UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Sit em start em week 4..... (Game this Thursday)

9/27/12 3:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Caleb
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
guy1 - Thanks caleb

Thank me with a vote up please. 

9/27/12 3:14 PM
Caleb
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gracie killar - Just noticed Ponder on my wire even better option than ginger?

No, I like Ginger more.

9/27/12 3:51 PM
da Vinci 81
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trent Richardson or jeremy maclin?
9/27/12 5:23 PM
Caleb

da Vinci 81 - Trent Richardson or jeremy maclin?

Richardson all day. Even against Baltimores D. Maclin has the bad aids...

9/27/12 8:11 PM
sicko
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb - 
NastyNarwhal - How about picking up Ponder and starting him over Vick?

Also, Caleb, you will be getting my Vote Ups too.

Sadly this is a very tough decision. Detroits defense has looked horrible and Minnesota is starting to roll on offense. The Detroit game looks like it will be high scoring, so Ponder could be a good choice this week. 

The Giants vs. the Eagles will be a tough game and the scoring will probably stay lower as they feel eachother out. This would be a good week to roll the dice on Ponder IMO. 

It's really a flip of the coin between these 2 this week.

What if I added Carson Palmer into the mix of that question? Is it still a coin toss? I think the Oakland/Denver game is going to be a shootout, though Palmer is going to be without Heyward-bey and have to rely on Moore and Streater more.

Palmer/Vick/Ponder, which one should I start
9/27/12 8:24 PM
Caleb

sicko -
Caleb - 
NastyNarwhal - How about picking up Ponder and starting him over Vick?

Also, Caleb, you will be getting my Vote Ups too.

Sadly this is a very tough decision. Detroits defense has looked horrible and Minnesota is starting to roll on offense. The Detroit game looks like it will be high scoring, so Ponder could be a good choice this week. 

The Giants vs. the Eagles will be a tough game and the scoring will probably stay lower as they feel eachother out. This would be a good week to roll the dice on Ponder IMO. 

It's really a flip of the coin between these 2 this week.

What if I added Carson Palmer into the mix of that question? Is it still a coin toss? I think the Oakland/Denver game is going to be a shootout, though Palmer is going to be without Heyward-bey and have to rely on Moore and Streater more.

Palmer/Vick/Ponder, which one should I start
No, stay away from Palmer. He is going to have a rough game. 1-2 Denver is going to put a beating on Oakland. Phone Post
9/27/12 8:43 PM
guy1
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb - 
guy1 - Thanks caleb

Thank me with a vote up please. 

Already did
9/28/12 1:26 PM
Gracie killar
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trent went out in style for me I will miss him.
9/28/12 1:28 PM
Caleb

Gracie killar - Trent went out in style for me I will miss him.
I traded Trent and Percy for Mccoy. I'm gonna really miss Trent and Percy. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.