UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Wanted: Tate vs Rousey poster (unsigned)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/27/12 1:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NorthernIrishZombie
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As the thread title suggests.

I was going to buy one from MMA Collector but left it one day too many.
9/27/12 3:20 PM
aces_taylor
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A few always pop on eBay every few weeks. Phone Post
9/27/12 3:34 PM
NorthernIrishZombie
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks man. I'll keep a look out for it. I don't really buy much in the way of memorabilia, but the odd thing catches my eye.
9/27/12 3:42 PM
aces_taylor
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a really cool poster; if I had an extra I'd hook you up. If I come across one before you find one ill pm you. Phone Post
9/27/12 3:44 PM
shatteredsoul14
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what do they go for? i have one kicking around if you need it. send me a message.
9/27/12 3:45 PM
aces_taylor

I see them go for around $25-$35. It just depends on the shipping cost. I think I paid around $32 with shipping for mine. Phone Post
9/27/12 6:27 PM
daparham
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's one for $29.99 BIN with free shipping on eBay. It's from MMA collector. Phone Post
9/27/12 6:43 PM
NorthernIrishZombie

It wasn't showing up for me initially because it's not available to the UK, but I see it now after some tinkering, thanks.

If shatteredsoul is willing to match that and wants rid of his poster then I'd be more than happy to take it off his hands.
9/27/12 9:12 PM
shatteredsoul14
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i prolly cant match it with the free shipping. i double box em and the 2nd box is 5 bucks alone not including shipping

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.