UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> R.I.P Evan Tanner

11/12/12 4:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
charms434
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fishyfish -

Evan was an awesome guy and UFC Hall of Famer.

did anyone ever find out what planet he was from ?

he had problems with alcohol, but I think this was only a symptom of something else.  he had an urgency to live, and was giving yet individualistic.  what other quirks did he have ?

my intent is not to diminish him, but his end was tragic, an end to a life of struggle, which seemed like a psychological struggle.  did he have an autism spectrum thing ?  ADHD ?  was it only alcoholism after all ?  what was causing his struggle ?

it is tragic also for the world to lose a special person like Evan, so if we understood what was causing his problem, maybe we can prevent losing more special people similar to him.

RIP Evan

Dude Evan had nothing like autism or aspergers ( why is that so in vogue lately?). Evan to me was a spiritual man who so life as a journey, unfortunately he wore his heart on his sleeve and he felt his share of pain. But through his journals and blog posts he gave us all so much.
I think what happened to Evan was an accident. I feel he simply didn't find his purpose yet.
And that's the one thing Everyman needs. A purpose.
Rip Evan. Phone Post
12/6/12 2:28 AM
Cryptic
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom O'Bedlam - 
shorebreaker420 -  Everybody thought that Terrell guy was the next best thing, Tanner came in the beat the brakes off that boy.. Ill never forget that fight Phone Post

Holy shit that was the most awesome beatdown ever.  Young kid, cocky, finishing everyone who got stomped the fuck out by some old guy with a no-nonsense attitude in the cage.

Brilliant. 

It's like a movie script, but happened for real.
12/24/12 9:05 PM
nash magnum
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Tarrell fight is great, David was sooo hyped before that match up. Evan showed what a gutty veteran he was. Once I was a Champion, the true story of Evan Tanner is coming out on PPV in 4 days, check your local cable provider to find out how to order this great documentary.
12/24/12 11:14 PM
MasterofMartialArts
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nash magnum - The Tarrell fight is great, David was sooo hyped before that match up. Evan showed what a gutty veteran he was. Once I was a Champion, the true story of Evan Tanner is coming out on PPV in 4 days, check your local cable provider to find out how to order this great documentary.
Been waiting forever to see this. Phone Post
12/26/12 5:03 PM
nash magnum

Evan was a special guy, very different from most fighters. He had a special outlook on life, always trying to affect others in a positive way. He believed in his ability to change the world, and wanted others to believe in theirs. I cannot wait for the 28th to watch the PPV!
1/8/13 6:03 AM
FatFrenchFry
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub
1/9/13 4:50 PM
Michael Kn1ght

Ttt for a thread that matters Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.