UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> Weight Loss for Warriors

9/27/12 10:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bullet
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wanted to spread the word about an awesome fundraising event that is currently underway. A group of firefighters, police officers, and friends will be losing weight in honor of the 30 servicemen that lost their lives on August 6th 2011. The 90 day challenge will began on September 24th, and not only honor the heroes of August 6th, but all the men and women that have sacrificed their lives for our country. The participants will be partaking in the 90 day weight loss challenge, and are looking for per pound, or flat donations. All proceeds will go to 31heroes which is a project that exists to honor our fallen heroes killed in action August 6, 2011 through fitness and raising funds for programs that provide support to families of all fallen military heroes—past, present, and future.
So please find it in your heart to donate to this worthy cause, please let me know if you are interested! Thank you for your support, I cannot think of a more worthy cause.
http://weightlossforwarriors.net/
Look for our group "Weight Loss for Warriors" on Facebook.
If you want to participate, please feel free to join. If you are looking for a reason to get off the couch and lose a few pounds, this is it. Get sponsors and raise some money for the families that gave the ultimate sacrifice! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.