UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official "#FranksFight" pic thread! (NKTKDace)

9/29/12 12:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the geek
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/29/12 12:54 AM
Bromovich - 
bruised -  Can a Blue help a brother out?

https://mobile.twitter.com/MFG16/status/251865014259044352?photo=1 Phone Post

WTF Mike, a UFC hockey stick? This for reals? I love the puck marks all over the wall. I had no idea he was such a hockey fan.

YESS!!!!

9/29/12 12:55 AM
the geek
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bromovich - 

^fucking failing at this, sorry man!

Here you go bro.

Mike Goldberg
 KEEP FIGHTING CANCER FRANK...All my prayers and god's will...STAY STRONG!! 

9/29/12 12:58 AM
Bromovich
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
Bromovich - 

^fucking failing at this, sorry man!

Here you go bro.

Mike Goldberg
 KEEP FIGHTING CANCER FRANK...All my prayers and god's will...STAY STRONG!! 

Awesome! Phone Post
9/29/12 1:02 AM
DiscipleDojo
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Everyone tweet Goldie and tell him we're waiting for Joe to join the rally and for him to make it happen!! 

Also, talked to my buddy tonight at training who owns Flesh&Blood Figthwear and he's gonna do a contest for a free rashguard for those who donate to Frank. Stay tuned!

9/29/12 1:11 AM
UGCTT_iPickedKaufman
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
Bromovich - 
bruised -  Can a Blue help a brother out?

https://mobile.twitter.com/MFG16/status/251865014259044352?photo=1 Phone Post

WTF Mike, a UFC hockey stick? This for reals? I love the puck marks all over the wall. I had no idea he was such a hockey fan.

YESS!!!!

Goldie was a hockey announcer for the Columbus Blue Jackets (I think, might have been Minnesota) before he was an announcer for the UFC

9/29/12 1:52 AM
bruised
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for posting guys!!! This thread is cool. Phone Post
9/29/12 2:00 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
9/29/12 2:03 PM
DiscipleDojo
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who wants to win a free rashguard? Fleshandbloodfightwear.com is doing a contest to support Frank's Fight. I told the owner of the company, who I train with, about it and said they'd like to do something.

From their Facebook post:

Free Rashguard Giveaway!! Every 15 dollars given to support Frank's Fight (http://www.youcaring.com/fundraiser_details?url=franksfight&fundraiser_id=5912#.UAcUWaiJo48.facebook) puts your name into a drawing to win a free rashguard. Take a picture of your receipt and send it to our email - fleshandblood612@yahoo.com. Keep fighting Frank!!

9/29/12 2:05 PM
bruised
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo - 

Who wants to win a free rashguard? Fleshandbloodfightwear.com is doing a contest to support Frank's Fight. I told the owner of the company, who I train with, about it and said they'd like to do something.

From their Facebook post:

Free Rashguard Giveaway!! Every 15 dollars given to support Frank's Fight (http://www.youcaring.com/fundraiser_details?url=franksfight&fundraiser_id=5912#.UAcUWaiJo48.facebook) puts your name into a drawing to win a free rashguard. Take a picture of your receipt and send it to our email - fleshandblood612@yahoo.com. Keep fighting Frank!!

VTFU for awesomeness!
9/29/12 5:38 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how's Frank doing? Phone Post
9/29/12 10:46 PM
DiscipleDojo

From his Facebook page:

"***UPDATE***
Frank went to the doctor yesterday to see if he was in need of a blood transfusion and wooohooo he did not need one. The day today started a bit rough when he fell in the house from getting up to quick. Besides a couple of bruises he is just fine. He will tell you the floor attacked him and I am here to

tell you he attacked the floor lol. We just got back a little whilea go from a walk to dunkin. Frank and I had a great walk and he is now watching football. The excitement of the this page and his supporters always boost his spirits. Thank you for caring, reading, and supporting #FranksFight"
9/29/12 10:49 PM
Bromovich
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^awesome. Phone Post
9/29/12 11:28 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The floor gives mean leg kicks. I have a bruise on both knees and I don't know why but my f'n toes hurt

Needless to say I look like a beaten hooker lol

F the floor and f my couch Phone Post
9/29/12 11:42 PM
UGCTT Captain America
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace - The floor gives mean leg kicks. I have a bruise on both knees and I don't know why but my f'n toes hurt

Needless to say I look like a beaten hooker lol

F the floor and f my couch Phone Post
Haha! Glad your day got better after that vicious sneak attack. Phone Post
9/29/12 11:47 PM
DiscipleDojo

9/30/12 1:44 AM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo -

Hahaha that's messed up Phone Post
9/30/12 1:47 AM
UGCTT_NKTKDace

At least it wasn't the "dishes do them now" pic

I'm sticking to my story ....the last thing I can remember before going down was my wife shoving me rofl .....she beats me cause she loves me? aha Phone Post
9/30/12 1:05 PM
bruised

Hey, NKTKDace, Karyn Bryant backs you! Bird dog it, Blue!

https://mobile.twitter.com/KarynBryant/status/252439550075478016?photo=1
9/30/12 1:42 PM
bruised

bruised - Hey, NKTKDace, Karyn Bryant backs you! Bird dog it, Blue!

https://mobile.twitter.com/KarynBryant/status/252439550075478016?photo=1
TTT, can a blue help out here? Phone Post
9/30/12 3:23 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT I just learned how to use the event feature on the facebook page if you want me to add an event such as contest auction sales anything to do with franks fight please email me at luvdcuties@aol.com and put in subject franksfight so i know it is not junk lol.This will allow me to keep everyone informed of all events that are happening. Ty all for your support!! #FranksFight
9/30/12 3:47 PM
DiscipleDojo

Sure I can! Keep Fighting Cancer, Frank! You can win!

9/30/12 5:04 PM
bruised

DiscipleDojo -

Sure I can! Keep Fighting Cancer, Frank! You can win!

Trying to get media members (i.e. Karyn Bryant, Ariel Helwani) to cover it on their media shows to raise awareness. Phone Post
9/30/12 10:36 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CEO Future Legend@THEUGC

@Luvdcuties @MarcosGalvaoMMA sends his best to Frank #FranksFight pic.twitter.com/QeDYOA84

CEO Future Legend@THEUGC
@Luvdcuties @KrisMccray said Frank get better asap we wanna see u @BellatorMMA pic.twitter.com/bALX90eN

Carla Esparza
STAY STRONG!!

James-Michael Smith
@LeadershipMA supporting #FranksFight Come visit when ur well Frank! #TeamRenzoGracie
Guess who!?

Kid Lightning@kidlightning86
@Luvdcuties Everyone show support and RT for #FranksFight@KateCollins24 @iMcDooogs @JakeHirschEG pic.twitter.com/W56CfJ6s

Dave Walsh

Sofia Cortez
@RealIvelisse

@WWE Tough Enough Contestant & Former @WWENXT #AntiDiva SOFIA CORTEZ! All-Around Entertainer Bookings: warrioressjuliet@hotmail.com

9/30/12 10:42 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gesias JZ Cavalcante@Gesias

@Luvdcuties #FranksFight! We are in you corner warrior! pic.twitter.com/n213np3R

Mercedes Terrell@mercedesterrell

Matthew SecorVerified@secormatthew
@Luvdcuties stay strong #FranksFight pic.twitter.com/OWYnL1Aw

Fred Durst@freddurst
RT @Luvdcuties: @freddurst can u tweet a pic for a fan w/ cancer? "Keep fighting, Frank!" #FranksFight http://flpbd.it/X4Iks

9/30/12 10:46 PM
dMo

Elias Garcia@wahSMASH

@Luvdcuties pic.twitter.com/hG8JbuLN

King Mo

a few seconds ago
keep on fightin Frank!! Fight like Jeff Smith did!!!

Matt Bessette@ManglerBJJ

@Luvdcuties #FranksFight ...always a pleasure if I can make someone's day! A #smile goes a long way. pic.twitter.com/T4ysUpHo
jackie evanchoVerified@jackieevancho
Just this once :) pic.twitter.com/EG4GmNuB

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.