UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dan Hardy blasts 'hypocrite' Matt Hughes

9/26/12 3:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
john joe
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web monkey

Dan Hardy blasts Matt Hughes for blasting animals on a recent trip to Africa with his young son
9/26/12 4:00 PM
john joe
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tatooedMillionaire - I was honestly expecting more Blast in the video

sadly our blast time was limited thanks to random people wandering in and pretending to be press, wasting interview time and meaning i got just three questions in, but tomorrow is another day and i am hopeful for extended blasting; stay tuned
9/26/12 4:01 PM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow Hardy really wants this fight...

9/26/12 4:05 PM
Tat2tillidie
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

-----> Phone Post
9/26/12 4:10 PM
Motivated Penn
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo -  Lost a bit of respect for dan hardy losing respect for Matt Hughes who is someone who i respect. Phone Post

You're such a.... I don't know what. Enraging and entertaining at the same time.
9/26/12 4:14 PM
Tom O'Bedlam
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blast! Phone Post
9/26/12 4:16 PM
muppetsbungalowedbeyatch
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I put this thread on Blast
9/26/12 4:25 PM
MdGeist
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He really didn't say anything offensive. Just stating his opinion.
9/26/12 4:28 PM
crowbar
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted up for putting content on here.

9/26/12 5:09 PM
MikeMorganMMA
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When you pretend to be press God kills a kitten every time you do this! Phone Post
9/27/12 4:02 AM
john joe

ttt
9/27/12 4:58 AM
MarshallMMA
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And again. Video don't appear for apps users Phone Post
9/27/12 5:12 AM
john joe

Edited: 09/27/12 5:21 AM

it must be a problem with our embed code. We are putting them all on youtube rather than FO player over the next 60 min and will be reloading ; sorry about that

9/27/12 5:22 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
513 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hughes has: 

Been involved in some of the most exciting and important fights in UFC history 

Actually beat GSP

Won the belt 

Takedown defense 

Keep hating Hardy

9/27/12 5:38 AM
MarshallMMA
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -

Hughes has: 

Actually beat GSP

Won the belt 

Takedown defense 

Keep hating Hardy

Yawn

Nothing to do with fighting.....IDIOT.

Come on, it is not a little extreme the choice of animal he was killing man! Zebras and that! Is there a point to it. Does it help anything? If it does ill take it back Phone Post
9/27/12 5:56 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
513 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MarshallMMA -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

Hughes has: 

Actually beat GSP

Won the belt 

Takedown defense 

Keep hating Hardy

Yawn

Come on, it is not a little extreme the choice of animal he was killing man! Zebras and that! Is there a point to it. Does it help anything? If it does ill take it back Phone Post
Like it or not game hunting is a sport to some. To go on a tirade every time Hughes posts a picture with him and an animal he killed its idiotic. I can't tell you if Zebra hunting serves a purpose or not because I don't hunt and I don't live in South Africa. Phone Post
9/27/12 5:57 AM
MarshallMMA

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
MarshallMMA -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

Hughes has: 

Actually beat GSP

Won the belt 

Takedown defense 

Keep hating Hardy

Yawn

Like it or not game hunting is a sport to some. To go on a tirade every time Hughes posts a picture with him and an animal he killed its idiotic. I can't tell you if Zebra hunting serves a purpose or not because I don't hunt and I don't live in South Africa. Phone Post
Well if u know nothing about it shut the fuck up then Phone Post
9/27/12 6:08 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

MarshallMMA -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
MarshallMMA -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

Hughes has: 

Actually beat GSP

Won the belt 

Takedown defense 

Keep hating Hardy

Yawn

About zebra hunting in South Africa lol. Of course not you cunt. Game hunting is a sport to some, obviously Hughes. You mad because Hardy would get beat by Hughes if he ever came out of retirement? He belongs in Bamma not the UFC Phone Post
9/27/12 6:19 AM
Lehman

MarshallMMA -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
MarshallMMA -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

Hughes has: 

Actually beat GSP

Won the belt 

Takedown defense 

Keep hating Hardy

Yawn

Shut up dude, Jesus. The fact is big game hunting brings in big money to parts of Africa that would otherwise have little to none. Phone Post
9/27/12 6:29 AM
MarshallMMA

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
MarshallMMA -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
MarshallMMA -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

Hughes has: 

Actually beat GSP

Won the belt 

Takedown defense 

Keep hating Hardy

Yawn

About zebra hunting in South Africa lol. Of course not you cunt. Game hunting is a sport to some, obviously Hughes. You mad because Hardy would get beat by Hughes if he ever came out of retirement? He belongs in Bamma not the UFC Phone Post
Yes that's exactly why I'm mad. I'm not taking anything a way from Hughes. In his prime he beats anyone. Not sure about today. I actually met him and he was cool to me. BUT... I don't agree with big game hunting or profiting from it. Who decided we could do this? I agree with pest control and hunting to eat. Yes.

But it's different and it's got fuck all to do with MMA so ill shut up about it.

On a MMA front I think hardy is looking sharper than ever. I think he's is a good place and I think sat will prove it. Then I will track u down and shove that stupid BAMMA comment right up your arse :)

Take care son Phone Post
9/27/12 6:36 AM
Beastro

Hughes is a hypocritical Christian in many ways, but hunting and bagging dozens of them is something which does not come into conflict with his faith.
9/27/12 7:10 AM
victorpoprock
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm getting sick of Dan Hardy crying and bitching every time he finds out someone is a Christian or a hunter.

Why don't you worry about your own fucking life Dan and quit trying to manage how others choose to live their lives. Phone Post
9/27/12 9:53 AM
SomeoneToDoYourDirtyWork

ssj - big game hunting is all shit unless you use your bare hands

THIS.....or maybe give the game a gun.....plus Hughes and his kid shot these on a farm / hunting camp preserve type thing....not out in the wild on a trip.....
9/27/12 10:07 AM
BlueandMaizeIsForGheys

How is Hardy still in the UFC? Phone Post
9/27/12 10:11 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

BlueandMaizeIsForGheys -  How is Hardy still in the UFC? Phone Post

Cause Lorenzo thinks Hardy is exciting 

Will not cut @danhardymma I like guys that WAR!!!
August 14, 2011 10:19 pm via Twitter for iPhoneReplyRetweetFavorite
@lorenzofertitta

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.