UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official "#FranksFight" pic thread! (NKTKDace)

10/3/12 10:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_LnPninja
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like he might have grown up doing "street art" to me... ;)

10/4/12 1:05 PM
DiscipleDojo
622 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

10/4/12 1:18 PM
OMG this 12er
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is giving me tears! This is so awesome. I don't know Frank but I will pray for him and I hope he never give up fighting! Strength to him and his family!

Never give up!

All the best wishes from Germany! Phone Post
10/4/12 2:51 PM
DiscipleDojo
622 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep spreading the word. Frank's is in the thick of his fight and the coming days will be hard for him and Wendy. They need prayers, thoughts and also finanical support.

#FranksFight

10/4/12 2:54 PM
mixedmartialfarts
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for the Frankmeister

10/4/12 3:05 PM
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank is one of the strongest human beings I have ever met.
10/4/12 3:08 PM
Matt Phillips
791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

303 - Frank is one of the strongest human beings I have ever met.

303 how are you doing these days?

10/4/12 4:52 PM
DiscipleDojo

Update...

To help Frank & Wendy reach their new goal of $15,000 I'm doing an art sale over in the Dojo. 30-50% of the proceeds from sales of ORIGINAL pieces will go to #FranksFight

To read more about it go to

http://jmsmith.org/blog/franks-fight-update 

Also, I though everyone would appreciate seeing this...

Click image for a hi-res version

Keep spreading the word!

10/4/12 5:03 PM
Matt Phillips
791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish we could take Frank with us to Seattle :(

10/4/12 5:28 PM
irishrottie
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cmon folks.....if you can donate go for it,!

Keep fighting Frank

10/4/12 5:29 PM
UGCTT Captain America
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo -

Update...

To help Frank & Wendy reach their new goal of $15,000 I'm doing an art sale over in the Dojo. 30-50% of the proceeds from sales of ORIGINAL pieces will go to #FranksFight

Keep spreading the word!

That's fantastic! Phone Post
10/4/12 6:26 PM
bruised
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo -

Damn, the Crippler is looking cut! Phone Post
10/4/12 7:02 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

irishrottie - 

Keep fighting Frank

Ty so very much for your donation please email me your addy so I can send you a #FranksFight wristband.Luvdcuties@aol.com just please put in subject line franksfight ty Alsothe geek I need your addy as well and ty for another donation.
10/4/12 7:03 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo - 

Update...

Keep spreading the word!

Amazing post loved reading and love the pic setup. This picture album on facebook is the biggest album ourmystic trip did not have as many pics ;) ty again for the awesome support.
10/4/12 7:03 PM
RickStorm
1703 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Matt Phillips - 

This!

Such an absolute amazing thread!!

Never give up #FranksFight

10/4/12 7:38 PM
the geek
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -
Matt Phillips - 

This!

I'm going to be wearing my shirt. I recommend as many of us as possible buy the shirt and wear them to the event. If we get on TV I know Frank would be ecstatic. Phone Post
10/4/12 8:27 PM
spg
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/04/12 8:30 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace -  Off topic a little ....who would be best to go through for a gi? Nothing crazy or to expensive. Would be a great motivator to look at while I'm fighting this crap. Phone Post

What size are you? If you're an A2 I'll send you one of mine. Very lightly used and I'll even wash it first =)

10/4/12 9:07 PM
the geek
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 
irishrottie - 

Keep fighting Frank

Ty so very much for your donation please email me your addy so I can send you a #FranksFight wristband.Luvdcuties@aol.com just please put in subject line franksfight ty Alsothe geek I need your addy as well and ty for another donation.

It's my pleasure.

I'll get you my address, I can't wait to wear the wristband with pride.
10/4/12 9:37 PM
DiscipleDojo

the geek - 
RickStorm -
Matt Phillips - 

This!

I'm going to be wearing my shirt. I recommend as many of us as possible buy the shirt and wear them to the event. If we get on TV I know Frank would be ecstatic. Phone Post

Everyone there who wears it needs to take a pic together whenever they see someone else wearing one. Then post them here! That would be awesome.

It be even more awesome if someone bought an extra and tried to get Dana, Rogan or Goldie to put it on & snap a pic...

10/4/12 9:46 PM
the geek

Edited: 10/04/12 9:48 PM
DiscipleDojo - 
the geek - 
RickStorm -
Matt Phillips - 

This!

Everyone there who wears it needs to take a pic together whenever they see someone else wearing one. Then post them here! That would be awesome.

It be even more awesome if someone bought an extra and tried to get Dana, Rogan or Goldie to put it on & snap a pic...

I'll make another donation to get 2 wristbands and I'll try and see if I can meet Dana and etc at the UFC on Fox in Seattle. I have a decent track record so far, I got Dana to sign my Chocolate Al shirt and I was the first person to get a pic of Dana doing the UG hand sign.

Editied to add proof :)

10/4/12 10:02 PM
DiscipleDojo

Edited: 10/04/12 10:03 PM

That'd be awesome, man. Surely CindyO has told him about this thread by now, and we've also mentioned it on his Baby Tiptum (sp?) thread. So hopefully some UGer will be able to get a pic with him and remind him about #FranksFight  (it'd be great to have a pre-made "Keep Fighting Frank!" sign in hand to get him to hold up, as well).

And since Frank is being treated in Boston, who knows? Dana might have contacts in the city willing to help a fellow Beantowner... 

10/4/12 10:10 PM
the geek

DiscipleDojo - 

That'd be awesome, man. Surely CindyO has told him about this thread by now, and we've also mentioned it on his Baby Tiptum (sp?) thread. So hopefully some UGer will be able to get a pic with him and remind him about #FranksFight  (it'd be great to have a pre-made "Keep Fighting Frank!" sign in hand to get him to hold up, as well).

And since Frank is being treated in Boston, who knows? Dana might have contacts in the city willing to help a fellow Beantowner... 

I'll see what I can do bro. I'll make up a sign and such, the event isn't until Dec though so if anyone can get it done before hand have at it.

I'll would gladly be an ambassador for Frank.
10/4/12 10:12 PM
bruised
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo -

Well, she did say that "She's on it" it the ATTN: Dana White thread I had going. Lets hope and pray! Phone Post
10/4/12 10:15 PM
Matt Phillips

the geek - 
DiscipleDojo - 

I'll see what I can do bro. I'll make up a sign and such, the event isn't until Dec though so if anyone can get it done before hand have at it.

Working on something, will see what we can do for Frank in the process as well. :)

10/4/12 10:22 PM
the geek

Matt Phillips - 
the geek - 
DiscipleDojo - 

Working on something, will see what we can do for Frank in the process as well. :)

Awesome dude. I'll be in Seattle with you bro and would love to assist.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.