I puked, turns out that I have been exonerated and the ThePete may need to consider changing his name to ThePuke. And if you dare aspire to our level of glory, see Danny @ TS McHugh's in Seattle to sample a dreaded "Homemade Sprite". Phone Post
12/12/12 1:38 AM
Strugglezworth
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KrisDonahoo - 
Summary: According to several UGers I puked, turns out that I have been exonerated and the ThePete may need to consider changing his name to ThePuke. And if you dare aspire to our level of glory, see Danny @ TS McHugh's in Seattle to sample a dreaded "Homemade Sprite". Phone Post

Ts McHugh's was right by my hotel but my old lady said you want to remember this right.....so we kept on to the key
12/12/12 7:02 AM
JoeMimic
588 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Strugglezworth -
KrisDonahoo - 

Ts McHugh's was right by my hotel but my old lady said you want to remember this right.....so we kept on to the key
I ended up at McHugh's after the fights but I didn't have any of that... Just a few brews and what not. I'll have to check it out next time haha. Phone Post
12/12/12 1:37 PM
Kuroi Kaze
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

By the way just to review my pics bros:

Benson Henderson (c) Nate Diaz
Maurício Rua Alexander Gustafsson
BJ Penn Rory MacDonald
Mike Swick Matt Brown
Preliminary Card
Dennis Siver Eddie Yagin
Ramsey Nijem Joe Proctor
Daron Cruickshank Henry Martinez
Scott Jorgensen John Albert

I REALLY should have put cash down on these fights.   Shit.

12/12/12 1:47 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
1104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damnit^^^ you could've bet a $20 on every fight and still made some cheese. Everytime I bet real money on MMA I lose...I bet with my heart too much irl, fantasy is easier to control my emotions haha Phone Post
12/16/12 1:46 AM
Bentleysuper8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes -  Damnit^^^ you could've bet a $20 on every fight and still made some cheese. Everytime I bet real money on MMA I lose...I bet with my heart too much irl, fantasy is easier to control my emotions haha Phone Post

In addition to losing money, did you also lose a screen name bet? Voted up.
12/16/12 2:08 AM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
1104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bentleysuper8 -
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes -  Damnit^^^ you could've bet a $20 on every fight and still made some cheese. Everytime I bet real money on MMA I lose...I bet with my heart too much irl, fantasy is easier to control my emotions haha Phone Post

In addition to losing money, did you also lose a screen name bet? Voted up.
Yeah, me & Sex Chicken had a sn bet on the Penn fight. Hahah he got me good! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.