UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Xcom in 2 weeks.

10/11/12 11:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LittleKang
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck! Got to those zombie creators and they raped my team. I tried my hardest to get as many civilians but my guys pushed too far forward Phone Post
10/12/12 12:45 AM
gord96
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Terror mission went better then expected. Saved 10 out of 16 civilians and took no casualties. Snipers and heavys with rockets saved the day.

What's your thoughts on the satellite nexus? I just researched them and it allows 1 extra satellite. Thinking of building one adjacent to my current uplink and then building 2nd uplink next to it. Phone Post
10/12/12 3:04 AM
Oliver_Tully
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loved xcom back on the psx and i am really enjoying this new remake on my 360. Phone Post
10/12/12 3:04 AM
ferox13
669 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there any nice animation for vivisection research? Phone Post
10/12/12 11:15 AM
invalid
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't answer that yet, but if you don't get this game ASAP I'm naming a squadie after you who's sole job is to run to get shot in the face capturing aliens.
10/12/12 1:35 PM
ferox13
669 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL....

I'm enjoying playing the original at the moment.
10/12/12 1:35 PM
ferox13

LOL....

I'm enjoying playing the original at the moment.
10/12/12 3:30 PM
killacox
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there are 244 movies in the game including autopsies for every alien
10/13/12 9:24 AM
KingD87
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cheers for the tips I'm gonna replay my game I let too many countries drop out Phone Post
10/13/12 10:07 AM
MrTarkanian
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't figure out how to turn on Ironman mode on PS3.

I start a new game, then I open advanced settings. How do I toggle the Ironman checkbox? I can't move over to it, and when I press X on Classic difficulty it shoots me right into the game.
10/13/12 12:04 PM
RML
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This game looks really cool. I have too many unfinished games to pick it up now but I think down the road I will definitely play it. Phone Post
10/13/12 12:12 PM
invalid
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's pretty sweet man. One thing they did when they were making it was everyone involved in the game design itself HAD to play the original every week as part of their job.

They only cut stuff that was leftover early 90s gaming BS and really kept the spirit of the classic
10/13/12 12:43 PM
invalid

MrTarkanian - I can't figure out how to turn on Ironman mode on PS3.

I start a new game, then I open advanced settings. How do I toggle the Ironman checkbox? I can't move over to it, and when I press X on Classic difficulty it shoots me right into the game.

Just highlight Classic and hit square instead of X (which just launches the game). A box will come up that will allow you to enable Ironman
10/13/12 3:26 PM
MrTarkanian
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/13/12 3:58 PM
<blockquote>invalid - <blockquote>MrTarkanian - I can't figure out how to turn on Ironman mode on PS3.<br /><br />I start a new game, then I open advanced settings. How do I toggle the Ironman checkbox? I can't move over to it, and when I press X on Classic difficulty it shoots me right into the game.</blockquote><br /> Just highlight Classic and hit square instead of X (which just launches the game). A box will come up that will allow you to enable Ironman</blockquote><br /> I pressed square and the box popped up, but I can't move over to the box to toggle Ironman.

Edit: Never mind, I'm a fag. Figured It out
10/15/12 6:05 PM
threeeleven

i lost sleep this weekend playing this game.
i'm already looking forward to a second play through and have high hopes for a sequel where they build on this
10/15/12 6:08 PM
invalid

I was pretty bummed the main story is so short. I'm on the last mission right now.

I plan on hitting up Ironman Classic tonight
10/15/12 6:21 PM
killacox

ya game seems short and i held off on the story missions. been playing faster than light so havent completed the game yet. the fact i had a shitload of dudes at last rank before the base mission had me saying wtf.

i remember in the original xcom i had one commander by the time i got to the end of the game. he died to complete the mission. rip boba fett
10/15/12 6:34 PM
invalid

lol @ boba fett

I use a color system.

Anyone who has been gravely wounded gets to wear purple

Anyone who's panicked and shot another soldier wears pink

18+ kills is all black

Santa Red for anyone who has captured an alien

10/15/12 6:54 PM
killacox

ya he got to wear the first power armor with jets lol

for me, a long time trek fan... red is for those i know may die so i dont want to get attached to them
10/16/12 10:35 AM
invalid

not gonna lie

that ending was just LOL
10/16/12 10:36 AM
RML
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just bought it fuck yea

10/16/12 12:23 PM
fingers 'n' teeth
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i got this coming in the mail today
10/16/12 1:28 PM
KH Johnsen
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just finished my first play-through on normal which was pretty doable on the first run. I'm in the beginning of classic and is getting assraped. Have to re think everything. Focus entirely on survivability and. Was even tempted to summon one of the hero units. Phone Post
10/16/12 2:22 PM
invalid

KH Johnsen -  Just finished my first play-through on normal which was pretty doable on the first run. I'm in the beginning of classic and is getting assraped. Have to re think everything. Focus entirely on survivability and. Was even tempted to summon one of the hero units. Phone Post

I am in the same boat. Started a Classic Ironman run after playing on normal and am about to lose.

"Hey, the entire globe is being invaded by aliens. Here is $150 a month, a cave, a scientist, an engineer, and a couple planes. Could you save us?"
10/16/12 2:28 PM
KH Johnsen
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

invalid -
KH Johnsen -  Just finished my first play-through on normal which was pretty doable on the first run. I'm in the beginning of classic and is getting assraped. Have to re think everything. Focus entirely on survivability and. Was even tempted to summon one of the hero units. Phone Post

I am in the same boat. Started a Classic Ironman run after playing on normal and am about to lose.

"Hey, the entire globe is being invaded by aliens. Here is $150 a month, a cave, a scientist, an engineer, and a couple planes. Could you save us?"
Yup, but its fun Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.