UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> So....how badly is LA going to cry...

1/18/13 6:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PoundforPound
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stupid Dwight Howard and his non-free-throw-making ass.

At least they played Miami close and were in it until the final minutes.

1/21/13 12:17 PM
quick
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PoundforPound - Not even Phil Jackson would be able to pull us out of this. At least we gave the Spurts a good fight tonight.

Hate to say it but the lottery doesn't look so bad at this point. That's probably the only way we are going to pick up some good young talent. Maybe Stern can rig it for us.

I hate to rub it in, but bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! This might be the most epic forum revenge curse EVA.

Phx must seriously be on cloud nine right now.
1/22/13 3:43 AM
PoundforPound
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

_Antoni is turning out to be a disaster.

If they end up in the lottery this trade will have been a gold mine for Phoenix.
1/23/13 5:18 AM
EKPOGI
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rumors,but might just be usual laker drama:
per LakerNation
expecting a trade with Atlanta; he thinks J.Smith, Korver & Teague are the moving pieces but LA are relunctant without L.Williams being added to the package. World Peace and Darius Morris are part of the deal.

per realgm
According to sources, King was planning to contact the Minnesota Timberwolves in order to gauge their interest in a three-team trade that would send Kevin Love to the Lakers, Brook Lopez to the Timberwolves and Dwight Howard to the Nets. Other small pieces would need to be included, but the proposed trade was thought to be intriguing enough to start conversations in the Lakers front office that would force them to deal with Howard earlier than planned.

That idea, however, was shelved when Love was sidelined 8-10 weeks with a broken hand. The Nets believed the Lakers would be interested in Love, but not an injured Love, even if they're facing missing the playoffs, according to sources.
1/23/13 11:50 AM
quick
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is not a chance in hell that the Timberwolves are going to trade Love for Lopez, but then again LA is involved and we all know how that goes...
1/23/13 5:38 PM
PoundforPound

Edited: 01/23/13 5:41 PM
Yeah, we know how that goes. The rest of the league will try to cock block us like they did with Chris Paul.

Had that trade been allowed to go through there would have been no need for Steve Nash and we would've been able to go after an upgrade at another position last offseason. LA would be in a much better spot right now.
1/28/13 1:19 AM
PoundforPound

Down goes OKC! LA still has some life....
1/28/13 2:22 AM
PTM2020
911 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

season will turn around with this new style imo

1/28/13 8:41 AM
Out To Lunch
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PTM2020 - 

season will turn around with this new style imo

If they can keep playing like this, they should be able to make the playoffs for sure.
1/30/13 2:05 AM
wolfdeth
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We don't cry!! We multiply!!..lol

Good job LAKERS!!!!!!
1/31/13 3:34 AM
EKPOGI
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn,Beasley went nuts
3/13/13 5:46 PM
memory blues
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The way the Lakers are playing now I hope they can move up a couple spots.
3/14/13 1:47 AM
EKPOGI

3/14/13 8:06 AM
dangerboy12
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good end of game defense IMO

If that had been mid game I would say it was dirty. But given the situation, that shot is almost unguardable.... almost, as shown by Dahntay Jones.
3/15/13 1:17 AM
PoundforPound

That was a clear foul. He got underneath Kobe while he was airborne and didn't give him a place to land.
3/15/13 9:42 AM
dangerboy12
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah it was a foul, but the guy standing there has to look at the release, and there was no contact up there.
4/15/13 7:26 PM
quick

Might of somewhat reverse cursed myself here.
4/15/13 7:45 PM
PTM2020
911 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/15/13 7:46 PM

We're 18-10 since the All Star break.  Nearly identical to OKC's record since the break.

4/15/13 9:37 PM
PoundforPound

Edited: 04/15/13 9:41 PM
quick - ...when they lose? Bwahahahahahaha I'm calling it now fuckos. The forum curse owes me for all the times it fucked me over b/c of Brian Davis.

Quoted just for fun.

Losing Kobe was a kick in the nuts.
4/15/13 10:36 PM
quick

PoundforPound - 
quick - ...when they lose? Bwahahahahahaha I'm calling it now fuckos. The forum curse owes me for all the times it fucked me over b/c of Brian Davis.

Quoted just for fun.

Losing Kobe was a kick in the nuts.

I feel you.

Old Man Winter, Timmy, playing his ass of this season and then having Parker, and to a lessor extent Manu, go down here at the end is just freaking brutal. I'm not even sure we will be able to pull it together enough to get out of the first round.
4/16/13 2:39 AM
PTM2020

if we win on Wednesday it might be the old matchup against you guys again.  for old times sake.  too bad Kobe won't be there for it if it happens.

4/16/13 8:08 PM
quick

Yeah it would be cool for the two old teams to match-up for probably the last time with their current respective cores. Both teams could look very different next season.
4/18/13 1:37 AM
PoundforPound

Would much rather play the Spurs than the Thunder. I'm ok with this matchup.

Pau Gasol was a beast tonight.
4/18/13 11:09 AM
quick

Here we go boys!
4/19/13 3:02 PM
PTM2020

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.