UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official "#FranksFight" pic thread! (NKTKDace)

10/5/12 3:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the geek
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

Ya know what would be cool.. There is going to be about 100 of us sitting in the UG block for the UFC in Seattle, we should get a picture of all of us with some kind of big ass sign. Section 101 rows 18 threw 24. Thats alot of us in one spot

I remember saucy mentioning that she might be able to get a TV camera on us, imagine if a chunk of us were wearing our Calo charity shirts and holding a big sign? It's live on FOX so even if Franks still in the hospital he could watch the even live, it would be so awesome for him to see that support on TV.
10/5/12 3:21 PM
bruised
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guys, lets fucking bombard Rogan, Goldie and DFW, Jr.'s twitter accounts. Maybe we can get them to make mention of it on the broadcast. Talk about power behind #FranksFight!!! Phone Post
10/5/12 3:26 PM
Luvdcuties
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - All right, here's my plan:

I will buy another Calo charity shirt and I will put a lot of effort into getting it signed by Dana/fighters/MMA personalities while we are at the Seattle event in Dec. I can see if I can get some signed UFC memorabilia from the event as well.

We could then auction off the items and send all the proceeds to Frank, or if he would prefer we can just send him the items for him to keep.

If people have other plans great, the more we can raise for Frank the better. And as I mention above, if all of his expenses get covered then Frank will have some pretty cool UFC memorabilia.

That is awesome and thank you. I have started contacting companies for free clothing for frank since he lost mad weight and most of his clothes no longer fit. So far I have had a couple of companies hop right on board and some have already arrived so that has helped. Any way I can save money for the more important things I do. I had one company tell me no they do not give to charity and well that did not hold well with me. It is ok to not be able to help but the response was "cold" in my opinion. Funny I cannot even get my local paper to do a write up funny how things work out sometimes you find support in places you never expected to such as here and the support you thought you could depend on is not always there. You allfell likefamily to me and I cannot say thank you enough for everything you all are doing. Also for this great event in Seattle give me an address and count and I will supply wristbands for everyone and extras if you need them just let me know. Also I have been asked a lot for addy so here it is Frank Edge 463 Linden Street Apt. 3 Fall River, Ma 02720 this way it is here if anyone needs it. Again thank you all for helping my husband and our family!!
10/5/12 3:28 PM
bruised
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Starting thread to get people moving but here is the tweet that can be used to hit Dana, Goldie, Rogan, Karyn Bryant, Ariel, K-Flo and anyone else you can think of!

@____ Can you mention #FranksFight on tonight's @UFC Broadcast? Please, PLEASE support this husband, father fan's fight against cancer! Phone Post
10/5/12 3:32 PM
the geek
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 
the geek - All right, here's my plan:

I will buy another Calo charity shirt and I will put a lot of effort into getting it signed by Dana/fighters/MMA personalities while we are at the Seattle event in Dec. I can see if I can get some signed UFC memorabilia from the event as well.

We could then auction off the items and send all the proceeds to Frank, or if he would prefer we can just send him the items for him to keep.

If people have other plans great, the more we can raise for Frank the better. And as I mention above, if all of his expenses get covered then Frank will have some pretty cool UFC memorabilia.

That is awesome and thank you. I have started contacting companies for free clothing for frank since he lost mad weight and most of his clothes no longer fit. So far I have had a couple of companies hop right on board and some have already arrived so that has helped. Any way I can save money for the more important things I do. I had one company tell me no they do not give to charity and well that did not hold well with me. It is ok to not be able to help but the response was "cold" in my opinion. Funny I cannot even get my local paper to do a write up funny how things work out sometimes you find support in places you never expected to such as here and the support you thought you could depend on is not always there. You allfell likefamily to me and I cannot say thank you enough for everything you all are doing. Also for this great event in Seattle give me an address and count and I will supply wristbands for everyone and extras if you need them just let me know. Also I have been asked a lot for addy so here it is Frank Edge 463 Linden Street Apt. 3 Fall River, Ma 02720 this way it is here if anyone needs it. Again thank you all for helping my husband and our family!!

It's my pleasure :)
10/5/12 4:51 PM
Uncle Muay Thai
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for frank. Stay strong buddy. You are in my prayers. Phone Post
10/5/12 5:09 PM
DiscipleDojo
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Li'l Bulldog & Sock 'em showing some love...

10/5/12 5:11 PM
the geek

DiscipleDojo - 

Li'l Bulldog & Sock 'em showing some love...

... ummmmmm, that's one lucky sock monkey :-)
10/5/12 7:45 PM
DiscipleDojo
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Though I personally prefer Felice...this is pretty cool I guess.  :)

10/5/12 7:53 PM
bruised

DiscipleDojo -

Though I personally prefer Felice...this is pretty cool I guess.  :)

I was tweeting her and she said she would!!! Was it on TV?? Phone Post
10/5/12 7:54 PM
DiscipleDojo

I just saw it on Twitter.

Also, the entire Invicta card just tweeted this!!

10/5/12 8:02 PM
the geek

Thats so awesome. Big love for Invicta.

10/5/12 8:18 PM
KZTT_W85
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First (and last time) I'll use #

#franksfight

Keep going brother, my father is going through the same thing. You can do it! Phone Post
10/5/12 9:11 PM
Luvdcuties
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Not only did Rich RareBreed Hale kick some ass but seeing the banner on television with franks name on it wow
10/5/12 9:14 PM
Matt Phillips
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My suggestion is to do a #franksfight sign in the crowd, see if we can get it trending during the show. Would take some help from production though.

Maybe Saucy can put the word in for us. :) Phone Post
10/5/12 9:14 PM
DiscipleDojo

Luvdcuties - TTT Not only did Rich RareBreed Hale kick some ass but seeing the banner on television with franks name on it wow

Awesome! hopefully someone grabbed a screenshot!

10/5/12 9:23 PM
Quik
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Six Deuce Clothing, Owner
We printed up a couple of hundred #FranksFight decals to put in our outgoing packages. Can someone give me a short write-up that we can print off and attach to the stickers? Something about display this sticker to show your support...post hashtag to twitter, etc?? I can design a t-shirt but I can't write copy to save my life.
10/5/12 9:29 PM
the geek

Quik - We printed up a couple of hundred #FranksFight decals to put in our outgoing packages. Can someone give me a short write-up that we can print off and attach to the stickers? Something about display this sticker to show your support...post hashtag to twitter, etc?? I can design a t-shirt but I can't write copy to save my life.

I can give it a shot bud. I'll put something together later tonight.
10/5/12 9:31 PM
DiscipleDojo

Quik - We printed up a couple of hundred #FranksFight decals to put in our outgoing packages. Can someone give me a short write-up that we can print off and attach to the stickers? Something about display this sticker to show your support...post hashtag to twitter, etc?? I can design a t-shirt but I can't write copy to save my life.

That's awesome, Quik!

Feel free to grab anything from my write-ups over in the Dojo if it can be of any use:

http://jmsmith.org/blog/franks-fight

http://jmsmith.org/blog/franks-fight-update

10/5/12 10:05 PM
Luvdcuties

Wow truly awesome!!! Ty
10/5/12 10:26 PM
the geek

Here you go, feel free to make any edits you see fit:

Frank Edge is a 38 year old husband, father and MMA fan who going through his second fight with testicular cancer in under a year. He has a long battle ahead of him but with your support we can make it easier. For more details on how you can support just search for #franksfight.
10/6/12 12:23 AM
DiscipleDojo

I'd add the facebook page as well since that's a hub he and Wendy work from:

Frank Edge is a 38 year old husband, father and MMA fan who going through his second fight with testicular cancer in under a year. He has a long battle ahead of him but with your support we can help make it easier. For more details on how you can support Frank's Fight go to Facebook.com/franksfight or join the #franksfight movement on Twitter.

10/6/12 12:36 AM
the geek

DiscipleDojo - 

Frank Edge is a 38 year old husband, father and MMA fan who going through his second fight with testicular cancer in under a year. He has a long battle ahead of him but with your support we can help make it easier. For more details on how you can support Frank's Fight go to Facebook.com/franksfight or join the #franksfight movement on Twitter.

Perfect addition bud.
10/6/12 12:51 AM
DiscipleDojo

the geek - 
DiscipleDojo - 

Perfect addition bud.

10/6/12 1:12 AM
TalkShowOnMute
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So awesome. Especially Herrigs abs Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.