UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Proposed Trade

9/26/12 10:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Thage
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My Team

QB-ROMO, Flacco
WR-Welker, Julio Jones, Kenny Britt, Nate Burleson, Mario Manningham
RB-Arian Foster, Michael LeShoure (recently accquired by trading Sydney Rice), Jacquizz Rodgers, Mark Ingram, Mike Tolbert, K. Smith
TE-Scott Chandler
K-A Henery
Def-Houston

Proposed trade=D. Pitta (who I think I want over Chandler) Randy Moss for K. Smith (why I don't know he's going to get almost no snaps with LeShoure back) and Quizz Rodgers.

Now, I'm hesitant to give up Rodgers this early in the season. He's supposed to be a 3rd down back, and an endzone rush shark if they run the game plan from pre-season planning. The problem with the Falcons is that once the season starts the plan usually changes. He had decent points in last weeks game, but unless Turner gets suspended for his DUI or reverts to his early season 2 YPC avg, I don't see Rodgers getting a ton of play yet. I get value for picking up Moss for basically nothing, but my main concern is that do you think in the long run Pitta will be a MUCH better choice than Chandler?
9/29/12 1:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
manny99
592 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you weren't so thin at RB I'd say do it. But you are. Quizz is about the only guy aside from your top 2 backs that is likely to become anything this season. 

I'd keep what you have and play the matchups at TE. You look to be in a pretty deep league with fairly knowledgeable owners, but try and grab Bilal Powell off the waivers if he's still out there somehow.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.