UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> So....how badly is LA going to cry...

10/16/12 7:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MadDog243
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol memory blues straight jacked that rhetoric from my thread about this exact topic and presenting it as its own. Fucking chump Phone Post
10/18/12 12:38 PM
memory blues
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MadDog243 -  Lol memory blues straight jacked that rhetoric from my thread about this exact topic and presenting it as its own. Fucking chump Phone Post

? I'm not sure what's sadder, that you think you are the only one in the world who thinks Dwight is going to be great in the PnR or that I actually care about your opinion enough to repeat it? But keep trolling me man, I know it still hurts you to see Nash in the purple and gold, you can take it out on me, it's okay.
10/18/12 12:52 PM
memory blues
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you Darius Soriano? http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1375494-will-steve-nash-and-dwight-howard-reinvent-the-art-of-the-pick-and-roll
If not, you should totally get on that guy too for stealing your thunder.

Or maybe you're Rob Mahoney? http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1287289-howard-vs-bynum-a-debate-in-context
If so, you should totally send him a strongly worded email.

Or maybe you're Mark Medina?
http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-most-crucial-lakers-starter-20120925,0,2509926.story

Or maybe you're Jeff Van Gundy who calls Dwight Howard the best pick and roll big man in the league?

Or maybe you're Kevin Pelton?
http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2009/insider/news/story?id=4212123

Or maybe you're just one of millions of NBA fans who actually watched Dwight Howard play who could say with a good amount of certainty that Dwight Howard is indeed a great PnR big man.

But no, that can't be, right? You're the one who made this incredible discovery that no one else was able to comprehend until you posted it in the NBA subforum of mma.tv.
10/18/12 12:57 PM
memory blues

dangerboy12 - that's another thing with me, i pretty much consider pick and pop as part of the pick and roll game. That's a whole area of pick and roll Howard can't do.

In the regular season, Dwight is a monster on the pick and roll. Playoffs are a different story. It isn't that hard to figure out what to do when Dwight sets a pick. Big stays on Dwight, stops him from rolling, guard chases the ball handler and forces him to make a play to someone besides Dwight. This is the way playoffs teams have historically beaten the Magic with Howard, and the Suns with Nash.

I still think come playoff time, the offense should run through Kobe and Pau, and Nash should be a spot up shooter, and Dwight a post and kick/ garbage man. This is just so much tougher to defend. I honestly believe the Lakers could have won it all this year if they had at least 1 reliable 3pt shooter. Steve Blake was a huge letdown. Putting Nash in that role alone makes the Lakers a much better team.

Dwight's FT difficulties are definitely a concern, but as a 3rd or 4th scoring option, it will be manageable.
10/18/12 1:55 PM
MadDog243
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol whatever it was the way you phrased it asshole its almost fucking identical in structure. I know I'm not the first fucking person to notice that shithead, but given how much of a defensive cunt you are being I bet I'm right Phone Post
10/19/12 1:05 AM
memory blues

Edited: 10/19/12 1:05 AM
You're a foul-mouthed unoriginal troll.
10/19/12 9:26 AM
dangerboy12
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For what it's worth, I am fan of the Magic, and I watched a lot of Orlando basketball.

In the 4th quarter of meaningful games, the pick and roll with Howard just wasn't getting it done. If it weren't for the stats, I would have no idea how well Dwight did in the first 3 quarters or in blowout type games, because I never really payed attention to details during those parts of those games.

I'm sure he is great over all at the pick and roll, but the close playoff games where he was a FT missing machine, and sometimes didn't even touch the ball, are the parts I remember.
10/19/12 11:10 AM
MadDog243

Are you seriously voting me down you faggot? What a fucking pussy.

Ive been posting on this particular forum longer than you have been on this website. I post actual CONTENT in this forum. I have great discourse on here with virtually everyone else BUT you.

You are a shitheel who cruises in when his team makes a move or is doing good and runs his fucking ignorant mouth. You are pathetic in every way a person can be.
10/19/12 9:25 PM
memory blues

Hey, I get it. You're important because you post on an internet forum. Here's a vote up because it looks like you need it. It's ok man, it's ok.
10/19/12 9:27 PM
memory blues

And no, I haven't been voting you down, I don't even use the voting system. It's alright man, I'll start voting you up every day because it seems really important to you.
10/19/12 9:48 PM
memory blues

Howard planning on playing in Sunday's preseason game.

10/20/12 10:09 PM
memory blues

Well MadDog, when I voted you up yesterday, you were at -9, and now you're at -12. Here's another upvote, hope it helps.
10/21/12 7:28 AM
MadDog243

You are a fucking trainwreck of a human being.
10/21/12 5:17 PM
memory blues

MadDog243 - You are a fucking trainwreck of a human being.

Good, constructive comment. I can see why everyone respects you. Have another upvote, hope it makes your day better.
10/21/12 6:17 PM
MadDog243

lol.

Im glad you think because I say one thing about what is pretty universally acknowledged to be a very shitty "accountability" system on this website you think it means anything to me how many votes up or down I get.

And I did not give a constructive comment because you do not warrant one.
10/21/12 6:22 PM
quick
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Take a breath MadDog. It is going to be okay.

And Lakers suck!
10/22/12 12:52 PM
memory blues

MadDog243 - lol.

Im glad you think because I say one thing about what is pretty universally acknowledged to be a very shitty "accountability" system on this website you think it means anything to me how many votes up or down I get.

It was sarcasm. You have nothing to contribute. Here's another upvote though, even though you say it doesn't mean anything to you, I know you really care about what people here think of you.
10/22/12 10:09 PM
MadDog243

memory blues - 
MadDog243 - lol.

It was sarcasm. You have nothing to contribute. Here's another upvote though, even though you say it doesn't mean anything to you, I know you really care about what people here think of you.

A few here, yes. But certainly not you.
10/23/12 10:22 PM
memory blues

MadDog243 - 
memory blues - 
MadDog243 - lol.

A few here, yes. But certainly not you.

Oh no! What will I ever do? Everything I've ever typed on this forum was to gain your approval! Here's an upvote.
10/24/12 12:53 AM
PTM2020
915 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol

I love it!!!

Season hasn't even started yet!!!

10/31/12 1:03 AM
EKPOGI
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it started...looking bad
10/31/12 1:40 AM
memory blues

waaaaaaaaaaaah lol bad way to start the season.
11/1/12 9:05 PM
kanotoa
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish the season ended already.
11/12/12 3:32 PM
quick
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The curse is royally fucking you guys this year.
11/12/12 4:18 PM
HenryO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HenryO - Mike Brown is the coach, no forum curse needed

Mike D'antoni is the coach, no forum curse needed

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.