UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Proof that most posters on the UG just hit puberty

9/28/12 3:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just shows how pointless the vote down system is and how butt hurt ppl are; I haven't posted ANYTHING in the past week and a half to two weeks. When I was last on my rating was -9, I get on today for the first time and its -16 LMFAO!

Luckily I don't really care bout the vote down system, just thought i'd point out what ppl have already said on here: the vote system is more of an opinion anything and kids on here take things WAY too personally.

Looking forward to getting more vote downs for this thread and posting my 'opinion' (which is based on FACTS), flame on.

9/28/12 3:33 PM
Tom O'Bedlam
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted up.

9/28/12 3:36 PM
crowbar
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/28/12 3:36 PM

Someone might have bumped an old thread from over two weeks ago.

9/28/12 3:38 PM
LoganClark
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, perhaps you posted something particularly votedownable when you were last here.
9/28/12 3:39 PM
Willin_But_Not_Chaeble
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eh, I don't know what you're proving. Most adults couldn't care less about a number on a virtual forum and realize that people suck. Why are you complaining about it? It's just how life is...

9/28/12 3:39 PM
EckY
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There you go back to -9, now stop whining like a little girl about the meaningless vote system.

9/28/12 3:42 PM
Thacommish
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont really care about the vote up vote down system, but let me make this thread bitching about my current situation with it
9/28/12 3:42 PM
ABE FROMAN

Edited: 09/28/12 3:45 PM

-8 because opinions aren't vote down material, trolling is.

If I think your opinion sucks I'll just tell you.

9/28/12 3:43 PM
Crush Crawfish
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just voted every one of y'all down, so take that! lol
9/28/12 3:43 PM
epic hero

I could care less about vote downs or anything like that. If people disagree with you they vote you down, the people with a bunch of vote ups are people who just try to fit in, not really saying what they really think.
9/28/12 3:56 PM

Once again I wasn't complaining I was just proving a point; anyone that takes something said on the internet personally i feel sorry for because they must live a sheltered life.

And everyone that is taking what I said out of context can pull their lip over their head and swallow; making assumptions is the most immature thing you can do.

Thanks to everyone that voted me up but that was not the reason I made the thread; the SOLE purpose was to show how ppl take this WAY too personally; I hadn't been on for awhile and the last few times I posted i'm pretty sure I actually was having a good convo with someone and voted THEM up.

Just sad that ppl are that butt hurt that they vote someone down over what had to be shit that was over 2 months old. Move on already lol.

9/28/12 4:01 PM

I apologize to anyone who took what I said the wrong way.

9/28/12 4:02 PM
ABE FROMAN

Edited: 09/28/12 4:02 PM

Look at it this way and note it in the future, one nerd voted me down on this thread simply for voting you up.

That's the UG for you, a few cool guys who love to discuss/debate MMA, the rest a plethora of miserable troll accounts and miserable people in general. You can tell by the ones who start their posts with who's an 'idiot' or 'faggot' for not sharing their opinion.

9/28/12 4:03 PM
LoganClark
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How come Crawfish gets so many VDs? That was my most polite post in weeks.
9/28/12 4:16 PM

ABE FROMAN - 

Look at it this way and note it in the future, one nerd voted me down on this thread simply for voting you up.

That's the UG for you, a few cool guys who love to discuss/debate MMA, the rest a plethora of miserable troll accounts and miserable people in general. You can tell by the ones who start their posts with who's an 'idiot' or 'faggot' for not sharing their opinion.

I know and I expect it, but little things (like the guy who voted you down) like that just completely surprise me on how far ppl will go. Guess I just don't get it because i've never needed recognition thru ppl on the internet (nothing personal meant by that) let alone someone i don't know personally.

Just wanna make it clear then that I am not a troll, and I apologize if I ever have come off as one; if I sound like one, PLEASE don't hesitate to call me on it; just don't be a prick about it lol

You get voted up for getting VTFD on my account.

9/28/12 4:16 PM
Crush Crawfish
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/28/12 4:16 PM
LoganClark - How come Crawfish gets so many VDs?

I get asked that a lot, actually

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.