UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official "#FranksFight" pic thread! (NKTKDace)

10/5/12 10:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the geek
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quik - We printed up a couple of hundred #FranksFight decals to put in our outgoing packages. Can someone give me a short write-up that we can print off and attach to the stickers? Something about display this sticker to show your support...post hashtag to twitter, etc?? I can design a t-shirt but I can't write copy to save my life.

Here you go, feel free to make any edits you see fit:

Frank Edge is a 38 year old husband, father and MMA fan who going through his second fight with testicular cancer in under a year. He has a long battle ahead of him but with your support we can make it easier. For more details on how you can support just search for #franksfight.
10/6/12 12:23 AM
DiscipleDojo
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

I'd add the facebook page as well since that's a hub he and Wendy work from:

Frank Edge is a 38 year old husband, father and MMA fan who going through his second fight with testicular cancer in under a year. He has a long battle ahead of him but with your support we can help make it easier. For more details on how you can support Frank's Fight go to Facebook.com/franksfight or join the #franksfight movement on Twitter.

10/6/12 12:36 AM
the geek
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo - 

Frank Edge is a 38 year old husband, father and MMA fan who going through his second fight with testicular cancer in under a year. He has a long battle ahead of him but with your support we can help make it easier. For more details on how you can support Frank's Fight go to Facebook.com/franksfight or join the #franksfight movement on Twitter.

Perfect addition bud.
10/6/12 12:51 AM
DiscipleDojo
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
DiscipleDojo - 

Perfect addition bud.

10/6/12 1:12 AM
TalkShowOnMute
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So awesome. Especially Herrigs abs Phone Post
10/6/12 1:18 AM
California
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go Frank! Good luck.

10/6/12 1:30 AM
the geek

DiscipleDojo - 
the geek - 
DiscipleDojo - 

Perfect addition bud.

10/6/12 2:01 AM
AmmoMan
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed, and when I'm back at the computer, a donation is forthcoming. Phone Post
10/6/12 2:55 AM
the geek

AmmoMan - Subbed, and when I'm back at the computer, a donation is forthcoming. Phone Post
Thanks bro. Phone Post
10/6/12 11:55 AM
DiscipleDojo

haha...that gif is soooo awkward!  Love it!

10/7/12 12:18 AM
DiscipleDojo

ttt

10/7/12 10:05 PM
DiscipleDojo

10/7/12 10:26 PM
bruised
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo -

Man, seriously!! I get back and find Karyn finally posted to my tweet and you've already posted it!!! Thief! I kid and thank you cause I can't post :-). Keep fighting Frank!!! Phone Post
10/8/12 12:07 AM
DiscipleDojo

^ You know I got you, mud!  :) 

This is great. The more people in the MMA community and media see the #FranksFight hashtag and get repeated inquiries as to whether or not they've posted a pic, the more awareness we're able to bring to Frank's needs and the more people are likely to donate.

Keep tweeting it, folks.

10/8/12 6:56 AM
bruised
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAFanJustin -

"The Magician" John Dodson!

Very cool!

Side note, anyone notice he didn't do the giggle after his last fight? Phone Post
10/8/12 9:10 PM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
10/8/12 10:40 PM
UGCTT Captain America
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAFanJustin -

TTT - I think this thread needs a resurgence.

Absolutely! Phone Post
10/8/12 11:27 PM
bruised

MOAR!!!! Phone Post
10/8/12 11:59 PM
DiscipleDojo

Be sure to send thank you tweets to the fighters and personalities who've posted pics thus far if you haven't already, and use the hashtag. That keeps it in people's minds and helps in terms of trending topics.

10/11/12 3:55 AM
mixedmartialfarts
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for frank Phone Post
10/11/12 2:00 PM
DiscipleDojo

Just posted this vid on how people can help continue raising money for Frank...and showing off the sweet #FranksFight bracelet that I got in the mail from Wendy yesterday. 

Get yours by donating directly. They're at just under $3,000 right now...but the goal is $15K.

Keep spreading word and let's continue fighting alongside Frank so he knows he's not alone!

10/11/12 6:41 PM
chaplinshouse
748 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

10/11/12 7:16 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got my shirt in the mail care of superCalo. Super pumped. Wearing it to the gym. Phone Post
10/11/12 8:44 PM
UGCTT_LnPninja
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still waiting on "RdotC" to tell me what size/color he wants so I can put that 7 shirt order in.

If anyone knows him in the real world ask him to PM me please. :)

10/11/12 10:43 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here you go Frank.  Sean Sherk's torso says hello.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.