UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Question for you girls

9/27/12 1:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Velasqeuz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So just wanted to know from someone else's perspective and see if I over exaggerated.

So my girlfriend last night tweeted, "You're hot" to which some dude responsed to, she then responded with "how did you know I was talking about you ;) mindreader" to which he replied with just laughing.
She then went on to say "cheeky ;)" and then right after me an her said goodnight she tweeted right after saying sweet dreams.

Now does that sound flirting to you? Because I confronted her about it and she said its a joke between them ( she met him last week at a course)

So what do you think? Am definitely gonna get cheated on ain't I? Phone Post
9/27/12 1:12 PM
Velasqeuz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Posted here because I wanted to know from a girl's mind *
Also just accidentally wrote that in another thread haha Phone Post
9/28/12 10:13 AM
NorthernHospitality
1346 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Women are whores...attention whores.

10/3/12 11:51 AM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would not be happy about that at all!! She's either an attention whore wanting u to kick up a fuss or just a whore to be honest mate Phone Post
10/6/12 6:28 PM
cakegirl
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not good. Phone Post
10/18/12 12:30 PM
ArmbarCity
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That bitch is creepin. Totally flirting and totally inappropriate, IMO (that is based on this one-sided story).

10/22/12 11:13 PM
Breezah
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's being disrespectful..yes it's flirting..are you serious?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.