UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Avengers Blu-ray & Special Features

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/26/12 12:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MarkRobinson
1508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else grab this yet? I downloaded it from Itunes because i needed it ASAP. 

Mostly i was excited for the gag reel and deleted scenes. I think the deleted scenes definitely were best left out of the film. I feel they didnt do much to add anything to the film. 

The gag reel was alright. My favorite part was probably Thor juggling his hammer. 

Theres also a little one shot movie starting this chick that i love. That was alright. I got excited because i thought it might be the Ant-man screener. Didnt think that through though...

Anyways. 

Ive watched the film again and its still pretty fun. My rating of the film remains the same. Havent checked if theres commentary yet but if there is ill be watching that in a few. 

9/26/12 12:29 AM
MarkRobinson
1508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought this was kinda funny. 
9/26/12 3:15 AM
MarkRobinson

Actually one deleted scene should have been included, the one with Stan Lee. 

9/26/12 10:58 AM
BigWilliam
354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bought the blu ray and watched the movie again last night, still loved it. Will look at the extras soon.
9/26/12 4:22 PM
crescentwrench
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Waiting for the free bluray that Amazon is shipping me to make up for the 10 disc box set and tesseract in the briefcase that I am not getting.  So maybe tomorrow or Friday.  

9/26/12 8:23 PM
Bigjon29
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got mine the other day and not watched it yet but the uk extras seemed pretty sparse,only had a glance but remember thinking is that it? Phone Post
9/27/12 1:47 AM
MarkRobinson

They didnt have as many special features as i expected. In fact i was a bit let down. 

Not as let down as i was when i realized that Hawkeye had his collar popped like a douche bag frat boy. whos idea was that? Whoever it was, I HATE THEM. 

9/27/12 5:55 AM
Bigjon29
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No doubt an deluxe 3 disc special edition will be released soon lol Phone Post
9/27/12 3:26 PM
RedDragonUK
661 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dvd in the UK sucks. Im going to get the US 4 disc version which is region 0. We got no extras not even commentary aside from the blu ray version. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.