UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> DFW: I thought Stann won Bisping fight

9/28/12 4:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sorry but DFW is 100% wrong here.

Bisping dominated Stann. Stann landed one good punch at the end of the first and swept Bisping once into a position where he did nothing. Other than that Bisping looked great, landing stiff jabs, ragdolling Stann and passing his guard at will several times.

Absolutely no way Stann won that fight. He just didn't. It wasn't even close, Bisping won. Phone Post
9/28/12 4:43 PM
Belcherz_Twister
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Bisping would just talk less ppl would like him more. Quit with the whining already! Between wideman, chael, and this looming title shot he just can't quit whining.
9/28/12 4:54 PM
PJ Benn Fan
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dont like Bisping at all but he won that fight and I dont understand how anyone could say he didnt.

But hey, his opinion and hes entitled to it.

9/28/12 5:01 PM
Silverball
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana is in the business of MMA. Phone Post
9/28/12 5:02 PM
Loadin76
1041 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brothers from another mother

9/28/12 5:05 PM
Dogman

LOL Dana needs his eyes checked.
9/28/12 5:07 PM
BlueOnBlack
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not even someone who hates on Dana for no reason but there have been a lot of fights where I think he was just flat out wrong in the way he saw it, including this one.
9/28/12 5:08 PM
CaptainWoody
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Judges scored it perfectly

did I just type that?
9/28/12 5:11 PM
Ondz
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana is a great salesman, but this won't get any buyers.
9/28/12 5:13 PM
lifeaftrprison
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His pocket book thinks stann won ! He said it himself fox loves stann , everyone loves stann. It would be better for business if Stann won. That's all. Phone Post
9/28/12 5:20 PM
bhealthy

Edited: 09/28/12 5:21 PM
Didnt Fudd also think Bisping won his match against Phael??
9/28/12 5:36 PM
UGCTT_Winnson

Dana doesn't want buyers. He said so in the press conference.

If you didn't think the Mighty Mouse fight wasn't the most thrilling 5 round decision you've ever seen in your life, then you're a fucking idiot, not a fight fan, and please never buy a UFC again.

He really, really said that.

That's why I asked if he's really OK. He always talked shit, but not like this. This stuff is just crazy talk.

Something is up with him for sure. If it's not something wrong, it sure as hell isn't something right.

9/28/12 5:55 PM
AbbeyRoadMe
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe I'll watch the fight again. But I remember it being a pretty clear 29-28 for Bisping. Phone Post
9/28/12 5:56 PM
billy914
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it is becoming more and more obvious that Dana despises grappling. Sure, if you do a spectacular Judo throw and then snap someone's arm off- its fine. But Dana's idea of a nightmare is someone wrestling and controlling their opponent on the ground with only a small amount of damage. This is so much the case that he actually negatively scored Bisping for taking Stann down- even though the takedowns could be completely ignored and Bisping would still have won based on the stand-up. I think Dana basically mentally rewards the fighter that wants to "stand and bang".
9/28/12 6:16 PM
MMA_Hole
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it's pretty crazy that people think Stann could have even taken the first round, since he lost somewhere in the region of 4 and a half minutes of it and the one big shot everyone talks about didn't even knock Bisping down.
9/28/12 6:20 PM
nyhcloyalty
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping is cracking me up lately:

‘I can’t even get to my f------ locker room and you’re telling me you think I lost the fight?’ Phone Post
9/28/12 11:23 PM
BrianStannFan
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/28/12 11:24 PM

I see Dana drank the kool-aid I sent him

9/29/12 12:14 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

Wtf is this

There's an argument for Stann winning the first but no way in hell did he win the second or third

Smarten up Dana Jesus Phone Post
9/29/12 12:41 AM
rockwell
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe Dana was scoring it with Pride rules?

Oh wait no Stann also lost under Pride rules.
9/29/12 1:22 AM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

billy914 - I think it is becoming more and more obvious that Dana despises grappling. Sure, if you do a spectacular Judo throw and then snap someone's arm off- its fine. But Dana's idea of a nightmare is someone wrestling and controlling their opponent on the ground with only a small amount of damage. This is so much the case that he actually negatively scored Bisping for taking Stann down- even though the takedowns could be completely ignored and Bisping would still have won based on the stand-up. I think Dana basically mentally rewards the fighter that wants to "stand and bang".
Pretty much this. And Dana is also horribly biased, he must have been praying for a stann win Phone Post
9/29/12 2:00 AM
Tankhead
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Complains about judging.

Tells a fighter who obviously lost they won. Phone Post
9/29/12 2:07 AM
Rebel INS
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't stand Bisping, but he clearly won this fight as much as it hurts me to admit Phone Post
9/29/12 3:52 AM
bknumber1
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm the biggest Stann fan I know and I cannot stand Bisping and I thought Spitsbing won. Phone Post
9/29/12 8:19 AM
shootfightermike
740 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stttann

9/29/12 8:35 AM
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MahatmaPetey - If not for the right hand at the end of the first, Bisping would have won 30-27.
This Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.