UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> world with superheroes, one one power set

9/26/12 8:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
phydeau
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Superhero power sets come in all manner of combinations & variaties.

What power set or combination of powers would be most interesting in a world with superheroes & supervillians, but all heroes & villians had the SAME power set?

And I'm not just talking super agents, but honest-to-god "I laugh at your AK-47" superpowers.
9/26/12 9:33 PM
joe canada
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Infinity Gauntlets.

/thread
9/27/12 5:55 AM
johnnypayne
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Omega level telekinesis, subatomic level control.
9/27/12 7:40 AM
None So Blind
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, to steal a great line from "The Incredibles," if everyone is special, then no one is. If everyone has the same power, seems like it would actually be boring. I mean, if everyone was as strong as Hulk, it might change pro sports and manual labor jobs, but strong villains would be cancelled out by strong cops, etc.
9/27/12 8:41 AM
mwmhong
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

None So Blind - Well, to steal a great line from "The Incredibles," if everyone is special, then no one is. If everyone has the same power, seems like it would actually be boring. I mean, if everyone was as strong as Hulk, it might change pro sports and manual labor jobs, but strong villains would be cancelled out by strong cops, etc.
but powers could still vary :) Same theme as Earth X.

What makes things different is how people use power. Invisibility and time travel might be interesting.... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.