UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Sit em start em week 4..... (Game this Thursday)

9/25/12 5:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Caleb
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Ok, lets hear em..... 
9/25/12 8:21 PM
Johnny Drama
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/25/12 8:20 PM
 andre brown or green ellis or jaquizz rodgers at flex?
9/26/12 9:09 AM
Caleb
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Johnny Drama -  andre brown or green ellis or jaquizz rodgers at flex?

Green Ellis.  Andre will be splitting carries with Bradshaw and Quizz will be splitting carries with Turner. Green Ellis should have a good day against Jax..

9/26/12 9:09 AM
Caleb

Johnny Drama -  andre brown or green ellis or jaquizz rodgers at flex?

Green Ellis.  Andre will be splitting carries with Bradshaw and Quizz will be splitting carries with Turner. Green Ellis should have a good day against Jax..

9/26/12 9:16 AM
armdrag101
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Need help with flex position:

CJ2K (I know he sucks, but no other great options), Shaun Draughn, Mark Ingram or Ronnie Hillman?

None of them are great, but oh well....
9/26/12 12:42 PM
Caleb

armdrag101 - Need help with flex position:

CJ2K (I know he sucks, but no other great options), Shaun Draughn, Mark Ingram or Ronnie Hillman?

I can't recommend any of those guys. Are you in like a 16 team league or something? Any other free agent options? If I had to take one of those 3 I would take Ingram and hope he gets a goal line TD. 

9/26/12 12:46 PM
YoMommasPantyTaco
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Broncos D vs. Oakland or Cardinals D vs. Miami?

Leaning towards Broncos, but I could use another opinion.
9/26/12 12:53 PM
EO619
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Gore, DeMarco Murray, Tashard Choice or Mikel LeShoure...I need two out of the four.

Also, should I start Golden Tate at flex or one of the other RB I didn't start?

Thanks again.
9/26/12 12:56 PM
Caleb

YoMommasPantyTaco - Broncos D vs. Oakland or Cardinals D vs. Miami?

Leaning towards Broncos, but I could use another opinion.

Funny you should ask about those 2 defenses. I made a trade in my league the other day and the guy rejected it and then sent me the same trade offer back and had me throw in Arizona's defense. That bummed me because I had them penciled in to MURDER the Dolphins this week,  but I wanted the trade to go through so I took it. 

Long story short, I went and picked up Denver's defense against Oakland. I think Denver will be fighting hard to win that game and we know Palmer is a turnover machine. So i think Denver will do very good against Oakland. 

Arizona had like 26 fantasy points last week at home vs the Eagles.. they were the #2 team in fantasy points.. I know that because I played the Bears and they were #1 with 30 points. 

I would personally play Arizona this week, but both will put up plenty of fantasy points. It's just that Arizona has been playing great defense lately and they are pumped up being 3-0. They will eventually choke.. but for now they are kicking butt.

9/26/12 12:59 PM
Caleb

EO619 - Frank Gore, DeMarco Murray, Tashard Choice or Mikel LeShoure...I need two out of the four.

Thanks again.

Demarco Murray and Mikel Leshore is who I would take out of those 4. Hard to say how many carries Tashard Choice gets with Jackson back in action and not sure how well Frank Gore will do against the Jets. 

I would play Frank Gore over Golden Tate in a second.

9/26/12 3:13 PM
armdrag101
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb - 

I can't recommend any of those guys. Are you in like a 16 team league or something? Any other free agent options? If I had to take one of those 3 I would take Ingram and hope he gets a goal line TD. 

Those are basically my only options. I could grab Choice and hope that Fjax doesn't play, but there's nobody else out there
9/26/12 5:12 PM
Caleb

armdrag101 - 
Caleb - 

Those are basically my only options. I could grab Choice and hope that Fjax doesn't play, but there's nobody else out there

That is a good idea. Grab Choice and start him. He should be getting close to half the carries... Fjax is not 100% and there is no guarantee that is he playing right now. He practiced today but wasn't completely happy with the way his knee felt. So only time will tell. Heck, it's possible Choice could have all the carries.

9/26/12 5:27 PM
guy1
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've got one receiver spot for these guys plus a flex (Roddy White is my other starter):

Percy vs Det
Victor Cruz vs Philly
Stevie Johnson vs NE
Dwayne Bowe vs SD

In my flex I've got BJGE vs Jac but could play a receiver...
9/26/12 5:32 PM
NastyNarwhal
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bradshaw or Ridley for my flex. Non ppr.
9/27/12 9:11 AM
Caleb

NastyNarwhal - Bradshaw or Ridley for my flex. Non ppr.

I would go Ridley here. No competition for carries and playing a much easier defense than the Eagles. Bradshaw will be splitting carries with Andre Brown and he is coming off injury. The Eagles will be looking to rebound after doing nothing on offense again the Cardnials. 

9/27/12 9:12 AM
Caleb

guy1 - I've got one receiver spot for these guys plus a flex (Roddy White is my other starter):

Percy vs Det
Victor Cruz vs Philly
Stevie Johnson vs NE
Dwayne Bowe vs SD

In my flex I've got BJGE vs Jac but could play a receiver...

Victor Cruz

and I would stay with BJGE. 

9/27/12 10:23 AM
EO619
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb - 
EO619 - Frank Gore, DeMarco Murray, Tashard Choice or Mikel LeShoure...I need two out of the four.

Thanks again.

Demarco Murray and Mikel Leshore is who I would take out of those 4. Hard to say how many carries Tashard Choice gets with Jackson back in action and not sure how well Frank Gore will do against the Jets. 

I didn't realize muds are allotted 1 VU/VD every 24h. You'll get my VUs the rest of the week. Thanks again for the help.

I have another question about a proposed trade. This guy offered the following:
A. Rodgers, K. Britt (him) for
Cal. Johnson, C. Newton, and M. LeShoure.

I want to be mad that he even proposed that trade to me. Anyways, do you think giving up Newton and LeShoure would be worth Rodgers and Britt? As a counter offer I mean.
9/27/12 10:30 AM
NastyNarwhal
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about picking up Ponder and starting him over Vick?

Also, Caleb, you will be getting my Vote Ups too.
9/27/12 11:10 AM
Johnny Fatz
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brando Marshall @ Dallas or Torrey Smith vs Cleveland?

Should I start Trent Richardson in my flex over the WR you don't choose?
9/27/12 11:35 AM
Caleb

EO619 - 
Caleb - 

Thanks again.

I didn't realize muds are allotted 1 VU/VD every 24h. You'll get my VUs the rest of the week. Thanks again for the help.

I have another question about a proposed trade. This guy offered the following:
A. Rodgers, K. Britt (him) for
Cal. Johnson, C. Newton, and M. LeShoure.

I want to be mad that he even proposed that trade to me. Anyways, do you think giving up Newton and LeShoure would be worth Rodgers and Britt? As a counter offer I mean.

Thanks for the vote ups.. makes it worth my time to help everyone out here. I just gave you and Nasty vote ups as well. 

Giving up Newton and Leshore for just Rodgers would be worth it to be honest. Newton is playing terrible right now and who knows if that keeps up all year or not. Rodgers on the other hand has faced 3 tough defenses and is about to start really tearing it up.  Offer him Cam and Leshore for Rodgers and see if he takes it. Don't even ask for Britt. I doubt he takes it though. 

He is asking too much by adding in Calvin Johnson. I would have to think hard on Calvin Johnson + Cam for Rodgers and Britt though. Cam could turn into a worthless QB this year. Rodgers is about to be on fire and is the closest thing to a guarantee. 

9/27/12 11:41 AM
Gracie killar
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

who to start at qb:
Romo or the ginger?
9/27/12 11:42 AM
Caleb

NastyNarwhal - How about picking up Ponder and starting him over Vick?

Also, Caleb, you will be getting my Vote Ups too.

Sadly this is a very tough decision. Detroits defense has looked horrible and Minnesota is starting to roll on offense. The Detroit game looks like it will be high scoring, so Ponder could be a good choice this week. 

The Giants vs. the Eagles will be a tough game and the scoring will probably stay lower as they feel eachother out. This would be a good week to roll the dice on Ponder IMO. 

It's really a flip of the coin between these 2 this week.

9/27/12 11:43 AM
Caleb

Gracie killar - who to start at qb:
Romo or the ginger?

I'm rolling with the Ginger this week. This is a tough matchup for the Cowboys. I'm off Romo this week.

9/27/12 12:51 PM
Gracie killar
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just noticed Ponder on my wire even better option than ginger?
9/27/12 1:44 PM
guy1
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks caleb

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.