UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official "#FranksFight" pic thread! (NKTKDace)

9/30/12 10:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan Eversley@RyanEversley

Keep Fighting Frank! #FranksFight #CancerSucks @Luvdcuties pic.twitter.com/MwyWnsRN

Joe ProctorVerified@JoeProctor
@Luvdcuties keep fighting Frank @JoeLauzon @Cruickshank155 @MikeMav22 @ufc @UrijahFaber @kidisgood @ALIAQUINTA pic.twitter.com/HCwrq0T2

Reuben Duran@ReubenDuranUFC
@Luvdcuties keep fighting hard Frank! #believehttp://via.me/-5loj0iu

9/30/12 11:14 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That little Jackie kid can seriously sing. Phone Post
9/30/12 11:19 PM
bruised
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy crap! dMo gets my one VTFU when I sit down at the computer!!! Phone Post
9/30/12 11:26 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bruised -  Holy crap! dMo gets my one VTFU when I sit down at the computer!!! Phone Post

Thanks man but I thought this was a pic thread so I just copy and paste.

10/1/12 12:15 AM
Luvdcuties
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks dMo i cannot post pictures i am not allowed :( lol
10/1/12 12:15 AM
DiscipleDojo
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

bruised is right...getting the MMA media attention would be great in terms of getting the word out. All it'd take is a mention by Ariel or Karyn or Anik or others and it would spread well from there...especially if someone were to put together all the pics in one video clip or collage or montage etc.

Imagine if Dana tweeted a ticket giveaway for an upcoming event based on who went and "liked" on Facebook or donated to Frank's Fight...  

10/1/12 12:16 AM
DiscipleDojo
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - thanks dMo i cannot post pictures i am not allowed :( lol

Someone needs to inform Kirik that Frank's wife is surely deserving of a free blue name... 

10/1/12 3:32 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how awesome!!!
10/1/12 4:03 PM
AZbubba
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Done what I can...and spreading the word.
10/1/12 5:37 PM
DiscipleDojo

He may have the worst nickname in MMA history, but "Ken-Flo" is a good guy for showing some love to Dace! :)

10/1/12 7:33 PM
DiscipleDojo

Lloyd Irvin...

10/1/12 7:41 PM
DiscipleDojo

From LnPninja's contest thread...

NorthernIrishZombie - I met a few fighters at the UFC on FUEL event in Nottingham at the weekend and one of them was Pat Barry. He was cool enough to take a minute to have a chat and take a photo. The main thing I wanted to mention to him was Frank's Fight and I thanked him for putting up the photos that he did. He threw up the UG sign for the photo (once I reminded him how it's done).

http://imageshack.us/a/img197/4871/dscn0207e.jpg

10/1/12 9:53 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
708 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo -

Lloyd Irvin...

hell yes. Thanks Master Lloyd, and thanks Dojo Phone Post
10/1/12 10:29 PM
wreckker
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great job guys!

Inspirational to me too

FUCK CANCER! Phone Post
10/2/12 12:22 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
708 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wreckker - Great job guys!

Inspirational to me too

FUCK CANCER! Phone Post
attaboy!! Phone Post
10/2/12 3:00 PM
dMo

A few more from Franks Facebook Page.

Daniel DownesVerified@dannyboydownes

@Luvdcuties pic.twitter.com/MjMTMLfb

Ed HermanVerified@EdHermanufc
“@realrdotc: @EdHermanufc can u post #FranksFight http://tinyurl.com/9o972yh < incredible story” pic.twitter.com/MURRxo1I

(Credit to rdotc?)

MY MMA PICKS@myMMApicks
@Luvdcuties #NAGAChamp #BJJWorldChamp #GuybsonSa #TeamSASBJJ #FranksFight pic.twitter.com/1cEInSzC

Mark McMillianVerified@MarkMcMillian29
"@Luvdcuties: @MarkMcMillian29 Notre Dame followed by Patriots and his name is @frank_edge" Get well soon Frank MM pic.twitter.com/zwcxkXxx

Gunnar Nelson@GunniNelson
@Luvdcuties @FranksFight "Keep fighting, Frank! Positive thoughts" #FranksFight pic.twitter.com/4PECgtoN

10/2/12 4:24 PM
DiscipleDojo

Until Dana...

10/3/12 11:24 AM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo -

Until Dana...

:D Phone Post
10/3/12 11:32 AM
UGCTT_NKTKDace

Off topic a little ....who would be best to go through for a gi? Nothing crazy or to expensive. Would be a great motivator to look at while I'm fighting this crap. Phone Post
10/3/12 12:01 PM
devilishstoner
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are those shirts still available?
10/3/12 2:03 PM
DiscipleDojo

UGCTT_NKTKDace -  Off topic a little ....who would be best to go through for a gi? Nothing crazy or to expensive. Would be a great motivator to look at while I'm fighting this crap. Phone Post

www.Fleshandbloodfightwear.com - they already know about you and already offer some of the cheapest, yet high-quality gis on the market! And the founder, Andrew, just got a UG account, so add him as a friend: fleshandbloodfightwear 

I can vouch for not only the design (which I did! heh heh), but also, it is the most comfortable gi I own and I can't wait to get the new version (gray contrast stitching & back logo). 

10/3/12 2:04 PM
DiscipleDojo

devilishstoner - Are those shirts still available?

Yes, they are: http://www.zazzle.com/ug_calo_shane_carwin_special_t_shirt-235523136716591180

10/3/12 2:21 PM
DiscipleDojo

Just got this from Marcelo Garcia!

10/3/12 9:07 PM
the geek
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAFanJustin - 

Mr cody "mckenzietine" McKenzie

Awesome...

... really impressed by Cody's penmanship, who'd have thought it?
10/3/12 10:31 PM
DiscipleDojo

His handwriting is better than the font on the shirt he's wearing. Very impressive.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.