UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official "#FranksFight" pic thread! (NKTKDace)

9/26/12 2:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mixedmartialfarts
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Frank!

9/26/12 2:43 PM
yellow wrkahlc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So cool! Keep fighting, Dace!

At first, I was confused, I thought we were all fighting Frank.

9/26/12 2:49 PM
DiscipleDojo
649 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder
yellow wrkahlc - 

So cool! Keep fighting, Dace!

At first, I was confused, I thought we were all fighting Frank.

Frank would destroy us all. His record is like 3,240-0-1 I believe. He taught Rickson how to armbar.

9/26/12 2:56 PM
Seamus619

TTT!
9/26/12 2:57 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ lol

The pictures and messages have been amazing. Every single one of them is just awesome. Some really blew me away though, I won't lie. Nothing against anyone but seeing the pic from Laranja just floored me. And come on who wouldn't get excited getting a message from Bas? Or a call from Chris Camozzi? Or the UG's own 303??

I literally have a army behind me and I'm going to need every single one of them. Phone Post
9/26/12 3:02 PM
DiscipleDojo
649 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We got you, Dace!! 

BTW, just got a bid on the Renzo portrait! So that's at least another $250 headed your way... 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTOGRAPHED-Renzo-Gracie-portrait-for-FranksFight-by-JM-Smith-/120989197785?pt=Art_Paintings&hash=item1c2b84a5d9

9/26/12 3:09 PM
RdotC
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome news on the bid!

Keep fighting Frank! Phone Post
9/26/12 3:10 PM
UGCTT_LnPninja

DiscipleDojo - 

I'm not sure who they PM, LnPninja. Kirik probably gets a ton of PMs, so it might be better for you to track the 15 who give and then let him know. But that's just a guess. You'll have to ask the Mayor himself for the authoritative answer! 

Keep tweeting and letting others know about this thread and the contest thread LnPninja posted above.

There's no reason why we shouldn't be able to get Dana, Lorenzo, Joe Rogan, etc. to post a pic (and hopefully make a donation, as Frank could REALLY use some financial help right now!)

Also, any UG folks in Boston, see the latest update on the Frank's Fight Facebook page. They need some housing help in Beantown. Surely someone here has connections through Sityodtang or Dana who can help.

EVERYONE who donated over 30 dollars since Monday should please PM me directly. I already see quite a few but only have two guys down:

RdotC

Bagger

There were a couple donations today that said UG in the message:

BrewBarry and John Thomas if you are seeing this PLEASE PM me if you want your blue name.

We are over the 2000 dollar mark for Frank now!!!! Don't stop.

9/26/12 3:12 PM
RdotC
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_LnPninja -
DiscipleDojo - 

I'm not sure who they PM, LnPninja. Kirik probably gets a ton of PMs, so it might be better for you to track the 15 who give and then let him know. But that's just a guess. You'll have to ask the Mayor himself for the authoritative answer! 

Keep tweeting and letting others know about this thread and the contest thread LnPninja posted above.

There's no reason why we shouldn't be able to get Dana, Lorenzo, Joe Rogan, etc. to post a pic (and hopefully make a donation, as Frank could REALLY use some financial help right now!)

Also, any UG folks in Boston, see the latest update on the Frank's Fight Facebook page. They need some housing help in Beantown. Surely someone here has connections through Sityodtang or Dana who can help.

EVERYONE who donated over 30 dollars since Monday should please PM me directly. I already see quite a few but only have two guys down:

RdotC

Bagger

BrewBarry and John Thomas if you are seeing this PLEASE PM me if you want your blue name.

I'm already a green... Phone Post
9/26/12 3:15 PM
BrewBarry
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RdotC - 
UGCTT_LnPninja -
DiscipleDojo - 

RdotC

Bagger

I'm already a green... Phone Post

And I'm blue for awhile, so keep it for someone who needs it more. Awesome what you're doing LNP!

9/26/12 3:41 PM
UGCTT_LnPninja

RdotC-  you look blue to me :)

BrewBarry- Awesome!!!!

9/26/12 3:45 PM
Humboldt
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo -

(Note Anthony Bourdain's wife Ottavia's shirt...  Ottavia is a Renzo Gracie blue belt, btw!)

Does Anthony's wife post here?!?!

Keep fighting Frank! FUCK Cancer... Phone Post
9/26/12 3:51 PM
UGCTT_LnPninja

^^^^^ She must lurk, she bought that superCalo shirt and already got it....

9/26/12 4:01 PM
Tat2tillidie
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

F'n awesome TTT for #franksfight Phone Post
9/26/12 4:27 PM
JESK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
9/26/12 4:28 PM
UGCTT Captain America
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome! Phone Post
9/26/12 4:39 PM
Wovito

Not sure which pic is more epic, Boudrain out of nowhere, or Diego writing (Yes! Yes!) on his.

Keep fighting franksfight!!
9/26/12 4:44 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flipmeinc
#FranksFight
Got to http://www.flipme.us/coffee-table-buider.php
For the next 7 days use code; FRANK at checkout. Percentage goes to help Frank to fight his war! For the next 7 days!

Bas pimpin the Flipme LOL. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFs7lKugisU&feature=youtu.be

9/26/12 4:56 PM
Luvdcuties
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you Dmo for posting this I was not sure where or how to do it lol again ty
9/26/12 5:02 PM
Pernicious
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RdotC -  Based on this new thread, I'll match the next $45 donation.

Why $45?

Isn't that the price of a ppv?

Seems fitting! Just post proof of your donation here. Phone Post

9/26/12 5:19 PM
Luvdcuties
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.craveonline.com/sports/videos/video/562251-the-tommy-toe-hold-show-episode-30

Tommy Toe Hold mentions frank and #FranksFight

The support continues to grow and again ty all. The donations are coming in faster than I can figure out who they are and say thank you. To all who donated yesterday and today thank you for caring about my husband!!
9/26/12 5:20 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - Thank you Dmo for posting this I was not sure where or how to do it lol again ty

No problem sweetie :-)

.....and Pernicious has been voted up!

9/26/12 5:21 PM
DiscipleDojo

I met Ottavia Bourdain this Summer when I was training at Renzo's. She got her blue belt then. Really cool lady (as are all the RGA folks!).

Speaking of really cool...check out the end of the latest Tommy Toe Hold Show!!

9/26/12 5:24 PM
DiscipleDojo

Edited: 09/28/12 2:47 PM

Check out the very end of the clip!

9/26/12 5:26 PM
UGCTT_LnPninja

Edited: 09/26/12 5:26 PM

EPIC^^^^^^^^

Edit: The above post looks much less kewl if it ends up being the first on a new page. That said, the Tommy video kick's ass :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.