UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Fight Worn and signed shorts

9/27/12 9:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
haterhurter414
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/27/12 9:26 PM

I am looking to sell 1st to purchase another piece or would trade for seg posters or other signed by the cards that interest me.
Have Fight Worn stuff of:
Lc Davis handwraps from wec 49

Evan Dunham Signed worn training glove

Mike Kyle Signed worn sf version 1 glove from abongo fight

Ben Rothwell signed fight worn glove from affliction
arlovski fight has blood on inside tag

John Salter UFC 113 walkout t

Chris Cope signed Fight worn ufc gloves

Mike Pyle Fight worn UFC 128 gloves signed and added ufc 128

Cole Miller signed worn walkout hat with date inscription

Pat Healy fight worn signed sf gloves from beerbohm fight
have the shorts too but they have pers on them

Strikeforce version 1 blue gloves signed and worn in a fight against Daniel Cromier used by jason riley

Josh the punk thomson fight worn signed sf gloves used in fight with jz cavalcante at noon diaz 2 ppv

Dave Pee Wee Herman Fight worn walkout tshirt from UFC debut where he got fight of the night and have his alternate shorts that he choose not to wear that night as well

all the pics are in my bucket also have Signed iceman shorts and gsp signed shorts with GSP and UFC WW CHAMP inscription with psa
here is the link this time haha since i forgot last time fight worn im not sure on prices since those are hard to price. Hit me up if u like anything
thanks http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x417/haterhurter414/
10/4/12 11:23 PM
haterhurter414
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish man
10/5/12 3:24 PM
haterhurter414

also have Bruce Leeroys fight worn signed gloves and handwraps from his ufc debut, some1 backed out on me so they are availible, anyone interested in anything, will trade too just dont have room for everything most is in the closet

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.