UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Girl i know got rejected by a guy

9/26/12 2:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Freeman
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

morientesfan910 - 

Body looks good here, but she's supposedly 18 in this pic??? Her face looks 30 for some reason.

9/26/12 2:59 PM
JimmersonzGlove
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

9/26/12 3:56 PM
morientesfan910
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DaveFu -
morientesfan910 -  And the worst part is everyone defending her Phone Post

Why don't you man up and say something about it? They all know its bullshit. They think that men are too big of pussies to call them on it. Apparently in her little kingdom, she's right.
She deletes my comments
She's also a drama chick. Went to a rehab place for alcoholism but never really drinks. Like I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure she didn't have a problem. Ppl around her even said that. She was also one of those church girls. Judges you for drinking and fucking and she ends up doing the same but its OK because she repents
And best one, she's always alone and whining how she wants someone, she met a guy back in the new year and in about two weeks moved with him. Posted about how she's so excited to be leaving home. Moves to Pittsburg CA. Not the best city. So 2 more weeks of her statuses and then they break up
I know her and we aren't close because of the reasons I just posted Phone Post
9/26/12 3:57 PM
DaveFu
1735 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So she's a busted up batshit crazy attention whore, huh? Lock up your bunnies, she's gonna boil them.
9/26/12 4:01 PM
kingjames100
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

morientesfan910 - 
DaveFu -

Why don't you man up and say something about it? They all know its bullshit. They think that men are too big of pussies to call them on it. Apparently in her little kingdom, she's right.
She deletes my comments
She's also a drama chick. Went to a rehab place for alcoholism but never really drinks. Like I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure she didn't have a problem. Ppl around her even said that. She was also one of those church girls. Judges you for drinking and fucking and she ends up doing the same but its OK because she repents
And best one, she's always alone and whining how she wants someone, she met a guy back in the new year and in about two weeks moved with him. Posted about how she's so excited to be leaving home. Moves to Pittsburg CA. Not the best city. So 2 more weeks of her statuses and then they break up

What exactly does she bring to the table that makes you think she's worth having as a FB friend?
9/26/12 4:10 PM
morientesfan910
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kingjames100 -
morientesfan910 - 
DaveFu -

She deletes my comments

What exactly does she bring to the table that makes you think she's worth having as a FB friend?
We used to work together and get drunk, where I noticed the whole holier then thou attitude Phone Post
9/26/12 4:12 PM
DaveFu
1735 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LMAO!!!! YOU WANT TO HIT IT!!!!! SHE FRIEND ZONED YOU! OUCH!!!!!!
9/26/12 4:13 PM
SmasherSnu
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kingjames100 - 
morientesfan910 - 
DaveFu -

She deletes my comments

You don;t have any "purely for entertainment" FB friends? I have a few people I knew in high school 9 years ago on facebook, and I remember getting the request and thinking "oh hell yes this should be entertaining".
9/26/12 4:16 PM
Nitecrawler
1964 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
You should take screenshots of all the other woman patting her on the back and telling her she was right and post them here.

Obviously black out last names first.
9/26/12 4:16 PM
nipperusa
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit this fatty should be arrested for her lies Phone Post
9/26/12 4:17 PM
DaveFu

LOL!!!!!
9/26/12 4:27 PM
jkd_guy
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitecrawler - You should take screenshots of all the other woman patting her on the back and telling her she was right and post them here.

listen to the Red
9/26/12 4:39 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
692 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jkd_guy - 
Nitecrawler - You should take screenshots of all the other woman patting her on the back and telling her she was right and post them here.

listen to the Red

^^^^^^^^^^
9/26/12 4:40 PM
morientesfan910

SmasherSnu -
kingjames100 - 
morientesfan910 - 
DaveFu -

She deletes my comments

You don;t have any "purely for entertainment" FB friends? I have a few people I knew in high school 9 years ago on facebook, and I remember getting the request and thinking "oh hell yes this should be entertaining".
This was one of those, but every day seeing how she would post "god will help me get over this problem"
Or "I am so excited to be moving, Pittsburg won't know what to do with me"
To people saying shes hot and its his loss kind of depresses me Phone Post
9/26/12 4:42 PM
morientesfan910

EvilEye - Are we sure back story isn't a troll?
No troll Phone Post
9/26/12 4:43 PM
Kneeblock
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it's time to rip out the unfriend hammer.
9/26/12 4:46 PM
Humboldt
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RLL -

Thats a fucking shame.

She has no right to be pissed. She should be apologizing to the guy. Phone Post
9/26/12 4:49 PM
morientesfan910

DaveFu - LMAO!!!! YOU WANT TO HIT IT!!!!! SHE FRIEND ZONED YOU! OUCH!!!!!!
No, never tried to hit it purely because of age at the time. I'm 26 almost 27 and I was 22 when she worked there and there were better ppl then her. We literally would see her hook up after she was "drunk" but it was OK cause she was drunk and would pray but we were doomed. Kept in touch from time to time but I made no effort to hang with her Phone Post
9/26/12 4:50 PM
MountainMedic
574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ahhh....the old "bait, eat every pie in the tri-state area, & switch"

A tale as old as time itself.... Phone Post
9/26/12 4:50 PM
MahatmaPetey
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bitch needs to get rejected by a McDonald's. AMIRIGHT?
9/26/12 5:02 PM
DaveFu

Admit it,

You would give her a colossal hatefucking for having to listen to all her bullshit.
9/26/12 5:07 PM
jujubre
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

holly shiet...you posted her facebook without hidding her name??!!!

now...I am IN this thread to see what is going to happen.....
9/26/12 5:07 PM
torubu
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uh oh he posted the names. Phone Post
9/26/12 5:08 PM
morientesfan910

jujubre - holly shiet...you posted her facebook without hidding her name??!!!

now...I am IN this thread to see what is going to happen.....
How can you white knight me. I'm not the guy and I'm not close with her and you don't know my name .... Phone Post
9/26/12 5:10 PM
Leigh
818 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ the shit storm you have just created. I will soften the blow with a VTFU later Phone Post

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.